Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

Oh, is that so?
Yes it’s so. That’s a problem for Trump since he had a grand jury subpoena for those documents and claimed to have returned everything. It means he committed obstruction of justice which is a felony.

It’s from his lawyer representing him. You can’t lie to the DoJ and hide behind your lawyer.

Trump is responsible for what his lawyers say.
I didn't see anything regarding that statement at all. You can just copy and paste the section you think he says something.

I didn't see anything regarding that statement at all. You can just copy and paste the section you think he says something.

According to an August court filing from the DOJ, a Trump attorney—whom multiple outlets have identified as Bobb—signed a sworn certification letter on June 3 that stated all classified materials being kept at Mar-A-Lago had been turned over to the government following a “diligent search” to find all remaining documents, in compliance with a subpoena.

According to an August court filing from the DOJ, a Trump attorney—whom multiple outlets have identified as Bobb—signed a sworn certification letter on June 3 that stated all classified materials being kept at Mar-A-Lago had been turned over to the government following a “diligent search” to find all remaining documents, in compliance with a subpoena.
you still have not posted your original statement that Trump denied having the documents. You failed again right here!! Here's your original post. You state, I quote, "he denied having them"

Nope. To start with he denied having them. Then he claimed they were all given back and he had no more.

Both times it was a lie.

you still have not posted your original statement that Trump denied having the documents. You failed again right here!! Here's your original post. You state, I quote, "he denied having them"
That quote wasn’t from me, doofus.

Ah, well, I’m sure he didn’t know he had them……..
BusterFacePalm.gif

Forum List

Back