Senate Judiciary Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party; She has no recollection of incident

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
it appears that even the female witness Christine named is saying she's a liar. Why is Grassley stalling on calling a vote? This kookoo-bird is obviously lying.

Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party; ‘she has no recollection’ of it, lawyer says

As the Senate Judiciary Committee staff negotiates with attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of a past sexual assault, over a potential hearing on Thursday, Republican staffers are working to interview those who may have information about the alleged incident.

CNN has learned that the committee has reached out to a longtime friend of Ford named Leland Ingham Keyser.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee..

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

The lawyer acknowledged to CNN that Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford’s.

Seems to me nobody but Ford is familiar with this party. The one person she positively identified as being there (besides Kavanaugh) said Ford is a nut case.

I still don't expect her to be there on Thursday.

The charade is falling apart... Her history is being dug up and the hearing is going to be a blood bath.. I fully expect her to not show up as more and more of her story is disproved..

Funnier still is the Dem lost 4 more points on the generic ballot.. It is now a dead heat...

What took place was so herendous that she warned others and came forth to report this event before other woman fell victim too.

Oops, I guess to be "brave" and champion of woman you have to be selfish and to proud to report the event when it happened to prevent others from experiencing what you went through, the ole just care about yourself position seems popular by Dems, so they make excuses for those who choose self (image) over others(safety), as Clinton herself did in silence to her Husband's incidences, while claiming herself champion of woman's interests.
You can't expect the same legitimacy of claim and respect in later years than reporting in real time, especially in light if the many phoney or sketchy claims that delay introduces.
Throw in the political abuses and uses hoping for gang mentality to kick in or revenge seekers to come forth and add a mirage of credibility to fake claims and you have a pattern of mob like tactics by a party that has proven before to sink this low (see what they did to Roy Moore for example).
BUT THIS TIME it backfired, instead of revenge or fame seekers joining the gang attack,
the woman in his work and personal life stood up for his character foiling the snowball affect Dems were seeking.

Last edited:
The charade is falling apart... Her history is being dug up and the hearing is going to be a blood bath.. I fully expect her to not show up as more and more of her story is disproved..

Funnier still is the Dem lost 4 more points on the generic ballot.. It is now a dead heat...
Which means the Dims are going to lose big time.

it appears that even the female witness Christine named is saying she's a liar. Why is Grassley stalling on calling a vote? This kookoo-bird is obviously lying.

Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party; ‘she has no recollection’ of it, lawyer says

As the Senate Judiciary Committee staff negotiates with attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of a past sexual assault, over a potential hearing on Thursday, Republican staffers are working to interview those who may have information about the alleged incident.

CNN has learned that the committee has reached out to a longtime friend of Ford named Leland Ingham Keyser.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee..

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

That ones going to leave a mark...

I hope Ford has good attorneys to fight the defamation suit that is coming..

The bullshit... i-it's... it's---

giphy.gif

“Her history is being dug up”. Isn’t this telling. The immediate reaction is to smear the victim.

Just a few weeks ago you asshats were prepared to canonize a white girl raped and murdered by a illegal, and calling for capital punishment on her assailant, but let a nice white boy mess with a girl and it’s drag her through the mud time.

And you wonder why women wait years and years to come forward.

The treatment of Dr. Ford, by the republican Committee and its chair has been despicable since day one.

“Her history is being dug up”. Isn’t this telling. The immediate reaction is to smear the victim.

Just a few weeks ago you asshats were prepared to canonize a white girl raped and murdered by a illegal, and calling for capital punishment on her assailant, but let a nice white boy mess with a girl and it’s drag her through the mud time.

The treatment of Dr. Ford, by the republican Committee and its chair has been despicable since day one.
So you think this woman should be able to make such a claim and have no one question it? All 4 people she claims were there say they don't recall any party. Are you willing to throw due process away for partisanship? Do you think an unfounded attack on a man's reputation leaves him feeling emotionally traumatized?

So you think this woman should be able to make such a claim and have no one question it? All 4 people she claims were there say they don't recall any party. Are you willing to throw due process away for partisanship? Do you think an unfounded attack on a man's reputation leaves him feeling emotionally traumatized?
Yes, Dims are willing to throw due process away for partisanship.

Well, another person who went to that school around the time of the incident, says it did happen!

'This Incident Did Happen': Schoolmate of Kavanaugh Accuser Says She Recalls Hearing of Attempted Rape
"This incident did happen. Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details," Cristina Miranda King—who says Ford was "a year or so behind her"—claimed in Facebook post that she deleted after being overwhelmed with media inquiries. "

This woman also stated...

"I graduated from Holton Arms, and knew both Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her. I signed this letter. The incident was spoken about for days afterwords in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying, own up to it and apologize."
I also find it interesting that Mark Judge says he wasn't in the room, but doesn't want to testify or talk about the incident.

Well, another person who went to that school around the time of the incident, says it did happen!

'This Incident Did Happen': Schoolmate of Kavanaugh Accuser Says She Recalls Hearing of Attempted Rape
"This incident did happen. Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details," Cristina Miranda King—who says Ford was "a year or so behind her"—claimed in Facebook post that she deleted after being overwhelmed with media inquiries. "

"I graduated from Holton Arms, and knew both Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her. I signed this letter. The incident was spoken about for days afterwords in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying, own up to it and apologize."
I also find it interesting that Mark Judge says he wasn't in the room, but doesn't want to testify or talk about the incident.
She later retracted what she said. Further, this claim is two steps removed from being hearsay evidence.

Everyone note well that of the named witnesses, not ONE has said this happened. Not ONE now.

Wow, this has not only fallen apart but it has massively backfired. What is she going to do now?

As Bripat said, this woman retracted this statement.

You are FOS as always. Kavanaugh said he can't wait to testify to get this over with and clear his name of these phony charges. Need a link, just ask.

Also, can you explain to me how this woman heard of the Kavanaugh attack when Ford openly stated she never told anybody about it? Not her parents, not authorities, not a school teacher, not even her husband until 2012. Well.....if she didn't tell anybody about it, how did this girl hear the rumor?

Also, find me one person that was ever found guilty of something because another person heard a rumor.

She's trying to destroy a mans life; a man who led an exemplary life and worked hard to get where he's at today. She's a Democrat activist, now an operative. Ask yourself: what is her goal in all this? Quite simple: to stop Kavanaugh from tilting the court to the right.

How could she have "heard" since Ford claims to have told no one?

Mark

The way Feinstein handled the letter from the beginning has been criminal. She should have taken the letter to the Judicial Committee immediately, kept it private and asked the committee to look into it to see if it had any substance, instead she leaked it.

Until I see evidence I’m not willing to convict anyone on an accusation that resulted from a therapy session six years ago that recovered a memory of an incident that happened 30 years before that. Now we have her friend saying she doesn’t recall every being at a party no one else recalls being at that no one knows where or when the party took place.

My take on the illegal alien is wait for the fact and evidence to come out, no different than the Ford case.

What is your take on Ellison? A poll recently came out that only 5% of Democrats believe she is telling the truth and there is more evidence against Ellison than Kavanaugh, you think the Democrats are asshats? Do you think the treatment by Democrats on Ellison’s accuser is dispicable?

New Topics

Forum List

Back