Friend of Dr. Ford Felt Pressure to Revisit Statement

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Layers and layers of lies.

A friend of Christine Blasey Ford told FBI investigators that she felt pressured by Dr. Ford’s allies to revisit her initial statement that she knew nothing about an alleged sexual assault by a teenage Brett Kavanaugh, which she later updated to say that she believed but couldn’t corroborate Dr. Ford’s account, according to people familiar with the matter.

Leland Keyser, who Dr. Ford has said was present at the gathering where she was allegedly assaulted in the 1980s, told investigators that Monica McLean, a retired Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and a friend of Dr. Ford’s, had urged her to clarify her statement, the people said.

Friend of Dr. Ford Felt Pressure to Revisit Statement.

A friend of Christine Blasey Ford told FBI investigators that she felt pressured by Dr. Ford’s allies to revisit her initial statement that she knew nothing about an alleged sexual assault by a teenage Brett Kavanaugh, which she later updated to say that she believed but couldn’t corroborate Dr. Ford’s account, according to people familiar with the matter.

Leland Keyser, who Dr. Ford has said was present at the gathering where she was allegedly assaulted in the 1980s, told investigators that Monica McLean, a retired Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and a friend of Dr. Ford’s, had urged her to clarify her statement, the people said.

Sure strikes Me as witness tampering.

wanna give odds the left won't see it that way? well the radical left anyway...

Problem is, I don't see any moderate left anymore.

Let me guess. All of a sudden we're not supposed to believe a woman just because she's a woman?

"But like, this is all different and stuff, and reasons!"

Problem is, I don't see any moderate left anymore.
cause they're not the ones screaming like children having to share their toys. but i do talk to them every day. there are some on here i'd put in that category and i honestly enjoy talking to them. Slade3200 being one for sure. we may not agree on things but we don't attack each other. the ones that do nothing but attack i have on ignore these days and you see a different "left" when you remove the assholes from it.

my brother and his son i'd put on "the left" but they're not the "rabid" left. they may vote beto but they'd never run around screaming at people demanding their way.

Let me guess. All of a sudden we're not supposed to believe a woman just because she's a woman?

yea, the "it's different" gets so very old.

and funny - i don't have "show ignored content" in this one - which means the usual peanut gallery is MIA when their tactics are revealed.

as usual.

and funny - i don't have "show ignored content" in this one - which means the usual peanut gallery is MIA when their tactics are revealed.

as usual.

Good point. They waxed very indignant when they thought Kavanaugh was witness tampering, now nothing.

The lack of heated denials, desperate attempts to deflect into other subjects, personal attacks, and attacks on the source of information is telling.

as usual.

Good point. They waxed very indignant when they thought Kavanaugh was witness tampering, now nothing.

The lack of heated denials, desperate attempts to deflect into other subjects, personal attacks, and attacks on the source of information is telling.
the lack of condemning their own side for *proven* actions they are *against* is very telling.

only against it when they wanna be. otherwise anything is fair game.

We should not believe Ford because nothing she said is true.No one said all women except you deluded lefties trying to create a false claim.

Sounds like a case of witness tampering to me.

We should not believe Ford because nothing she said is true.No one said all women except you deluded lefties trying to create a false claim.
i'd be glad to put more stock into her story *if*

1. it wasn't a last minute hail mary. it should have some out as soon as he was nominated to be properly vetted. it wasn't. ergo, its been made into a political tool.
2. ANY of her own named witnesses said "yes, i do recall". none of them have said that, they've all said that they DO NOT recall and today we find out her main witness was told what to say.
3. the left asked their own "victim" to follow legal process, not create a new political one.
4. the FBI in 6 previous background checks found anything that could show this was part of kavanaughs behavior.

none of this was present in her story. her own story is pretty much full of holes that she can't explain yet the emotional left rails on anything kavanaugh says and then jumps to "well he got angry - that should disqualify him!" which means they never gave a damn about the sexual assault angle, just any one that they could leverage

Forum List

Back