Senate Democrats Refuse To Acknowledge Sexual Assault Accusations Against Joe Biden

If this isn't proof of what a farce the Kavanaugh hearings were, I don't know what is. Every single Democratic Senator except for one voted against his confirmation based almost entirely on the accusation of Christine Blasey-Ford. Most of these Senators were also very outspoken on their steadfast belief that Blasey-Ford was telling the truth. This was despite there not being a single shred of evidence against Kavanaugh other than Blasey-Ford's own claim. There was no legal evidence or corroborating witnesses who could so much as even recall her talking about this back when she claimed the incident took place. Unlike Blasey-Ford, there is at least a minute amount of circumstantial evidence that Reade could be telling the truth. There was the phone call made to CNN allegedly from her mother back in 1993 and a friend has come forward recalling her talking about the incident around the time it allegedly occurred. Despite this, not a single Democratic Senator will say a word.

Again, if that doesn't tell you how full of shit these people were about the Me Too movement, what does? The Senate Democrats have made it quite clear that they don't give a damn about women and they don't give a damn about sexual assault. What they care about is exploiting vulnerable women to their political advantage. In the case of Blasey-Ford, that was sabotaging a pick for the United States Supreme Court, which they ultimately failed to do.

I don't know if Joe Biden is guilty of this or not. I'm giving him the same benefit of the doubt that I gave Brett Kavanaugh. Take the accusation seriously and look into it. If it appears to be true then America deserves to know. Same if it isn't and if nothing can be concluded one way or the other, let Americans make up their own minds. Don't condemn him based on partisan politics. Conversely, don't exonerate him for the same reason. As we were told repeatedly during the Kavanaugh calamity, we are to believe all women, but apparently that standard doesn't apply when the accused is the presumptive presidential nominee for the Democratic Party who could take down Donald Trump.

This is in no way an endorsement of the Republican Party. They have plenty of their own failures on their hands. I am not a registered voter with the party nor did I vote for Trump in 2016. I'm simply pointing out the truth of what is taking place here. The Senate Democrats, along with their helpers in the media who are working with them hand to hand to try and make this go away, are not applying their own standard to themselves, even the female Senators. Not one of the Democratic women in the Senate will comment and that's really quite striking considering almost all of them were present for the Kavanaugh vote and all of them voted against him. Ask yourself what it is you think you're voting for and take a look at what you are actually voting for because it may not be the same thing.

The Senate Judiciary Committee holds hearings on judicial nominations. You could look it up. Presidential nominations? Not so much.

That’s the excuse you’re going with?

Shouldn't you have said, "Yeah, that's a fact."

Investigate it fully, I say.
Neither deserve relief in a court of law. When you wait decades to bring the charges, you lose all credibility.

But if you really wish to compare the two...one would have to wonder why Tara Reid (sp?) took so long to come forward when, unlike Kav, Biden has been in the public eye for all of those 27 years; first as a prominent Senator, presidential candidate, and vice president. This, in no way, takes away from the disgusting antics of Senator Finestein (sp?) in the Kav hearings.

I believe both women were sexually harrassed by Kav and Biden. I seriously doubt it rose to the level of assault as I also doubt it was completely one sided.

Senate Democrats?

Hell, Joe Biden refuses to acknowledge the allegation / accusation against him.

DNC Chairman Tom Perez declared during the Kavanaugh hearing that such allegations should mean a candidate steps aside. Where is Perez NOW?

If this isn't proof of what a farce the Kavanaugh hearings were, I don't know what is. Every single Democratic Senator except for one voted against his confirmation based almost entirely on the accusation of Christine Blasey-Ford. Most of these Senators were also very outspoken on their steadfast belief that Blasey-Ford was telling the truth. This was despite there not being a single shred of evidence against Kavanaugh other than Blasey-Ford's own claim. There was no legal evidence or corroborating witnesses who could so much as even recall her talking about this back when she claimed the incident took place. Unlike Blasey-Ford, there is at least a minute amount of circumstantial evidence that Reade could be telling the truth. There was the phone call made to CNN allegedly from her mother back in 1993 and a friend has come forward recalling her talking about the incident around the time it allegedly occurred. Despite this, not a single Democratic Senator will say a word.

Again, if that doesn't tell you how full of shit these people were about the Me Too movement, what does? The Senate Democrats have made it quite clear that they don't give a damn about women and they don't give a damn about sexual assault. What they care about is exploiting vulnerable women to their political advantage. In the case of Blasey-Ford, that was sabotaging a pick for the United States Supreme Court, which they ultimately failed to do.

I don't know if Joe Biden is guilty of this or not. I'm giving him the same benefit of the doubt that I gave Brett Kavanaugh. Take the accusation seriously and look into it. If it appears to be true then America deserves to know. Same if it isn't and if nothing can be concluded one way or the other, let Americans make up their own minds. Don't condemn him based on partisan politics. Conversely, don't exonerate him for the same reason. As we were told repeatedly during the Kavanaugh calamity, we are to believe all women, but apparently that standard doesn't apply when the accused is the presumptive presidential nominee for the Democratic Party who could take down Donald Trump.

This is in no way an endorsement of the Republican Party. They have plenty of their own failures on their hands. I am not a registered voter with the party nor did I vote for Trump in 2016. I'm simply pointing out the truth of what is taking place here. The Senate Democrats, along with their helpers in the media who are working with them hand to hand to try and make this go away, are not applying their own standard to themselves, even the female Senators. Not one of the Democratic women in the Senate will comment and that's really quite striking considering almost all of them were present for the Kavanaugh vote and all of them voted against him. Ask yourself what it is you think you're voting for and take a look at what you are actually voting for because it may not be the same thing.

Has she filed a police report yet, or are we still talking about a FaceBook post. Get back to me when she files a police report and signs up for a full investigation.
She filed a complaint with the senate

Has she filed a police report yet, or are we still talking about a FaceBook post. Get back to me when she files a police report and signs up for a full investigation.
DL knew that already.....she's just trying her best to be a Biden Sock Puppet / Mouthpiece

The election of Donald Trump has shown the American electorate does not give a shit about sexual assault allegations. Trump had more than a few allegations of sexual assault and no one cared. Not right but that is the way it is.
I love that modern American women are portrayed as Victorian virgins waiting for their knight in shining armor. There are some. But mot get more then men do. We must redefine all of these potential criminal acts in reality and to modern ways of living. We have whores who get paid, selling out men. Ironically if the economy collapses one of the oldest professions in the world will become a standard way of employment for many.

Democrats must do everything they can possibly think of to take the nomination away from Biden, my friends!

Just getting pulled into this discussion harms Biden

Headlines matter no matter what the facts end up being. … This isn’t going away, obviously

DL knew that already.....she's just trying her best to be a Biden Sock Puppet / Mouthpiece
LOL
252E15E7-FFC7-42E7-A3CE-310CF0DF90BB.png

Nobody is going to forget how those Senate assholes defamed Kavanaugh. That wasn't an investigation and a trial. That was a lynching. The double standard from then and now is as big as it possibly could be. The integrity of the people who are reporting this is non existent. Looking at the facts and allegations, Biden is infinitely more likely of having raped Tara than Kavanaugh was of assaulting Ford. But still, having said that, 30 years is too long to bring rape charges unless it becomes apparent that police or prosecutors somehow dropped the ball and blew off their responsibilities at the time. You can use Tara's accusations against Biden, along with his penchant for pawing and sniffing every woman, young and old, in sight, as an indication of his uncontrollable deviant sexual urges. And that should be a huge factor when deciding to vote against him. His mental state is also disqualifying

Repeating myself, the Judiciary Committee conducts investigations and hearings for nominees to the Supreme Court. The Senate hasn't investigated any accusations against Donald Trump, and it won't investigate sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden.

The media, and if applicable, the Justice Dept will. I'm not now, and haven't been, a Biden supporter, and I wrote his campaign on 2 occasions asking him to go home. I hope he will withdraw. That said, I'll vote for him over Trump, if it comes to that.

Forum List

Back