Senate Judiciary Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party; She has no recollection of incident

it appears that even the female witness Christine named is saying she's a liar. Why is Grassley stalling on calling a vote? This kookoo-bird is obviously lying.

Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party; ‘she has no recollection’ of it, lawyer says

As the Senate Judiciary Committee staff negotiates with attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of a past sexual assault, over a potential hearing on Thursday, Republican staffers are working to interview those who may have information about the alleged incident.

CNN has learned that the committee has reached out to a longtime friend of Ford named Leland Ingham Keyser.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee..

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

The lawyer acknowledged to CNN that Keyser is a lifelong friend of Ford’s.
Well, another person who went to that school around the time of the incident, says it did happen!

'This Incident Did Happen': Schoolmate of Kavanaugh Accuser Says She Recalls Hearing of Attempted Rape
"This incident did happen. Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details," Cristina Miranda King—who says Ford was "a year or so behind her"—claimed in Facebook post that she deleted after being overwhelmed with media inquiries. "

This woman also stated...

"I graduated from Holton Arms, and knew both Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her. I signed this letter. The incident was spoken about for days afterwords in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying, own up to it and apologize."
I also find it interesting that Mark Judge says he wasn't in the room, but doesn't want to testify or talk about the incident.

First off Ford claims Keyser was there at the party. Arms, claims she heard it around school, which contradicts Ford who claims she told no one of the incident until 2012 when she was in a therapy session, so according to Ford, Arm could not have heard about it.

The charade is falling apart... Her history is being dug up and the hearing is going to be a blood bath.. I fully expect her to not show up as more and more of her story is disproved..

Funnier still is the Dem lost 4 more points on the generic ballot.. It is now a dead heat...

“Her history is being dug up”. Isn’t this telling. The immediate reaction is to smear the victim.

Just a few weeks ago you asshats were prepared to canonize a white girl raped and murdered by a illegal, and calling for capital punishment on her assailant, but let a nice white boy mess with a girl and it’s drag her through the mud time.

And you wonder why women wait years and years to come forward.

The treatment of Dr. Ford, by the republican Committee and its chair has been despicable since day one.
So you think this woman should be able to make such a claim and have no one question it? All 4 people she claims were there say they don't recall any party. Are you willing to throw due process away for partisanship? Do you think an unfounded attack on a man's reputation leaves him feeling emotionally traumatized?
Yes she is, liberals have no class.
42372676_10156705008337351_4272915525153062912_n.jpg

what boy hasn't done what Kavanaugh did in high school. everyone does it. its called freedom. that's what makes america awesome.

i mean this place rocks!

The charade is falling apart... Her history is being dug up and the hearing is going to be a blood bath.. I fully expect her to not show up as more and more of her story is disproved..

Funnier still is the Dem lost 4 more points on the generic ballot.. It is now a dead heat...

“Her history is being dug up”. Isn’t this telling. The immediate reaction is to smear the victim.

Just a few weeks ago you asshats were prepared to canonize a white girl raped and murdered by a illegal, and calling for capital punishment on her assailant, but let a nice white boy mess with a girl and it’s drag her through the mud time.

And you wonder why women wait years and years to come forward.

The treatment of Dr. Ford, by the republican Committee and its chair has been despicable since day one.
You can stop calling her a victim now. It’s obvious she’s not the victim here but the perpetrator.

"Day one" was in June and the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee didn't know crap about it. The Democrat in charge of the Minority Members on the Senate Judiciary Committee knew about it, and that's pretty much where the mishandling that led to a serious question as to the lack of credibility started.

it appears that even the female witness Christine named is saying she's a liar. Why is Grassley stalling on calling a vote? This kookoo-bird is obviously lying.

Committee contacts Ford’s friend about party; ‘she has no recollection’ of it, lawyer says

As the Senate Judiciary Committee staff negotiates with attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of a past sexual assault, over a potential hearing on Thursday, Republican staffers are working to interview those who may have information about the alleged incident.

CNN has learned that the committee has reached out to a longtime friend of Ford named Leland Ingham Keyser.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee..

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

Well, another person who went to that school around the time of the incident, says it did happen!

'This Incident Did Happen': Schoolmate of Kavanaugh Accuser Says She Recalls Hearing of Attempted Rape
"This incident did happen. Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details," Cristina Miranda King—who says Ford was "a year or so behind her"—claimed in Facebook post that she deleted after being overwhelmed with media inquiries. "

"I graduated from Holton Arms, and knew both Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge. Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I remember her. I signed this letter. The incident was spoken about for days afterwords in school. Kavanaugh should stop lying, own up to it and apologize."
I also find it interesting that Mark Judge says he wasn't in the room, but doesn't want to testify or talk about the incident.
This statement was already withdrawn by the woman when discrepancies turned up. As Ford said she was wearing a swimsuit it is apparent the incident was alleged to have happened during the summer. There would have been no buzz around the school. School wasn't in session. When confronted with that. The woman said she only wanted to support Christine and had nothing further to say.

You are FOS as always. Kavanaugh said he can't wait to testify to get this over with and clear his name of these phony charges. Need a link, just ask.
I didn't say he didn't want to testify. I said he didn't want an FBI investigation. The only people who don't want FBI investigations are the guilty ones.

Also, can you explain to me how this woman heard of the Kavanaugh attack when Ford openly stated she never told anybody about it? Not her parents, not authorities, not a school teacher, not even her husband until 2012. Well.....if she didn't tell anybody about it, how did this girl hear the rumor?
That's just right wing bullshit. She told people and Grassly refuses to hear from them.

Also, find me one person that was ever found guilty of something because another person heard a rumor.
The fact that she heard about it, lays claim that the incident is true. And this is not a trial, it is a job interview.

"Day one" was in June and the Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee didn't know crap about it. The Democrat in charge of the Minority Members on the Senate Judiciary Committee knew about it, and that's pretty much where the mishandling that led to a serious question as to the lack of credibility started.
THIS

First off Ford claims Keyser was there at the party. Arms, claims she heard it around school, which contradicts Ford who claims she told no one of the incident until 2012 when she was in a therapy session, so according to Ford, Arm could not have heard about it.
Maybe she heard about it from Mark Judge? Or Kavenaugh bragging about the incident?

This statement was already withdrawn by the woman when discrepancies turned up. As Ford said she was wearing a swimsuit it is apparent the incident was alleged to have happened during the summer. There would have been no buzz around the school. School wasn't in session. When confronted with that. The woman said she only wanted to support Christine and had nothing further to say.
Prove it.

You are FOS as always. Kavanaugh said he can't wait to testify to get this over with and clear his name of these phony charges. Need a link, just ask.

Also, can you explain to me how this woman heard of the Kavanaugh attack when Ford openly stated she never told anybody about it? Not her parents, not authorities, not a school teacher, not even her husband until 2012. Well.....if she didn't tell anybody about it, how did this girl hear the rumor?

Also, find me one person that was ever found guilty of something because another person heard a rumor.
In addi

This woman has already recanted and in addition, the alleged party was purportedly held over summer vacation. This woman was someone else looking for 15 minutes of fame until she realized that federal perjury charges would be a big deal.

Christina King did not retract her statement...

Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen. Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine’s vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true.
...she just deleted the Twitter post after receiving death threats from the bullshit right. That's not a retraction.

This woman has already recanted and in addition, the alleged party was purportedly held over summer vacation. This woman was someone else looking for 15 minutes of fame until she realized that federal perjury charges would be a big deal.
No, she did not recant her statement. And she said she heard about it around that time. You don't have to be in school to hear from other classmates. You don't think they get together during summer socially?

Christina King did not retract her statement...

Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me, I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen. Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine’s vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true.
...she just deleted the Twitter post after receiving death threats from the bullshit right. That's not a retraction.
Former classmate of Kavanaugh accuser backtracks after claiming definitively sexual assault did happen

From the interview:
“That it happened or not, I have no idea,” she told NPR’s Nina Totenberg. “I can’t say that it did or didn’t.”

“In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered, and I was sure that it probably did. I had no idea that I would have to now go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over [MSNBC] and Twitter.”

Empowered = I was talking out my ass.

Former classmate of Kavanaugh accuser backtracks after claiming definitively sexual assault did happen

From the interview:
“That it happened or not, I have no idea,” she told NPR’s Nina Totenberg. “I can’t say that it did or didn’t.”

“In my [Facebook] post, I was empowered, and I was sure that it probably did. I had no idea that I would have to now go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over [MSNBC] and Twitter.”

Empowered = I was talking out my ass.
That's not a retraction.

Dragon lady is not an American. She does not even live here. She has no say in our political process so why you all keep entertaining her bullshit is beyond me.

Ignore her

Forum List

Back