SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

This is going seriously viral.

No it's not. No SEAL Team 6 active duty operators are going to put their name on it and, therefore, there will be no one to hit the talk shows and it will die like these stories always do.

I have my doubhts that anyone on the actual raid is talking to an Internet blogger.

A security clearance means something.

The official media and Obama story, if it failed, would've been "Bad intelligence, again, from Bush Era intelligence services are to blame" and of course they'd blame torture, Gitmo, Bush again, the CIA, etc, etc.

That's what happened with Desert One, eh?

Was Desert One a failed war?

Holy shit...

How fucking stupid are you?

You don't know what desert 1 is/Was, do you?

If we had followed the GOP policy Bin laden would still be alive.In 2008 Romney said he would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden.

Bullshit..!!

Osama bin Laden would not have killed if it were not for the initial information we got from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed after he was waterboarded.

Obama does not capture the terrorists... he kills them. Guess thats a good thing :dunno:

That's what happened with Desert One, eh?

Holy shit...

You mean the Iran hostage rescue? Yeah, I do. How about read the debate she and I were having and trying context. As in comparing the heat Bush took for a "failed war" and the left blaming him and the intelligence services for the failures. And then consider the hypothetical of what if the OBL raid failed, and asking what happened. And it being just a few years removed from what the left considered a failed war in Iraq, they'd obviously tie it to the same things they blamed for that.

SO I asked her....was it a failed war? No. It had nothing to do with the Iraq War from 2003, or the OBL raid. It was irrelevant to what we were discussing, and the left cannot stop themselves from going back to Bush and the failed Iraq War as blame for ANYTHING Obama might slip up on militarily.

Context buddy.

Wow you fucking people have no shame.....no shame.

What an ironic post coming from you
:eusa_whistle:

yeah but i freely admit it :D

But seriously had this been Bush i wouldn't have said shit but thank you.
You peoples hatred of this man is pathetic.

Ive got no problem saying good job, but when I see him 'spiking the ball' after saying we shoulldnt, well I have a huge problem with it.

I also know he didnt do it w/o the prior gains made by the Bush administration... namely catching KSM and waterboarding the Hell outta him.

He just should not be using it in a campaign ad... it distasteful in my opinion.

Props to Obama for making the call after all though.

Last edited:

Holy shit...

You mean the Iran hostage rescue? Yeah, I do. How about read the debate she and I were having and trying context. As in comparing the heat Bush took for a "failed war" and the left blaming him and the intelligence services for the failures. And then consider the hypothetical of what if the OBL raid failed, and asking what happened. And it being just a few years removed from what the left considered a failed war in Iraq, they'd obviously tie it to the same things they blamed for that.

SO I asked her....was it a failed war? No. It had nothing to do with the Iraq War from 2003, or the OBL raid. It was irrelevant to what we were discussing, and the left cannot stop themselves from going back to Bush and the failed Iraq War as blame for ANYTHING Obama might slip up on militarily.

Context buddy.

Oh. I admit that I don't have the time or inclination to pay attention to individual conversations.

Apologies.

Last edited:
Holy shit...

Context buddy.

Oh. I admit that I don't have the time or inclination to pay to individual conversations.

Apologies.

No prob. Happens to the best of us!

Holy shit...

Context buddy.

Oh. I admit that I don't have the time or inclination to pay to individual conversations.

Apologies.

Besides............maybe I really didn't know and just googled it:FIREdevil:

Context buddy.

Apologies.

Nah, I see where I went astray in that conversation.

Apologies.

I made one of those mishaps today. My GF works as a massage therapist. Not a whore one, a real one at a doctors office. Anyway, she gets really sore shoulders and strains muscles from doing so many deep tissue ones on older people all day. Her joints hurt and she's considering a different career now.

My brilliant ass says "Yeah, you sure dont wanna keep letting your body go downhill" and before I could grasp for those words back, I was knee deep in it being promised I'd never touch her "going downhill" body again.

Dammit.

I made one of those mishaps today. My GF works as a massage therapist. Not a whore one, a real one at a doctors office. Anyway, she gets really sore shoulders and strains muscles from doing so many deep tissue ones on older people all day. Her joints hurt and she's considering a different career now.

My brilliant ass says "Yeah, you sure dont wanna keep letting your body go downhill" and before I could grasp for those words back, I was knee deep in it being promised I'd never touch her "going downhill" body again.

Dammit.

dumbass....Pure dumbass.

I wish I could disagree.........but you are 100% accurate.

yeah but i freely admit it :D

But seriously had this been Bush i wouldn't have said shit but thank you.
You peoples hatred of this man is pathetic.

Ive got no problem saying good job, but when I see him 'spiking the ball' after saying we shoulldnt, well I have a huge problem with it.

I also know he didnt do it w/o the prior gains made by the Bush administration... namely catching KSM and waterboarding the Hell outta him.

He just should not be using it in a campaign ad... it distasteful in my opinion.

Props to Obama for making the call after all though.

Saying we shouldnt what? What did he say? Any person sitting in that sit would take some credit for it. Again th fact any of you would make issue with it is just sad.

Yes it seems you do have a problem with saying it, because it comes with a yeah but at the end.

Why shouldnt he? He is the President, it happened under his watch. Thats all the reason he needs. You have zero problem Blaming him for the economy, nor raising a issue when people say it was also Bushes fault. Yet here he has to share the win with someone else named Bush.

You cant have it both ways and you are trying rather hard.

Hey dumnbass.... Obama said we shouldnt spike the ball, not me!

And yes, Bush was in command when KSM was captured and waterboarded for information that led to Obama's big moment in the sun. Not only that.... but he wants those CIA agents who used waterboarding charged with torturing prisoners.

I dont want anything both ways.... I want Obama to act presidential for a change thats all.

spike the ball? what does that mean? context would help.

oh so then you agree Bush is also to blame for our economy?

Ask Obama... he said we shouldnt do it. (you damn well what it means too)

As for the economy being partly Bush's fault... Hell yes it is party his administrations fault, but when does Obama take ownership? Because he has done NOTHING to help make things better... and I mean NOTHING!!!

The CIA....and guys who did the interrogation.......disagree with the Senator from Arizona who had no part in any of it.

If we had followed the GOP policy Bin laden would still be alive.In 2008 Romney said he would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden.

Bullshit..!!

Osama bin Laden would not have killed if it were not for the initial information we got from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed after he was waterboarded.

Obama does not capture the terrorists... he kills them. Guess thats a good thing :dunno:

ROTFL Khalid Sheikh Mohammed had nothign to do with finding Bin Laden. Next time you decide to amke shit up at least put some effort into making it not totally bogus

Yes...I'm sure SEALS are saying something about this.....*eyeroll

You know, learning how to recognize factual reporting from political manipulation is a real problem for you leftists -making you exactly the useful idiots your own elitist rulers deem their OWN supporters to be. I had a problem getting behind an ideology that spells it out just how stupid and easily manipulated their own supporters are -and doesn't just spell it out once, but over and over and over again. The term wasn't made up by the right or conservatives or Republicans. The demeaning and insulting term is one given by the LEFT themselves for their OWN supporters! And I bet you have NO clue why they would call their own supporters by such a demeaning, insulting term. I correctly figured if they openly insulted their OWN supporters with such a belittling, condescending putdown - they must have a different agenda from the one their stupid supporters believed it was and did a lot of research that went WAY beyond the touchy-feely, emotion driven pablum I was being fed. And guess what? THEY DO -appealing to emotions, the touchy-feely sentiments, encouraging people to react to everything emotionally instead of using any intelligence, common sense and critical thinking skills is critical to that agenda. CHILDREN and the mentally immature react and think emotionally -mature adults are able to see past that, put emotion aside, review the facts and apply reason, common sense and wisdom and rational judgment. Something we demand all jurors do every day, set aside all emotion and rely only on their unbiased, unemotional review of those facts. Any clue why? CHILDREN can't do that very well and are therefore more easily manipulated than adults -so encouraging adults to think like children is necessary for the left. I'm no useful idiot -just too addicted to my critical thinking skills and repulsed by the notion of relying on EMOTION for my decision making. Especially given the fact emotion is so often irrational, baseless and just dead wrong and a full accounting of the facts can easily produce a totally different emotion. So I'm fully aware what the left is really up to, why they lurch from one "crisis" to the next, why they constantly appeal to raw emotion at the total expense of facts, what their real agenda and the FACT that all claims they just want to "save humanity" or "save the planet" is just a front they hide behind. One that appeals to the emotions of millions but is still a lying ass false front.

The Seals criticized Obama for using this military op as an election campaign ad -DEAL WITH IT. Snarky remarks and belittling comments not only won't change that FACT, this isn't a big, deep, dark secret that can't be easily checked yourself with a quick search. Sorry that you are just too lazy to do your own research and thought substituting it with dumb comments instead would somehow pass for intelligence, common sense and most importantly -critical thinking skills. SEE ABOVE PARAGRAPH! But you just showed everyone one of the reasons the left feels justified in calling their own supporters "useful idiots".

In case you also didn't know it, Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post -normally a raging leftwing twit, also criticized Obama for this and found Obama's decision to exploit something everyone with a brain knows every single President would have done for the COUNTRY -and demean it by turning it into a cheap ass political ad. Nothing special about this order and it is embarrassing after all the Bush blaming Obama has done, he also refused to properly "blame" Bush for the fact the only reason the military had the intel about bin Laden's location is because of BUSH. Not Obama. Difference between Bush and Obama speaks volumes about their true character. Bush would have credited the military and Seals for their outstanding work and we all know it. Bush never passed up any opportunity to credit and thank the military for their outstanding work. Obama credits HIMSELF! ROFL! Then by deliberately taking a Romney comment totally out of context in order to make it appear he said something he never did -wants people to pretend Romney wasn't "man" enough to make that same call. It cheapens everything and only shows up Obama for being the Chicago thug he never stopped being in the first place.

Obama wants people to believe he made a really, really "tough" decision -pretending it isn't one that every normal American wouldn't have also made in a FLASH and never lost a minute of sleep for it. And we ALL KNOW IT. Except apparently Obama the Narcissist.

Last edited:
The CIA....and guys who did the interrogation.......disagree with the Senator from Arizona who had no part in any of it.

So, you think Leon Panetta lied to Senator McCain about where HE got the information to go after bin Laden? Keep in mind that the Bush Administration didn't have a clue where bin Laden was.

Forum List

Back