Obama set to kill off entire fishing industry in maine...

The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

Get rid of the illegal alien out of the WH.
now,he's trying to kill the fishing industry????

Just curious, you realize that the page you link to contains neither the word Maine or fish (except for a link to "babel fish"), sure you got the right one? Seems odd that someone might be able to kill the fishing industry in Maine without mentioning either Maine or fish.

(P.S. - I'm a Republican and not an Obama supporter.)

>>>>

Just curious, you realize that the page you link to contains neither the word Maine or fish (except for a link to "babel fish"), sure you got the right one? Seems odd that someone might be able to kill the fishing industry in Maine without mentioning either Maine or fish.

(P.S. - I'm a Republican and not an Obama supporter.)

>>>>

:lol::lol::lol:

Yet another failure, brought to you by Eddie Spacer

0701_butcha_patrick_launch-1.jpg

Well I wasn't going to vote for Obama but I was once attacked by a Maine fisherman while diving off the course. Fortunately, a porpoise came along and dragged the fisherman into the depths of the cold Atlantic, killing him.
So since he's getting back at the fishermen for me, I guess I'll vote for Obama!
Hey, he hasn't done anything to hurt divorece attorneys, has he?

Not just in Maine. His EPA is fucking with shrimpers in Charleston now. Trying to keep them in harbor rather than shrimping because their nets affect some kind of hybrid-newt-frog-toad-guppie-algae or some bullshit like that. Locals say the EPA is about to cave on it though because SC Sen Lindsay Graham has some connections and they owe him a favor for God knows what.

Not just in Maine. His EPA is fucking with shrimpers in Charleston now. Trying to keep them in harbor rather than shrimping because their nets affect some kind of hybrid-newt-frog-toad-guppie-algae or some bullshit like that. Locals say the EPA is about to cave on it though because SC Sen Lindsay Graham has some connections and they owe him a favor for God knows what.

I'm not finding anything on search for Charleston, shrimping, EPA

Wow! You really know what you are talking about here, don't you?

Wow! You really know what you are talking about here, don't you?

From a right wing standpoint, yes.

Just the "Crucify Them!" mentality of this administration surfacing again and again and again. Just be thankful they haven't taken out the hollow points for use, yet.

One suggestion when you are trying to make an argument never call obama an illegal even if that's how you feel, never mention his race because it doesn't matter stick with what he's doing and what he trying to do. It will get you better ammo to fight with and less bullshit attacks.

Forum List

Back