SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

i never thought i'd agree with arianna huffington about anything.

Arianna Huffington, an outspoken liberal who runs the left-leaning Huffington Post website, roundly condemned it.
She told CBS: ‘We should celebrate the fact that they did such a great job. It's one thing to have an NBC special from the Situation Room... all that to me is perfectly legitimate, but to turn it into a campaign ad is one of the most despicable things you can do

Read more: SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

Del, I'm glad you stopped posting pictures of that ostrich and started posting real pictures of yourself.

But you might also want to invest in Feather Club for . . . Whatever you are . . . Just some advice. :eusa_whistle: :D

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'm finding the feeble attempts of this man to jack up his creds in what appears to be a losing attempt to get reelected more and more desperate, more and more juvenile as each day passes.

He's flailing.

And I believe he is steadily losing ground ever so slowly.

I'm even willing to predict Romney will win by a goodly margin. I'm not seeing this as a nail biter.

McCain wouldn't have gone after Bin Laden without telling the Pakistanis first.

Obama, on the other hand, strikes countries that didn't attack us, AFTER campaigning in 2008 promising to end military actions against countries...that didnt' attack us. Hmmm.

I'd settle for Obama just coming out and saying "After 4 years, I realized how many issues I was wrong about, and couldn't have been right until knowing all I know now." I'd respect that.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.

Video at same link.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

All I can say is BRAVO! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Bravo!

IF the mission had failed, who would have gotten the blame: Obama or SEALS...?

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.

Video at same link.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

They would have changed the subject.

As it is this makes Obama look like a jerk.

Video at same link.

Obama for sure.

What an embarrassment to the human race.

'Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

I applaud the SEALS effort but they must have better immunity from prosecution than a single Marine had when he criticized Obama..

Obama for sure.

Trying to win on something that cannot be proved again?

Like if the Stimulus had not been passed the economy would be in worse shape?

His policies Created or Saved millions of jobs?

Global Warming is not a myth?

If we had followed the GOP policy would still be alve.In 200 Romney said he would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden.

That's a load of bull!

Romney: "Of course" I would have attacked bin Laden - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
Are you really so stupid that you think the year 2012 came before the year 2008. In 2008 Romney and all republicans said they would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden they even bashed Obama for disagreeing with them

And Romney is right. The Democrats were using that argument as a distraction. They were trying to undermine Bush in Iraq, and Romney was pointing that out.
I see so Bush and the GOP failing in Afghanistan is now a good thing
As usual with liberals like Obama, they are taking that support of Bush WAY OUT OF CONTEXT, despite the fact, it was Bush's policies that got us the intelligence to find Bin Laden. Panetta admitted it.
ANALYSIS: Bush's Lackluster Hunt For Bin Laden | ThinkProgress
^In 2002 Bush gave up looking for Osama Bin Laden.

Barney Frank On Cantor Crediting Bush For Killing Bin Laden: 'That's Just Sad' | ThinkProgress
^Bin Laden’s death puts credence to Obama’s stragedy of dealing with Afghanistan/Pakistan and not putting all attention and resources into Iraq.
^By 2006 the trail for Osama Bin laden was nonexistent and we had no clue where he was.
^In 2002 the Bush administration refused to send reinforcements to help in the Tora Bora caves, despite the fact that there were reinforcements and aid just sitting idle.
^Torture procedures failed to provide any useful information.

If Obama had, had his way, OBL would have never been found, because he wanted to stop water boarding during the Bush admin.
Lets see in 6 years Bush lost all trace of Bin Laden while in 3 years Obama killed the man
Sorry, what you are saying is nothing more than a liberal talking point, and a false one at that.
Try again.
I do realize that reality is a liberal talking point.
Come back when you aren't a retard

Last edited:
McCain wouldn't have gone after Bin Laden without telling the Pakistanis first.

Obama, on the other hand, strikes countries that didn't attack us, AFTER campaigning in 2008 promising to end military actions against countries...that didnt' attack us. Hmmm.

I'd settle for Obama just coming out and saying "After 4 years, I realized how many issues I was wrong about, and couldn't have been right until knowing all I know now." I'd respect that.

You misspelled "Bush".

Forum List

Back