SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

Yes.scumbama tried using treyvon Martin,now he's trying to take credit from people he really hates,our military.

Whether nutjobs like it or not, Obama is Commander in Chief. He made the call to move forward with the operation to go after Bin Laden, so he gets the credit. If the mission had been a failure, he would have taken the heat for it I'm sure. You certainly would not have seen any cons saying he shouldn't be blamed because he really wasn't the one making the call had things gone bad or had Bin Laden not been there. You cons are so full of shit it's unbelievable.

Good thing the SEALs killed bin Laden rather than capturing him; Obama may have prosecuted them if bin Laden had suffered a hang nail.

Yes.scumbama tried using treyvon Martin,now he's trying to take credit from people he really hates,our military.

Whether nutjobs like it or not, Obama is Commander in Chief. He made the call to move forward with the operation to go after Bin Laden, so he gets the credit. If the mission had been a failure, he would have taken the heat for it I'm sure. You certainly would not have seen any cons saying he shouldn't be blamed because he really wasn't the one making the call had things gone bad or had Bin Laden not been there. You cons are so full of shit it's unbelievable.

The cons are just pissed because Osama wasn't taken down on the Republican's watch. Pure and simple.

Last edited:
SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.

Video at same link.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

All I can say is BRAVO! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Bravo!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

A Republican attempt to discredit the president. Remember the draft dodger George W. Bush...the Republican campaign ran an assault all over this nation using "swiftboat" Republicans to discredit Kerry, a decorated war hero who was actually in the action with bullets flying and bombs exploding all around him because they knew that if they didn't create some distraction about him he would eat the draft dodger's lunch. I'm not the least bit surprised to see something like this begin.

Hell...they even spread a rumor that John McCain's adopted Maylasian child was illigitimate, the offspring of an affair with a Black woman to influence the outcome of a SC primary. The Republicans will suck a biggie if that's what it takes to win.

The cons are just pissed because Osama wasn't taken down on the Republican's watch. Pure and simple.

Nope. We're pissed because Obama is using it to get donations to his campaign and he's lying about what really happened, and why it happened.

Last edited:
SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign

Serving and former US Navy SEALs have slammed President Barack Obama for taking the credit for killing Osama bin Laden and accused him of using Special Forces operators as ‘ammunition’ for his re-election campaign.

The SEALs spoke out to MailOnline after the Obama campaign released an ad entitled ‘One Chance’.

In it President Bill Clinton is featured saying that Mr Obama took ‘the harder and the more honourable path’ in ordering that bin Laden be killed. The words ‘Which path would Mitt Romney have taken?’ are then displayed.

Besides the ad, the White House is marking the first anniversary of the SEAL Team Six raid that killed bin Laden inside his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan with a series of briefings and an NBC interview in the Situation Room designed to highlight the ‘gutsy call’ made by the President.

Video at same link.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during election campaign | Mail Online

All I can say is BRAVO! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:Bravo!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

A Republican attempt to discredit the president. Remember the draft dodger George W. Bush...the Republican campaign ran an assault all over this nation using "swiftboat" Republicans to discredit Kerry, a decorated war hero who was actually in the action with bullets flying and bombs exploding all around him because they knew that if they didn't create some distraction about him he would eat the draft dodger's lunch. I'm not the least bit surprised to see something like this begin.

Hell...they even spread a rumor that John McCain's adopted Maylasian child was illigitimate, the offspring of an affair with a Black woman to influence the outcome of a SC primary. The Republicans will suck a biggie if that's what it takes to win.

Obama tends to discredit himself every time he opens his mouth.

John Kerry discredited himself when he decided to lie in front of congress about his own personal experiences in Vietnam.

Bucky's GF is a massage therapist. But......not the whore kind.

What a relief!

And......when Obama said he was not going to "spike the ball", what exactly was he referring to?

What a relief!

And......when Obama said he was not going to "spike the ball", what exactly was he referring to?

After scoring a TD some players spike the ball and celebrate.

Some do a dance number.

Obama is doing a dance number, one year after he scored.

Last edited:
Yes...I'm sure SEALS are saying something about this.....*eyeroll

If any active duty SEALS's are, they had best hope they are not publicly identified. Dissing the CiC tends to not go over well in the oval office, regardless of who is in it at the time.

If they did, whose side would you take? Thought so.

The men in uniform will only take so much from this sorry excuse for a president.

what exactly is it you 'thought so'? You ask a question and expect an answer before you even finish posting, then when 'thought so' when it doesn't come ? Are you high?

You simply don't diss ANY president while on active duty. Once you're discharged, it's open season.

If any active duty SEALS's are, they had best hope they are not publicly identified. Dissing the CiC tends to not go over well in the oval office, regardless of who is in it at the time.

Yup. The serving SEALS will say nothing about the CIC. Publicly at least. What they think privately is their own business.

Former SEALS, as long as they aren't still in the military, can say whatever they hell they want to just like anyone else.

The men in uniform will only take so much from this sorry excuse for a president.

what exactly is it you 'thought so'? You ask a question and expect an answer before you even finish posting, then when 'thought so' when it doesn't come ? Are you high?

You simply don't diss ANY president while on active duty. Once you're discharged, it's open season.

Funny, while Bush was president the media featured only soldiers and officers that were critical of Bush.

What a relief!

After scoring a TD some players spike the ball and celebrate.

Some do a dance number.

Obama is doing a dance number, one year after he scored.

Holy shit........you are incredible. I know what the fuck it means to spike the ball, asshole. My question was what was Obama referring to when he said it? Was he discussing his re-election campaign or was he discussing how we would be viewed by other nations?

Presidents should have a thick skin. It's part of being presidential.

not a matter of thick skin. it's a matter of propriety. You simply do not verbally diss the CiC, regardless of party, while on active duty. If I dissed my boss, he would not be my boss long.

McCain wouldn't have gone after Bin Laden without telling the Pakistanis first.

Obama, on the other hand, strikes countries that didn't attack us, AFTER campaigning in 2008 promising to end military actions against countries...that didnt' attack us. Hmmm.

I'd settle for Obama just coming out and saying "After 4 years, I realized how many issues I was wrong about, and couldn't have been right until knowing all I know now." I'd respect that.

I dislike Obama and his policies and actions as much as the next guy... but you SURE you want to go there???

Funny, while Bush was president the media featured only soldiers and officers that were critical of Bush.

You people live in a cartoon world.

the same rules should have applied to them as well. perhaps the Republican leader ship was a little less sensitive to criticism.

You people live in a cartoon world.

Haven't you watched Bill Maher.......the Republicans live in a hermitically sealed bubble. No noise, no facts, no contrarian views and they already know everything.

Forum List

Back