SEALs slam Obama for taking credit for bin Laden

If we had followed the GOP policy Bin laden would still be alive.In 2008 Romney said he would not go into Pakistan to kill Bin laden.

Bullshit..!!

Osama bin Laden would not have killed if it were not for the initial information we got from Khalid Sheikh Mohammed after he was waterboarded.

Obama does not capture the terrorists... he kills them. Guess thats a good thing :dunno:

ROTFL Khalid Sheikh Mohammed had nothign to do with finding Bin Laden. Next time you decide to amke shit up at least put some effort into making it not totally bogus

Hmmm. Because a few nights ago, when the CBS lady interviewed the CIA guy who did the KSM interrogation, he said that when they mentioned the name of the courier they were tracking, KSM acted very nervous and odd, which made them focus more on the courier because it obviously was botherin KSM.

Anyway, screw these CIA guys who, you know, did the work. What the hell do they know. I'll trust a politician or better yet, a wise liberal who just knows every truth.

Dunno guys. Im just going by the latest interview with the CIA guy who led the KSM interrogation. I wasn't there. Neither were any of you. Neither was John McCain.

Liberals are liars... and apparently whiney fucking babies too.

White House won't rule out that enhanced interrogation techniques helped lead to bin Laden - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
Panetta oh yeah waterboarding was used
Brian Williams to Panetta oh yeah waterboarding was used.mov - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDYkz4727HY]Peter King: Bin Laden's Death Came From Waterboarding - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Does President Obama take credit for it personally, by using the word "I" or does he use the word "We"?

Just askin'....

President Bush didn't accomplish the mission in Iraq or get Bin Laden, but that didn't stop him from taking credit on a battleship while in a flight suit with that huge banner behind him.

He did that, and he didn't even accomplish anything, so imagine what the Republicans would be doing now if they were in Obama's position. One can only wonder at the onslaught of back patting they'd be giving themselves over this unqualified success.

At least Obama didn't put a flight suit on and act like a fucking idiot like the previous guy did, even though if anyone deserves to, it's this President, who led the carefully planned mission the whole way and chose the most difficult option, against the advice of the head of the CIA and the VP.

So fuck the critics, this President deserves credit for planning, something that the Republicans just can't do anymore.

IF any seal said such a thing, he can expect a discharge.

Let me get this straight...you REALLY thing the Obama White House is going to go after the Seals for saying they don't like being used as campaign ammo?

Think about that for just a moment, Junky. Is there ANY group of Americans more widely admired and respected than the Navy Seals? Talk about committing political suicide! Barry couldn't get elected as town dog catcher if he let that happen. The electorate would be getting tar, feathers and a rail ready to run his bony ass out of town.

Peter King? Holy shit. That's funny...

What about Pannetta?

You idiots just dont want to admit your wrong... Fuck, Carney said it too, in so many words
:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH8ELSMKi1k&feature=player_embedded]Carney on Enhanced Interrogation Methods - YouTube[/ame]

Panetta and Carney just trying to be kind to the Bush Keystone Cops. What Panetta told McCain is the reality.

You fucking tool.... now they were just being kind? :lmao:

Let this be an object lesson for those who think that liberals can be reasoned with.

Im out... my point has been made.

By Senator John McCain

I asked CIA Director Leon Panetta for the facts, and he told me the following: The trail to bin Laden did not begin with a disclosure from Khalid Sheik Mohammed, who was waterboarded 183 times. The first mention of Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti — the nickname of the al-Qaeda courier who ultimately led us to bin Laden — as well as a description of him as an important member of al-Qaeda, came from a detainee held in another country, who we believe was not tortured. None of the three detainees who were waterboarded provided Abu Ahmed’s real name, his whereabouts or an accurate description of his role in al-Qaeda.

In fact, the use of “enhanced interrogation techniques” on Khalid Sheik Mohammed produced false and misleading information. He specifically told his interrogators that Abu Ahmed had moved to Peshawar, got married and ceased his role as an al-Qaeda facilitator — none of which was true. According to the staff of the Senate intelligence committee, the best intelligence gained from a CIA detainee — information describing Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti’s real role in al-Qaeda and his true relationship to bin Laden — was obtained through standard, noncoercive means.

More: Bin Laden's death and the debate over torture - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back