Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Every season Pete Carroll sings Tom Cables praises. He is especially proud of how Tom can take defensive linemen and turn them into offensive linemen.

The problem with this hobby of Cable's is that this swapping defensive linemen into offensive linemen takes time. In the mean time the Hawks lose games and risk the health of Russell Wilson.

Somehow Cable manages to snooker Carroll into believing that these transformations are happening a lot faster than they obviously are to anyone but Pete.

My hope for this coming season is that Paul Allen tells Carroll to get himself the best O-Line coach available and let Tom Cable do his experiments on his own time.

We as fans are getting tired of Cable's bullshit. He has PROVEN to NOT know how good his prodigy's really are or more importantly ARE NOT.

The Seahawks deserve the best O-Line coach money can buy. Russell Wilson deserves the best O-Line the best O-Line coach can assemble.

The Hawks and the fans and Russell Wilson DO NOT deserve any more of Tom Cable's bullshit.

Dont know if you have heard the news yet or not but your Hawks season opener comes on the road with guess who against? None other than my Rams.

I am betting it will be a primetime game on sunday or monday night.

Monday night is what I am crossing my fingers for.That would be so sweet to have it on a monday night hearing them say monday night football welcomes you tonight for a game between the seattle seahawks and LOS ANGELES Rams and it will especially be music to my ears hearing them say it will be played at the LA coliseum.:dance:

would have preferred their season opener at home to come against the 49ers at the LA coliseum to see that classic california rivarly renewed again.Guess they didnt want two crappy teams facing off.

Oh well,cant have everything in life.Its all good especially since that was my second choice for them to play is your Seahawks if it wasnt them.

Your Seahawks are really going to struggle against the Rams on the road now.The Rams always played them tough as it was down in st louis but in LA,they will be motivated to go out and play hard because they finally for the first time in like 15 years,will have a home field crowd advantage.lol

Last year was the last year your Seahawks and the other NFC west opponents got to enjoy having NINE home games a year in reality since the opposing fans always greatly outnumbered the home fans there 4-1.:D

those years are over with.Your seahawks and the other NFC west opponents only get 8 home games a year scheduled just like everybody else now.:D

There is some noise up here that the Hawks are interested in Howie Long's kid.

" Your Seahawks are really going to struggle against the Rams on the road now." That remains to be seen. It certainly won't be because of the travel. What it does depend upon is if the Hawks show up with a decent O-Line. If they do it's lights out Bubba.

that would be like keeping unger,a guy who was good but worthless because he could never stay healthy and was hurt most the season.the rams are doing what I knew they would do once they got there,getting rid of dead weight and extra baggage,they are now serious about getting good now as i knew they would.

so far i like keenum,dont know how he will fair for an entire season but if he plays well like he did last year on the road against the seahawks up in seattle and is consistant for a whole season,they could be really good,QB is the main issue with them right now,so that willbe my first chance to see him on a regular basis in that game.should be a close tight game as they always are.true that road wise it will be easier for the seahawks,thats a no brainer.But since they are in LA now and will actually have a HOMEFIELD advantage finally,they will be motivated and feed off the crowd.

the travel time benefit seattle no doubt but having a homefield advantage with passionate fans behind them helps the rams a lot now as well. so yeah there is a plus and a minus for the seahawks that way,

Home field advantage in the L A Coliseum? Whatcha smokin Willis?

uh were not in kansas anymore Dorthy.lol.Unlike in dogpatch USA,Ram fans in LA are passionate about their football team.they are so football starved for NFL football to return out there that those days of seattle traveling to that dump in stank louis having the majority of fans cheering on the seahawks the past ten years or so are over charlie.lol

next fall,these are the kind of crowds i guarantee your seahawks will see there in LA this season in these two videos. oh thats right,you never watch videos when they show facts that dont go along with your warped views.

this first video is from the LA coliseum,looks like loud passionate fans to me and not an empty seat in the house same as the second one at anaheim.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Every season Pete Carroll sings Tom Cables praises. He is especially proud of how Tom can take defensive linemen and turn them into offensive linemen.

The problem with this hobby of Cable's is that this swapping defensive linemen into offensive linemen takes time. In the mean time the Hawks lose games and risk the health of Russell Wilson.

Somehow Cable manages to snooker Carroll into believing that these transformations are happening a lot faster than they obviously are to anyone but Pete.

My hope for this coming season is that Paul Allen tells Carroll to get himself the best O-Line coach available and let Tom Cable do his experiments on his own time.

We as fans are getting tired of Cable's bullshit. He has PROVEN to NOT know how good his prodigy's really are or more importantly ARE NOT.

The Seahawks deserve the best O-Line coach money can buy. Russell Wilson deserves the best O-Line the best O-Line coach can assemble.

The Hawks and the fans and Russell Wilson DO NOT deserve any more of Tom Cable's bullshit.

Dont know if you have heard the news yet or not but your Hawks season opener comes on the road with guess who against? None other than my Rams.

Monday night is what I am crossing my fingers for.That would be so sweet to have it on a monday night hearing them say monday night football welcomes you tonight for a game between the seattle seahawks and LOS ANGELES Rams and it will especially be music to my ears hearing them say it will be played at the LA coliseum.:dance:

would have preferred their season opener at home to come against the 49ers at the LA coliseum to see that classic california rivarly renewed again.Guess they didnt want two crappy teams facing off.

Oh well,cant have everything in life.Its all good especially since that was my second choice for them to play is your Seahawks if it wasnt them.

Your Seahawks are really going to struggle against the Rams on the road now.The Rams always played them tough as it was down in st louis but in LA,they will be motivated to go out and play hard because they finally for the first time in like 15 years,will have a home field crowd advantage.lol

Last year was the last year your Seahawks and the other NFC west opponents got to enjoy having NINE home games a year in reality since the opposing fans always greatly outnumbered the home fans there 4-1.:D

those years are over with.Your seahawks and the other NFC west opponents only get 8 home games a year scheduled just like everybody else now.:D

" Your Seahawks are really going to struggle against the Rams on the road now." That remains to be seen. It certainly won't be because of the travel. What it does depend upon is if the Hawks show up with a decent O-Line. If they do it's lights out Bubba.

that would be like keeping unger,a guy who was good but worthless because he could never stay healthy and was hurt most the season.the rams are doing what I knew they would do once they got there,getting rid of dead weight and extra baggage,they are now serious about getting good now as i knew they would.

so far i like keenum,dont know how he will fair for an entire season but if he plays well like he did last year on the road against the seahawks up in seattle and is consistant for a whole season,they could be really good,QB is the main issue with them right now,so that willbe my first chance to see him on a regular basis in that game.should be a close tight game as they always are.true that road wise it will be easier for the seahawks,thats a no brainer.But since they are in LA now and will actually have a HOMEFIELD advantage finally,they will be motivated and feed off the crowd.

the travel time benefit seattle no doubt but having a homefield advantage with passionate fans behind them helps the rams a lot now as well. so yeah there is a plus and a minus for the seahawks that way,

uh were not in kansas anymore Dorthy.lol.Unlike in dogpatch USA,Ram fans in LA are passionate about their football team.they are so football starved for NFL football to return out there that those days of seattle traveling to that dump in stank louis having the majority of fans cheering on the seahawks the past ten years or so are over charlie.lol

next fall,these are the kind of crowds i guarantee your seahawks will see there in LA this season in these two videos. oh thats right,you never watch videos when they show facts that dont go along with your warped views.

this first video is from the LA coliseum,looks like loud passionate fans to me and not an empty seat in the house same as the second one at anaheim.:biggrin:

Many if not most of the people cheering on the Rams in 1975 are dead or in rest homes. :lol:

You have no real idea who or how many will show up at first. These L A residents have been getting along fine without a home team. They have to be trained...advertised to and that will eventually fill up their new stadium. Don't expect a Coliseum full of rabid fans in the first home game.

Many if not most of the people cheering on the Rams in 1975 are dead or in rest homes. :lol:

You have no real idea who or how many will show up at first. These L A residents have been getting along fine without a home team. They have to be trained...advertised to and that will eventually fill up their new stadium. Don't expect a Coliseum full of rabid fans in the first home game.

lets swap addresses so the other has to write the winner the check when they lose the bet.:biggrin: or we can do it the simple way,the loser has to rep the winner.:biggrin:

i wouldnt take bets right now if i were you that they wont sell out that first home game,there are already over 56,000 season ticket holders that came in JUST 5 DAYS alone and that season ticket package INCLUDED having up to 8 people. you dont think those 56,000 people,that many of them will have familys coming along? better think again charlie.:lol:

Rams announce over 56,000 deposits for season tickets

also i watched the Rams/Chargers game played in San Diego in 2014 and when the Rams scored the first score of the game with a touchdown,the cameras focused in on the stands and THOUSANDS were jumping up and down cheering,they actually took over the stadium with the LA Ram fans outnumbering the Charger fans. as you can see in this pic below,I am not blowing smoke either.

rams-at-the-q.jpeg

Like i said,the days of your Seahawks going on the road playing the Rams and having Seahawk fans greatly outnumber Ram fans are long gone and over with.a thing in the past.:up:

they are passionate about the Rams there in LA same way Oakland is about the Raiders.that was one of the major reasons Al Davis moved the Raiders back to Oakland because he spoke about how he missed the loud noisy crowds they always had in oakland.

The Ram are the ONLY team LA has ever embraced. the Year the Raiders won the superbowl out there in LA the next season for their home opener,they only drew a small crowd of just over 44,000.a half empty stadium.the Rams on the other hand,for their home opener that same season,drew a standing room only crowd of over 65,000.

the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA,but nobody in LA cared.:lol:

LA for sure is Rams country.the fact they have had a horrible product on the field for over ten years but they STILL packed the chargers stadium.If thats not impressive loyalty,i dont know what is ESPECIALLY since they have had to cheer on a team clear across the country,a loser for ten years plus.lol.

If THATS not impressive loyalty,then I am the king of England,:biggrin:

speaking of the raiders,I cant help myself,that cartoon is so so funny that pic of that "you know who" in his raider jersey crying after I took him to school that they were coming back.

He could not handle defeat so he is here in this raiders jersey crying while I am in my rams jersey there laughing at him after seeing him get mad that he had to admit he was wrong,something that does not exist in the vocabulary of you seahawk fans obviously.:lol:

Here is the seahawk fan on the left who lives in northwest Peninsula in his Raiders jersey ,and me on the right in my Rams shirt.:lol: i could not resist,had to post that pic of him one more time crying in defeat unable to handle that he was proven wrong since he was so sure he was going to be right..hee hee

or this COULD be rightwinger as well since he insisted the raiders were coming to LA and the Rams were staying,either one it works.:biggrin:

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

lets swap addresses so the other has to write the winner the check when they lose the bet.:biggrin: or we can do it the simple way,the loser has to rep the winner.:biggrin:

i wouldnt take bets right now if i were you that they wont sell out that first home game,there are already over 56,000 season ticket holders that came in JUST 5 DAYS alone and that season ticket package INCLUDED having up to 8 people. you dont think those 56,000 people,that many of them will have familys coming along? better think again charlie.:lol:

Rams announce over 56,000 deposits for season tickets

also i watched the Rams/Chargers game played in San Diego in 2014 and when the Rams scored the first score of the game with a touchdown,the cameras focused in on the stands and THOUSANDS were jumping up and down cheering,they actually took over the stadium with the LA Ram fans outnumbering the Charger fans. as you can see in this pic below,I am not blowing smoke either.

rams-at-the-q.jpeg

Like i said,the days of your Seahawks going on the road playing the Rams and having Seahawk fans greatly outnumber Ram fans are long gone and over with.a thing in the past.:up:

they are passionate about the Rams there in LA same way Oakland is about the Raiders.that was one of the major reasons Al Davis moved the Raiders back to Oakland because he spoke about how he missed the loud noisy crowds they always had in oakland.

The Ram are the ONLY team LA has ever embraced. the Year the Raiders won the superbowl out there in LA the next season for their home opener,they only drew a small crowd of just over 44,000.a half empty stadium.the Rams on the other hand,for their home opener that same season,drew a standing room only crowd of over 65,000.

the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA,but nobody in LA cared.:lol:

LA for sure is Rams country.the fact they have had a horrible product on the field for over ten years but they STILL packed the chargers stadium.If thats not impressive loyalty,i dont know what is ESPECIALLY since they have had to cheer on a team clear across the country,a loser for ten years plus.lol.

If THATS not impressive loyalty,then I am the king of England,:biggrin:

speaking of the raiders,I cant help myself,that cartoon is so so funny that pic of that "you know who" in his raider jersey crying after I took him to school that they were coming back.

He could not handle defeat so he is here in this raiders jersey crying while I am in my rams jersey there laughing at him after seeing him get mad that he had to admit he was wrong,something that does not exist in the vocabulary of you seahawk fans obviously.:lol:

Here is the seahawk fan on the left who lives in northwest Peninsula in his Raiders jersey ,and me on the right in my Rams shirt.:lol: i could not resist,had to post that pic of him one more time crying in defeat unable to handle that he was proven wrong since he was so sure he was going to be right..hee hee

or this COULD be rightwinger as well since he insisted the raiders were coming to LA and the Rams were staying,either one it works.:biggrin:

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I'm guessing that the bulk of those pre-interested in L A Rams tickets are outfits like Stub Hub and other re-sellers and speculators.
Season tickets should be worth a fortune shortly down the road. The secret is to get those good seats early and hang on to them by re-selling as many as possible. Within 5 years or so these guys will make more than ten times their investment.

With the football season over and done with dont want to keep posting here on this thread until that first regular season game begins with pete the cheat and the hawks but since you mentioned you dont think they will sell out at the LA coliseum,I thought you might find this post by an LA Ram fan I know very interesting and informative even if you are not a Rams fan since it is HIS words and not mine.:)

He pretty much debunks that myth that LA is not a football town and the skeptics who incredibly STILL have doubts that the NFL will do well in LA. they are so dense that they dont get it that it will do well as long as it is ONLY THE RAMS,nobody else.The Rams are the only team LA has a passion for and will ever embrace.:rolleyes: Raiders and chargers failed,why would they be stupid enough to risk bringing in another team again since they are pushing for two teams.two teams has NEVER worked,never will.:rolleyes:

Anyways Huggy here is his informative post in closing out till next fall my proof that the NFL will succeed in LA as long as it is ONLY THE RAMS.He backs up what I said how the Raiders were never embraced in LA like the Rams were.. I think you will agree it is a very informative and interesting read.:)

What the person of this article fails to mention is, the NFL wasn't as popular 25 years ago as it is now. MLB was by and far the most popular league 25 to 30 years ago in this country. Also the Rams were being ran into the ground during that period intentionally by an owner who didn't give a fuck about this fan base. And was just bidding time before she could pull off one of the biggest heists in the history of the NFL. As for the Raiders, again, LA isn't and will never be a Raiders town. I don't give a fuck what any buffoon LA Raider fan has to say about that. Because, it's the truth!! That's one of the biggest reasons the Coliseum could never sellout!! Along with the fact that most LA Raider fans acted like neanderthals, with their me versus you venomous mentality that made a lot of fans not even bother going to the games. All you need to know about how pathetic LA Raider fans is this! After winning the Super Bowl in '83 with an Oakland built roster aside from Marcus Allen, the home opener the following season at the Coliseum drew a pitiful 45,000. Mind you, back in the early 80's the Coliseum had a capacity of 100,000. In closing, the NFL will be a booming success here in LA once again! From 1946-79 the Rams had one of the best home field advantages in the league, and moving to Anaheim ruined that!! Now that the franchise is once again in the county limits of Los Angeles, I'm willing to bet the fans here will embrace the Rams and give them the home field advantage they haven't seen since their first stint in the Coliseum back in the day.
:beer::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

a couple things "I" also want to add on to this great informative piece by him as well is that the Raiders in their entire time in LA at the Coliseum,Dan Dierdorf remarked just last year that in his entire time as an NFL broadcaster on monday night football,that the Raiders NEVER had any homes games in LA the shown on the ABC network the entire time he was broadcasting from 1983 to 1992,that all of their games were always televised on the ROAD.He did not say why but the obvious reason was because they drew so poorly in LA and were never embraced.:biggrin:

The RAMS on the other hand,since THEY drew very well while in LA,they had MANY home games televised on monday night football since again,they DID draw very well.:thup:

They had many home games in LA shown on monday night football during the 70's and 80's.:)

Lastly and more importantly,contrary to the myth and propaganda that has been spread over the years by the LAMESTREAM media,Los Angeles was actually in the top five in league attendance the majority of their time in LA.

here is the proof below in this link,here get educated.:D

Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams - Official Site

as you can see from reading that graph,they indeed did for the majority of their time in LA,were always ranked in the top five in league attendance. wasnt till the early 90's came around when the bitch "who the fans BEGGED her to sell the team," ran the team into the ground that they did poorly and were not on par with the other teams around the league.

they even set attendance records for NFL games.Here listen to this video clip by Al Michales who broadcast MANY Rams games in the LA coliseum.

a great listen.:thup:

and remember,with 55,000 season ticket holders purchased who can have up to EIGHT family members at games,you want to take the bet they all are going to go by themselves and many of them not have family members or friends on that season ticket package with them? I wouldnt.thats the ONLY way they would not sell out is if they all did not bring any family members along with them.I wouldnt take that bet if i were you.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Not overly excited about Deon Long..it seems he is on the injury list a lot. Don't get me wrong, Long is a very good player but doesn't seem to be on the field a lot. Could you tell me where you read that rumor?

talking more about the seahawks first opponent of the season,man its just not going to finally sink in that a dream has finally come true that they are really the LOS ANGELES Rams again till the pre season begins and i hear those magical words LOS ANGELES spoken..this is the first time where i wanted baseball season to just be over with already and the new football season to begin right now.these next five months are going to be the toughest months of my life to get through.lol

Have you started a LA Rams thread yet?

Not overly excited about Deon Long..it seems he is on the injury list a lot. Don't get me wrong, Long is a very good player but doesn't seem to be on the field a lot. Could you tell me where you read that rumor?

Seems like I got that info/rumor from several sources. Radio talk..NFL shows...fan replies on various forums. There is a lot of speculation going around this time of year. I'm coming to the conclusion that he spends to much time injured as are others including John Clayton.

With the football season over and done with dont want to keep posting here on this thread until that first regular season game begins with pete the cheat and the hawks but since you mentioned you dont think they will sell out at the LA coliseum,I thought you might find this post by an LA Ram fan I know very interesting and informative even if you are not a Rams fan since it is HIS words and not mine.:)

He pretty much debunks that myth that LA is not a football town and the skeptics who incredibly STILL have doubts that the NFL will do well in LA. they are so dense that they dont get it that it will do well as long as it is ONLY THE RAMS,nobody else.The Rams are the only team LA has a passion for and will ever embrace.:rolleyes: Raiders and chargers failed,why would they be stupid enough to risk bringing in another team again since they are pushing for two teams.two teams has NEVER worked,never will.:rolleyes:

Anyways Huggy here is his informative post in closing out till next fall my proof that the NFL will succeed in LA as long as it is ONLY THE RAMS.He backs up what I said how the Raiders were never embraced in LA like the Rams were.. I think you will agree it is a very informative and interesting read.:)

What the person of this article fails to mention is, the NFL wasn't as popular 25 years ago as it is now. MLB was by and far the most popular league 25 to 30 years ago in this country. Also the Rams were being ran into the ground during that period intentionally by an owner who didn't give a fuck about this fan base. And was just bidding time before she could pull off one of the biggest heists in the history of the NFL. As for the Raiders, again, LA isn't and will never be a Raiders town. I don't give a fuck what any buffoon LA Raider fan has to say about that. Because, it's the truth!! That's one of the biggest reasons the Coliseum could never sellout!! Along with the fact that most LA Raider fans acted like neanderthals, with their me versus you venomous mentality that made a lot of fans not even bother going to the games. All you need to know about how pathetic LA Raider fans is this! After winning the Super Bowl in '83 with an Oakland built roster aside from Marcus Allen, the home opener the following season at the Coliseum drew a pitiful 45,000. Mind you, back in the early 80's the Coliseum had a capacity of 100,000. In closing, the NFL will be a booming success here in LA once again! From 1946-79 the Rams had one of the best home field advantages in the league, and moving to Anaheim ruined that!! Now that the franchise is once again in the county limits of Los Angeles, I'm willing to bet the fans here will embrace the Rams and give them the home field advantage they haven't seen since their first stint in the Coliseum back in the day.

a couple things "I" also want to add on to this great informative piece by him as well is that the Raiders in their entire time in LA at the Coliseum,Dan Dierdorf remarked just last year that in his entire time as an NFL broadcaster on monday night football,that the Raiders NEVER had any homes games in LA the shown on the ABC network the entire time he was broadcasting from 1983 to 1992,that all of their games were always televised on the ROAD.He did not say why but the obvious reason was because they drew so poorly in LA and were never embraced.:biggrin:

The RAMS on the other hand,since THEY drew very well while in LA,they had MANY home games televised on monday night football since again,they DID draw very well.:thup:

They had many home games in LA shown on monday night football during the 70's and 80's.:)

Lastly and more importantly,contrary to the myth and propaganda that has been spread over the years by the LAMESTREAM media,Los Angeles was actually in the top five in league attendance the majority of their time in LA.

as you can see from reading that graph,they indeed did for the majority of their time in LA,were always ranked in the top five in league attendance. wasnt till the early 90's came around when the bitch "who the fans BEGGED her to sell the team," ran the team into the ground that they did poorly and were not on par with the other teams around the league.

they even set attendance records for NFL games.Here listen to this video clip by Al Michales who broadcast MANY Rams games in the LA coliseum.

and remember,with 55,000 season ticket holders purchased who can have up to EIGHT family members at games,you want to take the bet they all are going to go by themselves and many of them not have family members or friends on that season ticket package with them? I wouldnt.thats the ONLY way they would not sell out is if they all did not bring any family members along with them.I wouldnt take that bet if i were you.:biggrin:

You are correct. This is a Seahawks thread. What you are still obssessing over I find amusing but seriously I have little interest in your Idea of what is an "interesting read". The deal is and has been over for some time now. Shouldn't you be more interested in what the Rams are doing to get to the playoffs this season? THAT is what will be the deciding factor in the success or failure of the franchise. The product is all that matters in the end.

With Seattle and AZ to contend with the Rams will have their hands full making a dent in the playoffs this season. I wouldn't get too excited that the Hawks had a shitty O-Line last year and dumped two to the Rams. It's the only fault that the Hawks need to clean up to have a VERY good team this year.

The Rams had a great D-Line last season. The Hawks know what they have to do to match up with the Rams to keep Wilson standing to make his reads and throws. Carroll isn't a fool and Cables constant blabbering about how great his O-Line was going to be just put egg all over Pete's face several times last year. This season I see Carroll making it his highest priority to have the best O-Line Allen and the Cap can afford on the field. We cannot afford to play wait and see all season like last year on if Tom Cable's mysterious experiments come to fruition. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Hawks aquire some studs through free agency and the draft to gaurantee Wilson has time to throw this season from game one on.

You are correct. This is a Seahawks thread. What you are still obssessing over I find amusing but seriously I have little interest in your Idea of what is an "interesting read". The deal is and has been over for some time now. Shouldn't you be more interested in what the Rams are doing to get to the playoffs this season? THAT is what will be the deciding factor in the success or failure of the franchise. The product is all that matters in the end.

With Seattle and AZ to contend with the Rams will have their hands full making a dent in the playoffs this season. I wouldn't get too excited that the Hawks had a shitty O-Line last year and dumped two to the Rams. It's the only fault that the Hawks need to clean up to have a VERY good team this year.

The Rams had a great D-Line last season. The Hawks know what they have to do to match up with the Rams to keep Wilson standing to make his reads and throws. Carroll isn't a fool and Cables constant blabbering about how great his O-Line was going to be just put egg all over Pete's face several times last year. This season I see Carroll making it his highest priority to have the best O-Line Allen and the Cap can afford on the field. We cannot afford to play wait and see all season like last year on if Tom Cable's mysterious experiments come to fruition. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Hawks aquire some studs through free agency and the draft to gaurantee Wilson has time to throw this season from game one on.

I could care less if the Rams win or lose,I am just beyond elated obviously that they are FINALLY back where they belong.:banana:

I just always loved watching them ONLY to look at their uniform colors,easily the coolest in the world bar none with the Chargers ones from the 80's a close second.:up:

the NFL is never going to want to lose the LA market again so they are a lock for life now.:dance:

Funny the logic of you Seahawks fans.,YOU brought up how you dont think they will sell out for the SEAHAWKS opener and when I provide facts that it would be foolish to bet against that,you have no interest in looking at it which is typical with you of course so thats no surprise.

just proves as always if it does not go along with your own warped views,same as antiquity troll,you wont look at the facts.:rolleyes:

thank god all seahawk fans arent ignorant and arrogant as you and antiquity troll are.

since this is indeed a Seahawks thread, "I" wasnt grasping at straws and getting desperate about the Rams coming back as you rambled on about once,YOU however are desperate and grasping at straws still to this day trying to convince yourself that pete the cheat carrol did not take a payoff to throw the superbowl for the SEAHAWKS to lose STILL in denial mode about that to this day .:D

More on the Seahawks and the corruption of the NFL.since this is indeed a Seahawks thread,the evidence in this video here cannot be refuted that NFL playoff games are rigged and they rigged it for the Seahawks to win that game against the 49ers.

They wanted to see the best offense play against the best defense in the superbowl and as the evidence in this video proves,they indeed rigged this game for the Seahawks to win.

I had my doubts about the Seahawks winning this game back then as you recall and as this video confirms,had that game been called FAIRLY,there is no way in hell the Seahawks would have won that game.

I dont know why I bother showing you this video since we both know you wont watch it.I showed it to you once before asking you to talk about the facts mentioned in this video about this SEAHAWKS game,but typical of you,you ignored it which is what i am guessing you will do AGAIN as well.:rolleyes:

the one thing this video got wrong was saying players and coachs are not involved,only the officials.Pete the cheat and SOME of the other coachs like Belicheat are involved as well obviously.some being the key word,not all.

Last edited:

Todd (7-9) Fisher is a coach I can't get excited about, he beat Seattle twice and Arizona but that was it. Keanum as a starting QB? Rams have a long way to go before they contend or are relevant.

I could care less if the Rams win or lose,I am just beyond elated obviously that they are FINALLY back where they belong.:banana:

I just always loved watching them ONLY to look at their uniform colors,easily the coolest in the world bar none with the Chargers ones from the 80's a close second.:up:

the NFL is never going to want to lose the LA market again so they are a lock for life now.:dance:

Funny the logic of you Seahawks fans.,YOU brought up how you dont think they will sell out for the SEAHAWKS opener and when I provide facts that it would be foolish to bet against that,you have no interest in looking at it which is typical with you of course so thats no surprise.

just proves as always if it does not go along with your own warped views,same as antiquity troll,you wont look at the facts.:rolleyes:

thank god all seahawk fans arent ignorant and arrogant as you and antiquity troll are.

since this is indeed a Seahawks thread, "I" wasnt grasping at straws and getting desperate about the Rams coming back as you rambled on about once,YOU however are desperate and grasping at straws still to this day trying to convince yourself that pete the cheat carrol did not take a payoff to throw the superbowl for the SEAHAWKS to lose STILL in denial mode about that to this day .:D

More on the Seahawks and the corruption of the NFL.since this is indeed a Seahawks thread,the evidence in this video here cannot be refuted that NFL playoff games are rigged and they rigged it for the Seahawks to win that game against the 49ers.

They wanted to see the best offense play against the best defense in the superbowl and as the evidence in this video proves,they indeed rigged this game for the Seahawks to win.

I had my doubts about the Seahawks winning this game back then as you recall and as this video confirms,had that game been called FAIRLY,there is no way in hell the Seahawks would have won that game.

I dont know why I bother showing you this video since we both know you wont watch it.I showed it to you once before asking you to talk about the facts mentioned in this video about this SEAHAWKS game,but typical of you,you ignored it which is what i am guessing you will do AGAIN as well.:rolleyes:

the one thing this video got wrong was saying players and coachs are not involved,only the officials.Pete the cheat and SOME of the other coachs like Belicheat are involved as well obviously.some being the key word,not all.

Solly Chawlee... I'm getting some interference in your video playback. It doesn't load. Been having some problems with my laptop recently so the problem could be on my end. Going out Thursday to RePC to score a new/used puter. I think this ones had it.

So fortunately for me the football gods have decreed that I will not see your conspiracy video. It's totally out of my hands.

As for an opinion as to Carroll throwing the loss in the SB I might ask to what end? He is already one of the highest paid coaches and probably would get anything he wanted within reason from Paul Allen. Do you REALLY think the money it would take to intice Carroll into the dark side would go un-noticed by Allen and his corporation? I'm not sure I would want to risk the wrath of one of the wealthiest men onthe planet by snatching his second SB ring practically right off his finger...for WHAT?

Todd (7-9) Fisher is a coach I can't get excited about, he beat Seattle twice and Arizona but that was it. Keanum as a starting QB? Rams have a long way to go before they contend or are relevant.

They as Seattle scored great running backs last season. That is something to build on. Todd Gurly is a fantastic RB and KO return guy. The Rams have potential. Keenum played better than his weight class last season. I am curious if he can keep it up now that there is a book on him.

Fischer liikes to use tricks and gadgets but he may have run out of those as he has used just about every trick in the book. Many of the Ram's wins came on the difference the trick plays entered into the game's outcome. I doubt Fischer's trick bag will be very successful this season.

hmmmm
Since the Seahawks are one of the better teams in the NFL I thought I would come over here and see what was being talked about still.

As passionate as the Rams fans are I am sure they will be filling the stadium once again, since they moved....should be an interesting year coming up.

You are probably right..the Rams will fill their stadium for a couple of years and like all the other NFL teams that have passed through LA the people will lose interest after a time. Los Angles in not much of a football city as there are too many Latinos who are more into soccer and drugs than American football.

You are probably right..the Rams will fill their stadium for a couple of years and like all the other NFL teams that have passed through LA the people will lose interest after a time. Los Angles in not much of a football city as there are too many Latinos who are more into soccer and drugs than American football.

Ok Donald Trump. :lol:

I do wonder how well the fans will stick behind the Rams if they don't start winning fairly quickly. There's a reason LA couldn't hold onto the NFL teams that were there, despite being such a large media market.

I do wonder how well the fans will stick behind the Rams if they don't start winning fairly quickly. There's a reason LA couldn't hold onto the NFL teams that were there, despite being such a large media market.

I really wanted to leave and move on from this Rams talk since this is a Seahawks thread but i see you guys are not letting it go.lol

That being the case,wonder no more.He is showing off his clueless ramblings about LA not being a football town as always I see. I told him this once before but he ignored it same as he did on my facts the Rams were coming back so he wont remember these facts once again I guarantee.:rolleyes:

Maybe YOU will I can only hope cause i really hate having to repeat facts again just to watch them go ignored which is pretty much why i dont bother with him anymore.lol.

Here are the facts that prove his clueless ramblings to be just that.facts he of course will forget cause he will ignore them same as he always does when you try and have a discussion with him.Here is hoping you dont do the same.

Lets look at the three NFL teams that have been in LA,the Rams,Raiders,and Chargers.

fact#1.
The Chargers were in LA for one year when they first merged from the AFL into the NFL. The reason they left and moved to San Diego in the first place was because they could not compete with the Rams in attendance numbers.

Despite the fact they finished the season with an 8-4 record and made it to the playoffs losing the divisonal round to the Houston Oilers in 1960 they only averaged crowds of just over 11,000 for their games.

The Rams on the other hand,that same year they had just the opposite record having a losing season going 4-8. Guess what THEIR average attendance numbers were that season despite that bad year? they averaged crowds that were over 77,000 for their home games. Not a sellout obviously but they did as well as anybody else in the league. so much for the myth that LA does not support winners and are fair weather football fans.:rolleyes::rofl:

Fact#2. As I already mentioned,the fact the Rams have been so horrible with like 15 straight losing seasons in a row,the fact that LOS ANGELES Ram fans showed up in the THOUSANDS in san diego for the chargers/Rams game outnumbering Charger fans in 2014 debunks that myth as well that they dont support winners.:lmao: especially since they have had to cheer on a team clear across the country the last 20 years.:rolleyes:

Fact#3. LA's second team the Raiders. Despite winning the superbowl the previous year their last year in Oakland,their very first year in LA,they only drew a little over 42,000 fans for their first home opener there.You would think a city that allegedly only supports winners would have sold out that game.so much for the myth they only support winners.:lol:

Then the year the Raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,the following year for their home opener,they only drew a little over 44,00 fans for the opener.

The Rams on the other hand that same season in their season home opener,had a standing room only crowd of over 65,000.

The Oakland Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but obviously nobody in LA cared.so much for the myth that LA only supports winners.:lol:

I VIVIDLY remember several times over the years watching Raider games in LA when they would face the Broncos and on sundays,that stadium would be half empty all the time.:lol: LA never embraced the Raiders as they did the Rams as my pesky little facts prove.:D

Yeah there IS a reason that LA did not hold on to two of their teams."Chargers dont count since they were there only one year."

The REASON that LA did not hold onto two of their teams is not because of poor play on the field but because of two incompetent asshole owners that nobody in LA wanted to have anything to do with.

Everybody in LA knew that asshole Al Davis was just biding his time before he moved back to Oakland.

Same with the Rams.Ram fans hated the OWNER,that evil woman,not the team.they did not stop showing up because of poor play on the field.they stopped showing up to games because they hated that asshole bitch owner.they BEGGED her to sell the team after she purposely ran them into the ground so she could claim bad fan support to justify their move out of LA after she traded away Eric Dickerson,Kevin Greene and other LA Ram greats.Got it? good. you learned something for the day.

Now PLEASE stop listening to that nonsense and garbage propaganda the media has spread over the years that LA does not support winners in football.Thats not too much to ask for is it?:D

Because I REALLY get tired of REPEATING over and over just to watch it go ignored,that LA WILL support NFL football as long as it is ONLY THE RAMS and nobody else.LA has always been Rams country and always will.If the NFL is wise and just leaves it at one team the Rams,then the NFL will succeed in LA.If they try and bring the Chargers in next year to join them,as history has proved,wont matter even if they win,nobody will go watch the chargers as they found out once before.they better not ignore history.

The Raiders will never be allowed back to LA so that will never happen.The owners dont want a Davis owned Raiders franchise in LA.

Now that LA has an OWNER that they can get behind,they WILL get behind the Rams even in the bad years.Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Last edited:
Okay now that THAT has been settled and cleared up that the LAMESTREAM media has spread garbage over the years that LA does not support winners,that they WILL support NFL football as long as it is ONLY THE RAMS AND NOBODY ELSE. Lets move on. There IS a Rams thread you know if you cant let it go you know? as I wanted to.:D

Here.

I was trying to get a discussion of this SEAHAWKS game that took place between the SEAHAWKS and 49ers in the playoffs.I had serious doubts back then that the Seahawks would beat them in that game and for very good reason.they entered the playoffs playing very poorly,had this game been officiated FAIRLY by the officials,there is no way in hell the seahawks would have ever won this game.

the proof is in the pudding in this video.these facts cannot be debunked that NFL games are rigged and this game was rigged for the seawhawks to get to the superbowl because they wanted a matchup of the best defense against the best offense that year so these corrupt officials made sure the Seahawks would win this game.

This game only takes 15 minutes to watch so I KNOW you have 15 minutes you can spare.

The LA market is fickle, they couldn't keep the Chargers, the Rams or the Raiders, despite the fact they had a large population base to pull from. The Lakers, the Dodgers, the Kings all grabbed the hearts of LA, yet the Rams never seemed to get traction. Hell, UCLA and USC had great football fans but no one paid much attention to the Rams.

Today I think we will see the Hollywood elite show up at Ram games today, not that the care or know what the hell a football is, but it will be an in thing. Magic has his tickets and is pumped, yet Keenum and Foles are your QB's? The defense is losing some free agents and Fisher can't get a team to finish .500. What the hell is
Magic pumped up about? 7-9?

one other thing I wanted to comment on from yesterday in my reply to this BS post of yours Montrovant of blaming LA for losing two teams instead of putting the blame where it rightfully belongs on two imcompetent bastard evil owners who ran their teams into the ground, "Like I said,the chokeland faiders were never embraced in LA when they were there,they ALWAYS had half empty stadiums all the time even when they would win,not the case with the Rams at all,NOBODY in LA gave a rats about the Raiders as I just proved and the Rams left because the evil slut bitch ran them into the ground on purpose.the fans hated the OWNER,not the team."

you are talking about the wrong city when talking about a city in california whos fans will lose interest in pro football.lol

LA has such passion for the Rams and have been so starved to have them back large crowds will never be a problem with them again especially since football has replaced baseball as the americans favorite national pasttime and is so much bigger now than 30 years ago and with an owner they are behind now,that stadium will be one of the toughest home field crowds in the NFL once again as it was back in the days at the LA coliseum.

LA will have large packed stadium crowds for YEARS to come,however YOUR team the 49ers,since they are your team,thats the city you should be worried about on fans packing them in to see games. Take a look at this photo below. This is a game early in the fourth quarter.:lmao:

s2yyjp.jpg

Moving to santa clara was the BIGGEST most idiotic thing for the 49ers to do because I have spoken to dozens of niner fans that grew up in san fran who had season tickets who no longer support them anymore for giving them the middle finger and leaving their city and I commend them for that.I would so the same.:thup: some have become Raider fans as a result.:D

moving to santa clara was so asinine because the die hard fans they dont support them anymore.Its mostly suites with the big bucks who have suites they rent that go to the games and they dont come back till the middle of the fourth quarter after halftime as you can see from this photo.the proof is in the pudding.:D

Oh and it has nothing to do with them being bad why their games are so empty.the past 10 years or so when alex smith was the QB in san fran before Harbaugh arrived,when they were horrible all those years,49er faithful STILL packed them in. they dont have large crowds anymore because they made the mistake of catering to the big wigs in business suites going after corporate dollars and disregarding the loyal blue collar workers and they are paying for it dearly as you can see.:haha:

many of the SF fans said fuck you to jeff york and I commend them for that.:happy-1::up:

Forum List

Back