Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Looks like it got a little bit tougher for your Seahawks to make it back to the superbowl this year Hugster.

Source: Raiders, LB Irvin agree to terms on deal

funny how it turned out that he signed with the OAKLAND Raiders,the team I just got done referring to.what a coincidence.lol

Ya...Irvin was gonna get paid. Free agency does that. We have several Bruce Irvins on the Defense. He only played two downs in Seattle so maybe he will have to step up in Oakland and be a full time DE. It remains to be seen if he is up to that task.

This draft is chock full of Defensive and Offensive linemen. We expected to have to replace Irvin..it was no surprise.

We have a second year guy name of Frank Clark who was making Irvin look slow last season. Between Bennett and Clark we are solid at the ends of the D-Line.

If you think the loss of a better than average DE will prevent the Hawks from a shot at another SB appearance what do you think of the Broncos chances now that they have NO QB???? Brock Ostwhiler just left the Donkeys for 18 million a year.

Who do you think Denver will get for a #1 and #2 QBs? That should be a very interesting developement. Talk about a cap hit...ouch!

They didn't have much of a QB when they won the Super Bowl. With their D, they need to find a game manager at the QB position.
I was disappointed in the Seahawks this year.

Looks like it got a little bit tougher for your Seahawks to make it back to the superbowl this year Hugster.

funny how it turned out that he signed with the OAKLAND Raiders,the team I just got done referring to.what a coincidence.lol

Ya...Irvin was gonna get paid. Free agency does that. We have several Bruce Irvins on the Defense. He only played two downs in Seattle so maybe he will have to step up in Oakland and be a full time DE. It remains to be seen if he is up to that task.

This draft is chock full of Defensive and Offensive linemen. We expected to have to replace Irvin..it was no surprise.

We have a second year guy name of Frank Clark who was making Irvin look slow last season. Between Bennett and Clark we are solid at the ends of the D-Line.

If you think the loss of a better than average DE will prevent the Hawks from a shot at another SB appearance what do you think of the Broncos chances now that they have NO QB???? Brock Ostwhiler just left the Donkeys for 18 million a year.

Who do you think Denver will get for a #1 and #2 QBs? That should be a very interesting developement. Talk about a cap hit...ouch!

They didn't have much of a QB when they won the Super Bowl. With their D, they need to find a game manager at the QB position.

I thought Seattle would be a contender but I didn't think they had the talent to win the Super Bowl.

I thought Seattle would be a contender but I didn't think they had the talent to win the Super Bowl.
I do not think next year will matter either. They were a flash in the pan.

It all depends on if they can field a decent O-Line to protect Wilson from the start of the season. They were 6-2 in the last half of 2015. The only thing that changed was that the O-Line started to give Wilson a little time to throw. The Hawks have weapons galore when the offense gives Russell time to throw and blocks enough room for Rawls to bust through. With Jimmy Graham back and Lockett and Baldwin the Hawks the only thing they need is time for the plays to develop. Russell Wilson is still one of the best QBs in the NFL. His and Baldwins second half stats for last season were astronomical.

Carroll knows exactly what we need. Schneider knows what to get in the draft and in FA to improve the team.

They have made only a scant few mistakes such as wasting way too much money and draft choices to get Percy Harvin. Nobody's perfect.

I believe in Pete and John. I don't have as much faith in Cable but he has to know he pretty much screwed the pooch for the team with his fiddle fucking around trying to make O-Linemen out of D-Linemen and taking all frigging season to make that work. I'm pretty sure he knows his reputation and coaching career is on the line this time around and will just stick to building a good O-Line out of good O-Linemen. Or else.

It all depends on if they can field a decent O-Line to protect Wilson from the start of the season. They were 6-2 in the last half of 2015. The only thing that changed was that the O-Line started to give Wilson a little time to throw. The Hawks have weapons galore when the offense gives Russell time to throw and blocks enough room for Rawls to bust through. With Jimmy Graham back and Lockett and Baldwin the Hawks the only thing they need is time for the plays to develop. Russell Wilson is still one of the best QBs in the NFL. His and Baldwins second half stats for last season were astronomical.

Carroll knows exactly what we need. Schneider knows what to get in the draft and in FA to improve the team.

They have made only a scant few mistakes such as wasting way too much money and draft choices to get Percy Harvin. Nobody's perfect.

I believe in Pete and John. I don't have as much faith in Cable but he has to know he pretty much screwed the pooch for the team with his fiddle fucking around trying to make O-Linemen out of D-Linemen and taking all frigging season to make that work. I'm pretty sure he knows his reputation and coaching career is on the line this time around and will just stick to building a good O-Line out of good O-Linemen. Or else.
I had such hopes for Wilson I like his style, the way he takes command, how he gets into and out of situations. I was excited about their SB prospects last year. They just seemed to fall apart

The second half of the season was easier competition for the Seahawks. They beat a Steelers team with no defense, a very beat up and injured Vikings, an Arizona team that laid Down. The losses were to an Arizona team and a St. Louis team that had strong defensive lines. In the playoffs Seattle got lucky against the Vikings and the another strong defensive line blew them out. The will be competitive next season but they are coming back to the pack.

I had such hopes for Wilson I like his style, the way he takes command, how he gets into and out of situations. I was excited about their SB prospects last year. They just seemed to fall apart

Like he said the seahawks WERE 6-2 last year.they had a hard time in the beginning of the first half of the season because they were playing with new offensive lineman they were breaking in.One thing you will notice about the seahawks is they always start slow but come on strong in the second half of the season. if they get off to a 1-1 start they will be fine,they always are.They just cant afford to start off 0-2 as last year proved having to go on the road as a wild card.

Like he said the seahawks WERE 6-2 last year.they had a hard time in the beginning of the first half of the season because they were playing with new offensive lineman they were breaking in.One thing you will notice about the seahawks is they always start slow but come on strong in the second half of the season. if they get off to a 1-1 start they will be fine,they always are.They just cant afford to start off 0-2 as last year proved having to go on the road as a wild card.
Then what happened? I like Wilson but damn man he sucked a big turd.

did you watch any of their games last year in the first half? he had no offensive line to protect him the first half of the season.The only thing i dont like about him is he has no balls and is too much of a coward to stand up to carrol and call his own play.In the superbowl he should have done the Jim Harbaugh thing where Harbaugh on a monday night football game with the Bears called his own play against Mike Ditkas wishes.

For god sakes its the superbowl.The superbowl is on the line.He should have said FUCK YOU to pete carrol and called his own play and given the ball to Lynch.Whats carrol going to do when Lynch runs in for the winning score the nest season,bench him for the season opener? I dont think so.

I also lost my respect for Wilson after that game.

did you watch any of their games last year in the first half? he had no offensive line to protect him the first half of the season.The only thing i dont like about him is he has no balls and is too much of a coward to stand up to carrol and call his own play.In the superbowl he should have done the Jim Harbaugh thing where Harbaugh on a monday night football game with the Bears called his own play against Mike Ditkas wishes.

For god sakes its the superbowl.The superbowl is on the line.He should have said FUCK YOU to pete carrol and called his own play and given the ball to Lynch.Whats carrol going to do when Lynch runs in for the winning score the nest season,bench him for the season opener? I dont think so.

I also lost my respect for Wilson after that game.

I watched the games with horror and disgust

Yes the quarterback situation in Denver will be very interesting. Denver has the 32nd pick in the draft and they will only get left overs unless they trade someone for a higher draft pick. In the beginning in the preseason I thought Osweiler looked like the real deal and a perfect replacement for Manning...but after watching him play when Manning was hurt and all I could say was 'ouch'.

Yes the quarterback situation in Denver will be very interesting. Denver has the 32nd pick in the draft and they will only get left overs unless they trade someone for a higher draft pick. In the beginning in the preseason I thought Osweiler looked like the real deal and a perfect replacement for Manning...but after watching him play when Manning was hurt and all I could say was 'ouch'.

This is a bad year for QBs in the draft. That kid from Cal is probably the best of a runt litter. The timing is wrong for Denver to bring in a young QB as their #1. There are no Lucks or Wilsons or Newtons or RobbyThreeGees in this group.

I think their best shot would be to snag Kaepernick. He has the skills. He is coachable. If he could turn around that funk he is in he could be a great fit for Elway's club.

This is a bad year for QBs in the draft. That kid from Cal is probably the best of a runt litter. The timing is wrong for Denver to bring in a young QB as their #1. There are no Lucks or Wilsons or Newtons or RobbyThreeGees in this group.

I think their best shot would be to snag Kaepernick. He has the skills. He is coachable. If he could turn around that funk he is in he could be a great fit for Elway's club.

You don't know if there are any quality QBs or not. Wilson, Montana and Brady all would have been number one picks if knew how good they were going to be. The odds are not on Denvers side but you never know. That kid out of the Dakotas may turn out to be a star.

You don't know if there are any quality QBs or not. Wilson, Montana and Brady all would have been number one picks if knew how good they were going to be. The odds are not on Denvers side but you never know. That kid out of the Dakotas may turn out to be a star.

Most if not all GMs had Wilson graded #1 EXCEPT for his height. Montana was a star at Notre Dame. He was expected to do well. Brady ran a conservative offense at Michigan but he still showed promise with a 4 year passer rating average of 134.9. His being taken in the 6th round 199th overall was surprising. The link I provide is an interesting read on how and why Brady was overlooked in his draft.

Why was Tom Brady drafted so low? - Quora

Most if not all GMs had Wilson graded #1 EXCEPT for his height. Montana was a star at Notre Dame. He was expected to do well. Brady ran a conservative offense at Michigan but he still showed promise with a 4 year passer rating average of 134.9. His being taken in the 6th round 199th overall was surprising. The link I provide is an interesting read on how and why Brady was overlooked in his draft.

I can see why the cheats waited so long to draft Shady Brady since they seemed to be set at the quarterback position back then but knowing all those facts about him how he set all those records in his first season its even more baffling that ever how so many teams could have been that stupid and dumb enough to pass him up like that.truly amazing.

I read today that Kaepernick is interested in going to Cleveland..the land of discarded quarterbacks...the Browns also released Johnny football today.

If Wilson was a can't miss prospect, he would have went very early in the draft. Like you said, they had doubts about his size. Montana went in the 6th round, he wasn't expected to be a franchise QB, otherwise he would have went early, the same with Brady. The point is there are always surprises late in the draft and you never know who may be good. After the draft of Wilson, didn't the Hawks still sign Flynn and he was the answer?

Players are tough to predict sometimes and there is always a sleeper somewhere.

I read today that Kaepernick is interested in going to Cleveland..the land of discarded quarterbacks...the Browns also released Johnny football today.

Johnny Football released?! Oh the horror! And wasn't he the same guy that was touted with just as much hoo rah as Michael Vick?

There is almost a graph being drawn in the modern QBs that the more ink you get the bigger your fall when you get to the NFL. There are exceptions like Lucky Luck but he hasn't exactly dominated in the position either.

If Wilson was a can't miss prospect, he would have went very early in the draft. Like you said, they had doubts about his size. Montana went in the 6th round, he wasn't expected to be a franchise QB, otherwise he would have went early, the same with Brady. The point is there are always surprises late in the draft and you never know who may be good. After the draft of Wilson, didn't the Hawks still sign Flynn and he was the answer?

Players are tough to predict sometimes and there is always a sleeper somewhere.

The Hawks signed Flynn March 18, 2012 the NFL draft for 2012 was April 26-28th.

Seahawks, QB Matt Flynn agree to three-year, $26M contract

2012 NFL draft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Much of the problems Brady and Montana faced were being drafted by clubs that already had great QBs and a history of great QBs.

Few if any QBs drafted into the NFL at ANY pick # ever start from day one and have the success of a Russell Wilson.

I'll be the first to admit that we are EXTREMELY lucky to have a John Schneider for a GM who went and saw Wilson in the Rose Bowl and convinced Carroll of his talent.

Better hope Russel O kung doesnt go to the Broncos as ESPN was reporting today he was visiting them.lol

Forum List

Back