Seahawks SUCK !!!!

I get it...you are blasting the former owners of varies football teams in LA for running down varies teams (Rams, Chargers, Raiders) into the ground....but you have been blasting the St Louis Rams ownership for years for running their team into the ground....priceless.
What makes you think that same St Louis ownership won't continue to do the same thing when the Rams are back in LA? You are delusional.

Do you possibly think supporting a winning 49ers team for a number of years and seeing them decline wouldn't be a reason for a lack of fan support last season might be a reason? I can understand losing San Francisco fans due to the distance of travel but most of the fan lost should be made up by a new fan base in the surrounding San Clara area.

I get it...you are blasting the former owners of varies football teams in LA for running down varies teams (Rams, Chargers, Raiders) into the ground....but you have been blasting the St Louis Rams ownership for years for running their team into the ground....priceless.
What makes you think that same St Louis ownership won't continue to do the same thing when the Rams are back in LA? You are delusional.

Do you possibly think supporting a winning 49ers team for a number of years and seeing them decline wouldn't be a reason for a lack of fan support last season might be a reason? I can understand losing San Francisco fans due to the distance of travel but most of the fan lost should be made up by a new fan base in the surrounding San Clara area.

I find it odd that the seats up close to the field on or near the 50 yard line are the ones most vacant. I cannot believe THOSE seats are not owned by anyone. There are a lot of wealthy people and businesses in the region.
WOW. Two shitty seasons and the 9ers franchise is in the toilet!

I had no idea it was that bad.

I find it odd that the seats up close to the field on or near the 50 yard line are the ones most vacant. I cannot believe THOSE seats are not owned by anyone. There are a lot of wealthy people and businesses in the region.

well NOW you do.:biggrin: Oh and dont think for a second that winning will change anything at all even if they become a superbowl contender.

They will experience the exact same thing the Raiders did while they were in LA.

The SANTA CLARA 49ers will also experience the exact same thing the Chargers did when they were in LA where despite being a playoff contender their one year there, they had tiny crowds of just over 11,000 which is why they moved to SD.

Even becoming a superbowl contender wont mean a single thing for the 49ers in the years ahead same as it did not for the Raiders when they were in LA since as I said,they are catering only to the suites,the big wig corporations with the big dollars who dont care about the game and disregarding the blue collar workers,the 49er faithful in SF who always turned out and packed the stadium in SF. way to go Jeff York, You have lost thousands of 49 faithful who have turned and become Raider fans instead.:up:

SANTA CLARA is going to replace st louis as the new city where the opposing fans will always greatly outnumber the home team fans.

you probably have noticed that already yourself from watching the Seahawks games there.:haha::lmao::rofl:

Last edited:
It will be good just to have more competition in the region. The fans will create their own excitement should be fun to

It's a hoax. Here are the attendance figures for the NFL. They were 12th in attendance and filled the stadium to 103% of capacity.

The Rams the last 5 years in LA rated no better than 22nd out of 28 teams. The last couple years they were last. Why keep a team there?

2015 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

Photoshopped picture? :dunno: Something is fishy.

well NOW you do.:biggrin: Oh and dont think for a second that winning will change anything at all even if they become a superbowl contender.

They will experience the exact same thing the Raiders did while they were in LA.

The SANTA CLARA 49ers will also experience the exact same thing the Chargers did when they were in LA where despite being a playoff contender their one year there, they had tiny crowds of just over 11,000 which is why they moved to SD.

Even becoming a superbowl contender wont mean a single thing for the 49ers in the years ahead same as it did not for the Raiders when they were in LA since as I said,they are catering only to the suites,the big wig corporations with the big dollars who dont care about the game and disregarding the blue collar workers,the 49er faithful in SF who always turned out and packed the stadium in SF. way to go Jeff York, You have lost thousands of 49 faithful who have turned and become Raider fans instead.:up:

SANTA CLARA is going to replace st louis as the new city where the opposing fans will always greatly outnumber the home team fans.

you probably have noticed that already yourself from watching the Seahawks games there.:haha::lmao::rofl:

No...Honestly I didn't even give it a second thought. I figured that the new stadium would just take a while to sell out. BUT I bet all those excellent seats won't be unused when the Hawks go there. It will be just like an extra home game for Seattle. :lol:

No...Honestly I didn't even give it a second thought. I figured that the new stadium would just take a while to sell out. BUT I bet all those excellent seats won't be unused when the Hawks go there. It will be just like an extra home game for Seattle. :lol:

San Francisco according to NFL attendance records filled Levi to 103% of capacity.

San Francisco according to NFL attendance records filled Levi to 103% of capacity.

What game was in progress in the pic you offered? That one event alone would have brought the average down quite a lot. Something smells funny about 103% and the photo you posted?????

My bad! This is aimed at whoever posted the photo showing all the empty seats. Maybe it was a high school game???? That was Carolina's excuse for re sodding the field just a few days before the playoff game with the Hawks. That is just astounding that an NFL franchise can let a bunch of HS morons ruin a field needed for a high level professional game. Only in the East and the South. Anything to get a win eh? It sucks when trailer trash gets to call the shots. BTW...How's that ring Superman? Feel the butt hurt you punk ass bitch.

Last edited:
I don't know how the NFL determines stadium attendance. Is it purely on ticket sales?

There's no reason the photo needs to have been altered. It could have been a game the 49ers were getting blown out in. People leaving a game early when the home team is getting blown out, particularly during a bad season, is nothing unusual.

I'm not sure how attendance is figured out but if the NFL is saying attendance is 103%, it makes the photo interesting. It could be a late fourth quarter, the staff down near the field looks pretty thin also.

yep as i was saying,Santa Clara is the Hawks new city to replace St Louis for having NINE home games a year.:biggrin:

I'm not sure how attendance is figured out but if the NFL is saying attendance is 103%, it makes the photo interesting. It could be a late fourth quarter, the staff down near the field looks pretty thin also.

Ticket sells and attendance are two different things....Corporation buy large block of tickets for give away, teams buying up tickets to for give away to different groups...for example the military or a group of nuns...whatever it happens. Teams stating their stadium holds so many fans so they can inflate the numbers when more fans show up....

Its definetely not a photo shopped photo or from a high school game.This came directly from the san francisco 49ers message board from a 49ers fan themselves when they were talking about the horrible attendance in st louis.this is what they said below when they posted the photo.:biggrin:

"Check out the 49ers recent empty seats everywhere. Its just common sense. Not just in St. Louis, but anywhere. You put a terrible product on the field for 10+ years...not many people are going to pay to watch it."

Only problem he has with his warped logic there though is look at the other team across the bay from SF the Oakland Raiders,they have had an EQUALLY terrible product on the field for 10+ years as well but they have the most dedicated loyal fans in the country the fact they sold out every home game last year.you turn on a Raiders game in Oakland,you wont find an empty seat.:biggrin: their games ALWAYS look like this below.

oakland1.jpg

and I know you remember that was also the case with your Seahawks when they were horrible as well in the decade of the 90's,they would have multiple losing season after losing season and and finish last many times yet they as well had crowds just like the one in this photo as well as you are very well aware of.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Ticket sells and attendance are two different things....Corporation buy large block of tickets for give away, teams buying up tickets to for give away to different groups...for example the military or a group of nuns...whatever it happens. Teams stating their stadium holds so many fans so they can inflate the numbers when more fans show up....

True but if you sell seats, you make money, no shoes or not. Also the 49ers have a waiting list for season tickets.

True but if you sell seats, you make money, no shoes or not. Also the 49ers have a waiting list for season tickets.

Actually I wasn't talking about the 49ers specially....I was talking about almost any sport venue where, what I was talking about in give aways, happens.

I don't know how the NFL determines stadium attendance. Is it purely on ticket sales?

There's no reason the photo needs to have been altered. It could have been a game the 49ers were getting blown out in. People leaving a game early when the home team is getting blown out, particularly during a bad season, is nothing unusual.

these days yes.It USED to be that they determined stadium attendance by the actual attendance at the gates and the butts in the seats but about 15 years ago or so they stopped keeping records of gate attendance which was fortunate for the Rams the last several years because if they had still gone by the actual attendance at the gates,then the REAL attendance numbers printed in the papers would have been somewhere from 20 to 30,000 fans attending the games instead of the 55,000 or so they listed which were seats kroneke was obviously buying up to keep from being embarrassed so badly around the country.:rofl::lmao:

By the way the problem with that theory of yours that it could have been a game where the 49ers were getting blown out is that it is ALWAYS like that even when they are winning.lol

I was watching the Rams and 49ers game this past season,the last game of the year for the Rams in which the 49ers won and it was the same thing and Ram fans outnumbered 49er fans.the 49ers won that game and the place STILL looked like that in the start of the fourth quarter as they always do.lol

and that is because of what i said previously in the fact because that stupid idiot Jeff York is catering to the corporations and business suites instead of the 49er faithful in SF,the blue collar workers,the loyal fans they had have abondoned them and have turned to the Raiders instead.lol
I know at least a dozen or so SF fans who have now become Raider fans instead.lol

This is what goes on at 49er games REGULARLY there whether they win or lose.the big wigs from the corporations show up and leave at halftime and dont come back until the middle of the fourth quarter because they are more interested in their own private business deals than watching the game.

If you think winning will change any of that and it will be any different than it was for the Raiders when they were in LA where despite winning the superbowl the previous year,nobody in LA showed up for the games the following season,then your not living in reality dude.:D

Looks like it got a little bit tougher for your Seahawks to make it back to the superbowl this year Hugster.

Source: Raiders, LB Irvin agree to terms on deal

funny how it turned out that he signed with the OAKLAND Raiders,the team I just got done referring to.what a coincidence.lol

Ya...Irvin was gonna get paid. Free agency does that. We have several Bruce Irvins on the Defense. He only played two downs in Seattle so maybe he will have to step up in Oakland and be a full time DE. It remains to be seen if he is up to that task.

This draft is chock full of Defensive and Offensive linemen. We expected to have to replace Irvin..it was no surprise.

We have a second year guy name of Frank Clark who was making Irvin look slow last season. Between Bennett and Clark we are solid at the ends of the D-Line.

If you think the loss of a better than average DE will prevent the Hawks from a shot at another SB appearance what do you think of the Broncos chances now that they have NO QB???? Brock Ostwhiler just left the Donkeys for 18 million a year.

Who do you think Denver will get for a #1 and #2 QBs? That should be a very interesting developement. Talk about a cap hit...ouch!

Looks like it got a little bit tougher for your Seahawks to make it back to the superbowl this year Hugster.

funny how it turned out that he signed with the OAKLAND Raiders,the team I just got done referring to.what a coincidence.lol

Ya...Irvin was gonna get paid. Free agency does that. We have several Bruce Irvins on the Defense. He only played two downs in Seattle so maybe he will have to step up in Oakland and be a full time DE. It remains to be seen if he is up to that task.

This draft is chock full of Defensive and Offensive linemen. We expected to have to replace Irvin..it was no surprise.

We have a second year guy name of Frank Clark who was making Irvin look slow last season. Between Bennett and Clark we are solid at the ends of the D-Line.

If you think the loss of a better than average DE will prevent the Hawks from a shot at another SB appearance what do you think of the Broncos chances now that they have NO QB???? Brock Ostwhiler just left the Donkeys for 18 million a year.

Who do you think Denver will get for a #1 and #2 QBs? That should be a very interesting developement. Talk about a cap hit...ouch!
yeah that really sucks because that means the cheatriots will fucking be back in the superbowl again.

They didn't have much of a QB when they won the Super Bowl. With their D, they need to find a game manager at the QB position.

New Topics

Forum List

Back