"LOS ANGELES" Rams at Seattle Seahawks.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
A month ago I would have said this was an easy shoe in game for the Hawks to win because of the play of my Rams on the field BUT after they laid a turd against the tampa bay Bucs three weeks ago doing a very good imitation of me Rams scoring a mere FIVE points in that game.:lmao::rofl: and then they follow that performance up with their worst game EVER under pete carrol and russel wilson where not only did wilson have his worst game ever as a pro easily against a CRAPPY Green Bay Packers team this year no less but the defense,ALSO easily had their worst game ever under Carrol.That was the MAJOR shocker of that game. I know they dont have Earl Thomas but come on,they STILL had all their other great players.:wtf::lmao::haha: that is no excuse at all .so BECAUSE of that,.I would not be surprised if my Rams actually won this game.

They wont have the worst coach that ever coached the Rams in their history going back to Cleveland anyways for this game so they could come out with some heart and desire to actually play hard and win this game.:biggrin:

Not saying they WILL win this game.Let me make that perfectly clear.but you never know,anything can happen.

I mean just look at the Seahawks. I think it is safe to say NONE of us thought wilson would play like a high school kid or rookie making his first start in the NFL last week with his worst game ever as a pro with five interceptions and missing wide open recievers against a crappy team no less.:rolleyes: so the unthinkable DOES happen.

With idiot Fisher finally gone,the Rams MIGHT just come out and play with some heart and surprise people.who knows? a national televised game,they have extra motivation. with him gone,ANYBODY coaching them will be an improvement.:D

on a side note,I wonder whatever happend to Huggy.anybody know? .I wonder if he died or something.Not that I care if that is the case.I mean he has NEVER missed this much time in a football season.we have seen NONE of his gameday threads like this in over a month now.weird.

Last edited:
I did not know Fisher was such a failure, I always liked him

wow you CLEARLY did not follow his time in stank louis obviously.:rofl::lmao::haha:

he WAS good coach for a long time while he was with the Titans but then he lost eddie george and steve mcnair and he was exposed as not that great a coach once that happened,that once he lost his two best players,he was not that good a coach.The Titans fired him because he got senial in the end.

when he went and hired Brian SHITTENHEIMER,the worst offensive coordianater EVER in the NFL,I knew he had lost his marbles as all st louis fans did and was a moron. Brian was even MORE of a stupid morn than marty shittenheimer amazingly enough and as hard as it is to believe because marty always was one and done in the playoffs and ALWAYS cost his teams games with idiotic costly decisons at the worst critical time.:haha:

now how about the op,the points i brought up,do you think they have a chance now with idiot fisher gone,they they will play inspired football with him,that they could win based on the fact the seahawks have been as horrible as my Rams the last two weeks?:haha::rofl:

wow you CLEARLY did not follow his time in stank louis obviously.:rofl::lmao::haha:

he WAS good coach for a long time while he was with the Titans but then he lost eddie george and steve mcnair and he was exposed as not that great a coach once that happened,that once he lost his two best players,he was not that good a coach.The Titans fired him because he got senial in the end.

when he went and hired Brian SHITTENHEIMER,the worst offensive coordianater EVER in the NFL,I knew he had lost his marbles as all st louis fans did and was a moron. Brian was even MORE of a stupid morn than marty shittenheimer amazingly enough and as hard as it is to believe because marty always was one and done in the playoffs and ALWAYS cost his teams games with idiotic costly decisons at the worst critical time.:haha:

now how about the op,the points i brought up,do you think they have a chance now with idiot fisher gone,they they will play inspired football with him,that they could win based on the fact the seahawks have been as horrible as my Rams the last two weeks?:haha::rofl:
Oh boy you just refreshed my memory....I still like him but he does stink.

I don't pay a bit of attention to either team here but I am fascinated to see who the Rams pick as a new Head Coach!

I am hoping for Jim Harbaugh.He would for sure turn that franchise around as he did in SF. I dont know why Harbaugh would not.The chance to coach in LA AND he would get far more multi millions that he ever has from Kroneke.he is the second richest owner in the NFL so money sure would not be an issue for Kroneke that is for sure.

Oh boy you just refreshed my memory....I still like him but he does stink.
I liked him okay with the titans but after he hired Brian Shittenheimer,I knew he was the biggest idiot in the world and knew nothing about football and would be a loser his whole time with the Rams.:biggrin: that was WHY kroneke hired him.he knew he was an idiot who had gotten senial in tennesse.lol

Last edited:
I don't pay a bit of attention to either team here but I am fascinated to see who the Rams pick as a new Head Coach!

I am hoping for Jim Harbaugh.He would for sure turn that franchise around as he did in SF. I dont know why Harbaugh would not.The chance to coach in LA AND he would get far more multi millions that he ever has from Kroneke.he is the second richest owner in the NFL so money sure would not be an issue for Kroneke that is for sure.
Oh I dunno about that. I think he likes being at Michigan and I think he won't leave until he beats Ohio St and wins a Championship there. I will hope for Brian Kelly for ya! I hate him,I am a die hard Notre Dame fan and I want Kelly GONE!

I think this will be an easy game for Seattle.

However on any given Sunday any team can win and any team can lose.

Not.Gonna. Happen..

Jim Harbaugh will not leave Michigan.

He's not doing it for the money. He's loves that school!

Oh I dunno about that. I think he likes being at Michigan and I think he won't leave until he beats Ohio St and wins a Championship there. I will hope for Brian Kelly for ya! I hate him,I am a die hard Notre Dame fan and I want Kelly GONE!
yeah that is a good point that collingsworth brought up last night,the fact he has only been there two years at the college he went to,he will be there a while HOWEVER ANOTHER good coach he did mention that MIGHT possibly be available,a name that comes up quite a bit and did a couple years ago when the raiders were looking for a new coach is john gruden.He loves working at ESPN so that is why nobody has been able to get him back but the thrill of working in LA and the way he is good at quarterbacks,I hope kroneke goes after him and can land him,convince him to come.HE WOULD be a realistic shot of them landing i think we can agree?

I think this will be an easy game for Seattle.

However on any given Sunday any team can win and any team can lose.
What about on Thursdays?

:lol:

PS- they're playing right now!

well my LOS ANGELES team did not win lat night and thats okay,it was a long shot.I am still proud of them because they at LEAST gave a much MUCH better effort last night against the seahawks than they did the last two weeks against the patriots and falcons where there was no effort whatsoever in those two games to try and win and that is because Fisher is gone is why they put forth effort finally last night. they stood toe to toe with a team that should be back to back superbowl champs last night being down by only one touchdown through all the way through the end of the third quarter with just 4 minutes left.that is pretty good against a defense like seattles on the road.

collingswoirth said what i said earlier that this game will only hep make Jared goff a better quaterback next season when he has a whole off season to work with his teammates.that you got to face a team with a very gooddefense like this and go through these hard knocks to get better saying troy aikmen,went through it,john elway,dan mariono,peyton manning and many others.he is so correct on that.

this was the perfect team for Goff to face last night to build on his experience heading into next season.If not for so many miscues and droppped passes by those recivers who have no business playing in the NFL,this game would have been much closer just as collingsworth and michales said.:thup:

yeah that is a good point that collingsworth brought up last night,the fact he has only been there two years at the college he went to,he will be there a while HOWEVER ANOTHER good coach he did mention that MIGHT possibly be available,a name that comes up quite a bit and did a couple years ago when the raiders were looking for a new coach is john gruden.He loves working at ESPN so that is why nobody has been able to get him back but the thrill of working in LA and the way he is good at quarterbacks,I hope kroneke goes after him and can land him,convince him to come.HE WOULD be a realistic shot of them landing i think we can agree?
That's a VERY interesting pick! I would love to see Gruden pack coaching! He is great at QB's AND Defense!

Do you think Harbaugh will leave his gig at his Alma Mater for a second gig in the NFL? I'm wondering if the Rams will keep Fassil after the end of the season. He did have some success with the Giants. I didn't watch much of the game last night - couldn't watch those hideous Seahawk neon green uniforms. They were hurting my eyes. Heard some commentators saying the Rams could win, but weren't playing disciplined football. That's probably a bad reflection on Fassil if true.

Do you think Harbaugh will leave his gig at his Alma Mater for a second gig in the NFL? I'm wondering if the Rams will keep Fassil after the end of the season. He did have some success with the Giants. I didn't watch much of the game last night - couldn't watch those hideous Seahawk neon green uniforms. They were hurting my eyes. Heard some commentators saying the Rams could win, but weren't playing disciplined football. That's probably a bad reflection on Fassil if true.

I was thinking that at FIRST but after what Collingsworth pointed out last night,i think that is an extreme long shot now because as collingsworth mentioned,Jimbo has only been there for two years so it is an extreme long shot that he would come back to the NFL at this point. Gruden MIGHT though.

He has been out of the NFL for a long time now and even though he loves what he is doing working for ESPN,if kroneke wrote him a check,one that would probably be more money that he has ever made his whole life which he could easily do,i would think that would be enough to get him to change his mind and jump at the opportunity especially since the lure of LA i think would be too much for him to resist.

I would love for them to Land Gruden.He was successful in Oakland and turned that franchise around because he convinced all the players there when he first joined,he was not just a lackey for Al Davis,that HE was in charge of the team and NOT Davis.

He would not put up with penaltys as other previous coachs had and that was WHY he was able to turn the franchise around.He was brilliant and telling Al Davis when Gannon became available telling him-you have got to sign this guy.

Davis hit a home run with Gruden and Gannon.He would have Goff to work with this time so i could see him turning their fortunes around as well same as he did in Oakland.I really hope they can land him.

i agree with you as well.as good a coach as Jim Fassel was I dont want his son John to be their new head coach.Make him an offfensive coordinater but thats it.

that is true,he made some really stupid coaching decisions and that i think is because he has learned too much from Fisher.Got to have an offensive minded coach there who comes from outside the organization.

I would love to see them land Mike Holmgren as well who Gruden learned from but that will never happen.He is done with football.

his name hasnt even been mentioned.

I was thinking that at FIRST but after what Collingsworth pointed out last night,i think that is an extreme long shot now because as collingsworth mentioned,Jimbo has only been there for two years so it is an extreme long shot that he would come back to the NFL at this point. Gruden MIGHT though.

He has been out of the NFL for a long time now and even though he loves what he is doing working for ESPN,if kroneke wrote him a check,one that would probably be more money that he has ever made his whole life which he could easily do,i would think that would be enough to get him to change his mind and jump at the opportunity especially since the lure of LA i think would be too much for him to resist.

I would love for them to Land Gruden.He was successful in Oakland and turned that franchise around because he convinced all the players there when he first joined,he was not just a lackey for Al Davis,that HE was in charge of the team and NOT Davis.

He would not put up with penaltys as other previous coachs had and that was WHY he was able to turn the franchise around.He was brilliant and telling Al Davis when Gannon became available telling him-you have got to sign this guy.

Davis hit a home run with Gruden and Gannon.He would have Goff to work with this time so i could see him turning their fortunes around as well same as he did in Oakland.I really hope they can land him.

i agree with you as well.as good a coach as Jim Fassel was I dont want his son John to be their new head coach.Make him an offfensive coordinater but thats it.

that is true,he made some really stupid coaching decisions and that i think is because he has learned too much from Fisher.Got to have an offensive minded coach there who comes from outside the organization.

I would love to see them land Mike Holmgren as well who Gruden learned from but that will never happen.He is done with football.

My bad. I heard the name Fassel and thought it was Jim, not his son. Gruden would probably be a good coach, but he inherited a great team in Tampa Bay from Tony Dungy and played his old Oakland team in the Super Bowl and knew all the tendencies, strengths, and weaknesses. After that SB win, no more postseason success. Still, probably better than a stiff like Shottenheimer or Fisher.

My bad. I heard the name Fassel and thought it was Jim, not his son. Gruden would probably be a good coach, but he inherited a great team in Tampa Bay from Tony Dungy and played his old Oakland team in the Super Bowl and knew all the tendencies, strengths, and weaknesses. After that SB win, no more postseason success. Still, probably better than a stiff like Shottenheimer or Fisher.

Exactly on the tampa bay thing.He inherited a great team from Dungy there.any other team other than the Raiders with Gannon he would not have gotten to the superbowl.That was in reality TONY DUNGYS team that he won the superbowl with.

Oh there is a lot more to it than him beating the Raiders because of those facts you mentioned,his pal Bill Calllahan who was the offensive coordinater there that he brought along with him from Philly when he was with the Eagles,he took over the Raiders head coaching job when Gruden left after Davis in his meddling,drove him off trying to run the team as always.

It is so obvious callahan threw the superbowl so his pal Gruden could win it and get rub it into the face of Al Davis. the game plan that Callahan drew up the whole week leading to the Raiders game,all the Raider players were extremely excited about it feeling VERY confidant they would not only beat the Bucs but dominate them because the game plan called mostly for runs against the defense which was VERY vunerable against the run.the Raiders offensive line greatly outnumbered the bus defensive line outweighing them by several pounds.

However just 48 hours before gameday,Callahan mysteriously changed the game plan and called for mostly passing the ball which was insane because that was the Buccaneers STRENGTH was pass defense. I remember watching that game and i could not understand why he was calling for mostly passing plays in that game it made no sense. I mean the Pittsburgh Steelers on a monday night game that year in tampa THEY ran the ball down their throuts and beat them and the Raiders had an EXCELLENT running game with a one two punch of tyrone wheatly and charlie garner.:rolleyes:

Tim Brown said that in all his years in playing football all the way back to his days in pop warner through his college years and in the NFL that a coach had NEVER changed the game plan just a mere 48 hours before the game,a game plan that the players were all excited about and LOVED to a game plan they all hated and had no confidance in. All the Raiders players said that he threw the game which is so obviously true.Callahand like pete carrol and bill belicheat,is a criminal same as them,they all three belong in prison behind bars but that wont happen cause the NFLis corrupt same as our government is.:mad:

here is the link on the raider players telling the truth that callahan threw that superbowl cause he hated the raiders players, and the organization and wanted his friend gruden to have revnge against al davis.

http://deadspin.com/5978147/jerry-rice-and-tim-brown-say-bill-callahan-threw-super-bowl-xxxvii

you talk to any of those oakland players in private today,they say the same thing that jerry rice and tom brown have said publicly,that callahan threw the superbowl.as i said,he is a fucking criminal who belongs behind bars just as pete carrol and bill belicheat do as well.:mad:

Forum List

Back