Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Carolina was the highest scoring team in the league this year. They weren't carried by the defense.

Not quite right...Carolina defense created a lot of turnovers which give Cam a lot of short fields.

Already went over this with Huggy in my previous post. They were first in points, 11th in yards per game. Yes, the D got a lot of turnovers, but the defense did not carry the team.

Here's another comparison. Carolina was +20 in turnover differential. They scored 500 points. Kansas City was +14 in turnover differential. They scored 405 points.

This need to downplay Carolina's offensive production this past year is a bit baffling.

Carolina was plus 28 turnovers I believe. That's a lot of short fields not counting the Defense scoring which takes no time off the clock allowing more time for Offensive scoring as Offensive scoring usually just eats the clock.

Point is that turnovers and defensive scoring is a huge advantage in team scoring. Newton DID throw for 34 TDs and run for another 14. No matter how you slice it the Panthers scored a butt load of points in 2015 and they should be congratulated for that.

Regular 15-1 season, Carolina was plus 20. Just as Seattle was when their offense finished 8th in scoring and had a 13-3 record. So was Seattle's offense worse than Cam and the Panthers?

Carolina was the highest scoring team in the league this year. They weren't carried by the defense.

Not quite right...Carolina defense created a lot of turnovers which give Cam a lot of short fields.

Already went over this with Huggy in my previous post. They were first in points, 11th in yards per game. Yes, the D got a lot of turnovers, but the defense did not carry the team.

Here's another comparison. Carolina was +20 in turnover differential. They scored 500 points. Kansas City was +14 in turnover differential. They scored 405 points.

This need to downplay Carolina's offensive production this past year is a bit baffling.

Carolina was plus 28 turnovers I believe. That's a lot of short fields not counting the Defense scoring which takes no time off the clock allowing more time for Offensive scoring as Offensive scoring usually just eats the clock.

Point is that turnovers and defensive scoring is a huge advantage in team scoring. Newton DID throw for 34 TDs and run for another 14. No matter how you slice it the Panthers scored a butt load of points in 2015 and they should be congratulated for that.

Regular 15-1 season, Carolina was plus 20. Just as Seattle was when their offense finished 8th in scoring and had a 13-3 record. So was Seattle's offense worse than Cam and the Panthers?

Cam's numbers speak for themselves. He threw and ran for way more TD's than Wilson. The only things that Wilson was better in was his efficiency and general passer rating. If the Hawks had played the first half of 2015 the same way as the second Wilson would have had better throwing numbers than Newton but I doubt Russell would have run for as many TDs.

The Hawks made a clear effort in 2015 for better or worse to keep Wilson in the pocket more than in previous seasons.

Cam's numbers speak for themselves. He threw and ran for way more TD's than Wilson. The only things that Wilson was better in was his efficiency and general passer rating. If the Hawks had played the first half of 2015 the same way as the second Wilson would have had better throwing numbers than Newton but I doubt Russell would have run for as many TDs.

The Hawks made a clear effort in 2015 for better or worse to keep Wilson in the pocket more than in previous seasons.

That's always an issue with mobile QBs. Do you want to limit their running in order to keep them healthy?

That's always an issue with mobile QBs. Do you want to limit their running in order to keep them healthy?

I think maybe the reason to keep Wilson more in the pocket was because of the efficiency he exhibited in making completions and the fact that Seattle led the league in explosive plays. Wilson's runs were typically just to gain enough real estate to make a first down when his passes though infrequent were usually good for around 20 yards.

Russell never does stupid things like somersaults at the goal line which could easily lead to a broken neck even on a 6'5" 250 lb QB like Scam. Wilson's worst hits come from being blind sided when his protection fails to protect...not from him extending plays. He does know how to slide and uses that means to end a run often.

you and paid government shill agent rightwinger who just came on and farted in here are the two MOST butthurt over this being proved wrong by me.:biggrin:

only difference between the two of you is you are throwing temper tantrems in your butthurt angry that you have to acknowledge defeat while USMBs' resident troll rightwinger is STILL saying they are playing in st louis this year,:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats why so many people have a problem with USMB's resident troll rightwinger is he LIES all the time when he KNOWS he is wrong as he is doing now and will forever deny reality that they wont be in st louis this year.:rolleyes:

over a hundred people over the years have caught this troll LYING same as he is doing now with the Rams when he KNOWS he is wrong.

matter of fact some of the people posting on my Rams fan are seeing him for what he is,the biggest troll of USMB trolling my thread there saying i am wrong and still saying they are going to be in st louis this year.:lmao::haha::rolleyes:

.congrats agent rightwinger,you are exposing yourself for the paid troll you are to more and more people all the time with more and more people seeing what your real agenda here at this site is.:thup:
You are such a gullible fool to believe what the NFL tells you

Don't you realize Rams in LA is just a ruse to pretend they now have a team back in LA. Know what is in LA?
Hollywood
You think they will not be able to make you think there really is a team playing in LA?
Hollywood faked the moon landings, they surly can make you think they have a football team in LA

this is indeed a funny post from USMB's resident paid troll rightwinger since like clockwork,he goes into evade mode when he is proven wrong so i do agree with the three of you that it is funny watching him go into evade mode,not quite as funny as antiquitys meltdown and temper tantrem being butthurt about being proving wrong though.THAT one was TOPS.:rofl:

its REALLY funny that these two trolls are chickenshit cowards afraid to show their face on this thread though,now thats REALLY funny.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Rams are back in LA,what do you fools have to say NOW?

Last edited:
you and paid government shill agent rightwinger who just came on and farted in here are the two MOST butthurt over this being proved wrong by me.:biggrin:

only difference between the two of you is you are throwing temper tantrems in your butthurt angry that you have to acknowledge defeat while USMBs' resident troll rightwinger is STILL saying they are playing in st louis this year,:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats why so many people have a problem with USMB's resident troll rightwinger is he LIES all the time when he KNOWS he is wrong as he is doing now and will forever deny reality that they wont be in st louis this year.:rolleyes:

over a hundred people over the years have caught this troll LYING same as he is doing now with the Rams when he KNOWS he is wrong.

matter of fact some of the people posting on my Rams fan are seeing him for what he is,the biggest troll of USMB trolling my thread there saying i am wrong and still saying they are going to be in st louis this year.:lmao::haha::rolleyes:

.congrats agent rightwinger,you are exposing yourself for the paid troll you are to more and more people all the time with more and more people seeing what your real agenda here at this site is.:thup:
You are such a gullible fool to believe what the NFL tells you

Don't you realize Rams in LA is just a ruse to pretend they now have a team back in LA. Know what is in LA?
Hollywood
You think they will not be able to make you think there really is a team playing in LA?
Hollywood faked the moon landings, they surly can make you think they have a football team in LA

this is indeed a funny post from USMB's resident paid troll rightwinger since like clockwork,he goes into evade mode when he is proven wrong so i do agree with the three of you that it is funny watching him go into evade mode,not quite as funny as antiquitys meltdown and temper tantrem being butthurt about being proving wrong though.THAT one was TOPS.:rofl:

its REALLY funny that these two trolls are chickenshit cowards afraid to show their face on this thread though,now thats REALLY funny.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Rams are back in LA,what do you fools have to say NOW?

Haven't you about rode that one trick pony into the dirt?

Just sayin...

911 needs to get a job in the Hillary campaign. A perfect fit.
let the butthurt flow from the chickenshit coward afraid to show his face.:lmao::haha::happy-1:

two thumbs nailed it on that thread when he posted this-Everyone that doubted you needs to come here and bow the fuck down.:happy-1::thup:

but you wont since you only do this -:scared1: since it KILLS your ego to admit you are always clueless in your ramblings.:rofl:

Last edited:
let the butthurt flow from the chickenshit coward afraid to show his face.:lmao::haha::happy-1:

two thumbs nailed it on that thread when he posted this-Everyone that doubted you needs to come here and bow the fuck down.:happy-1::thup:

but you wont since you only do this -:scared1: since it KILLS your ego to admit you are always clueless in your ramblings.:rofl:

Not even in your wildest dreams. But then I've never doubted your obsession.

Not even in your wildest dreams. But then I've never doubted your obsession.
oh i know you wont do what two thumbs said you need to do,heck you wont even utter the words-i was wrong you were right so i KNOW you wont do THAT.:lmao:

Spoken like a true to life under the bridge troll.

Spoken like a true to life under the bridge troll.

accurate description of yourself.:thup:
still more butthurt flowing from the troll.:rofl:

I love how a troll who is butthurt over being proven wrong is such a chickenshit coward afraid to show his face on my thread.even huggy wasnt the coward you are,:rofl:not my fault it kills your ego that you are so butthurt over this as evidenced in your meltdown.:biggrin:

the truth hurts that this is what you do in discussions when you cant counter facts-:scared1:

sorry the truth hurts.:D

you laughed at me when i was off by one year in my prediction,now that the shoe is on the other foot and I am getting the last laugh on you,your butthurt about it.:laugh:
You can dish it out but you sure cant take it..:lmao:

Last edited:
pic of me on the right in the rams shirt and pic of you antiqity with the raiders shirt.:haha::lmao::lol::itsok::itsok::itsok: just get rid of the raiders shirt and put the seahawks one on and thats a spitting image of YOU on the left antiqutiy.:rofl::itsok: you and rightwinger both.hee hee.

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
[QUOcTE="9/11 inside job, post: [URL='http://www.usmessageboard.com/tel:13518420']13518420[/URL], member: 9012"]pic of me on the right in the rams shirt and pic of you antiqity with the raiders shirt.:haha::lmao::lol::itsok::itsok::itsok: just get rid of the raiders shirt and put the seahawks one on and thats a spitting image of YOU on the left antiqutiy.:rofl::itsok: you and rightwinger both.hee hee.

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:[/QUOTE]can't we all just get along?

Every season Pete Carroll sings Tom Cables praises. He is especially proud of how Tom can take defensive linemen and turn them into offensive linemen.

The problem with this hobby of Cable's is that this swapping defensive linemen into offensive linemen takes time. In the mean time the Hawks lose games and risk the health of Russell Wilson.

Somehow Cable manages to snooker Carroll into believing that these transformations are happening a lot faster than they obviously are to anyone but Pete.

My hope for this coming season is that Paul Allen tells Carroll to get himself the best O-Line coach available and let Tom Cable do his experiments on his own time.

We as fans are getting tired of Cable's bullshit. He has PROVEN to NOT know how good his prodigy's really are or more importantly ARE NOT.

The Seahawks deserve the best O-Line coach money can buy. Russell Wilson deserves the best O-Line the best O-Line coach can assemble.

The Hawks and the fans and Russell Wilson DO NOT deserve any more of Tom Cable's bullshit.

Every season Pete Carroll sings Tom Cables praises. He is especially proud of how Tom can take defensive linemen and turn them into offensive linemen.

The problem with this hobby of Cable's is that this swapping defensive linemen into offensive linemen takes time. In the mean time the Hawks lose games and risk the health of Russell Wilson.

Somehow Cable manages to snooker Carroll into believing that these transformations are happening a lot faster than they obviously are to anyone but Pete.

My hope for this coming season is that Paul Allen tells Carroll to get himself the best O-Line coach available and let Tom Cable do his experiments on his own time.

We as fans are getting tired of Cable's bullshit. He has PROVEN to NOT know how good his prodigy's really are or more importantly ARE NOT.

The Seahawks deserve the best O-Line coach money can buy. Russell Wilson deserves the best O-Line the best O-Line coach can assemble.

The Hawks and the fans and Russell Wilson DO NOT deserve any more of Tom Cable's bullshit.

Dont know if you have heard the news yet or not but your Hawks season opener comes on the road with guess who against? None other than my Rams.

I am betting it will be a primetime game on sunday or monday night.

Monday night is what I am crossing my fingers for.That would be so sweet to have it on a monday night hearing them say monday night football welcomes you tonight for a game between the seattle seahawks and LOS ANGELES Rams and it will especially be music to my ears hearing them say it will be played at the LA coliseum.:dance:

would have preferred their season opener at home to come against the 49ers at the LA coliseum to see that classic california rivarly renewed again.Guess they didnt want two crappy teams facing off.

Oh well,cant have everything in life.Its all good especially since that was my second choice for them to play is your Seahawks if it wasnt them.

Your Seahawks are really going to struggle against the Rams on the road now.The Rams always played them tough as it was down in st louis but in LA,they will be motivated to go out and play hard because they finally for the first time in like 15 years,will have a home field crowd advantage.lol

Last year was the last year your Seahawks and the other NFC west opponents got to enjoy having NINE home games a year in reality since the opposing fans always greatly outnumbered the home fans there 4-1.:D

those years are over with.Your seahawks and the other NFC west opponents only get 8 home games a year scheduled just like everybody else now.:D

Last edited:

Dont know if you have heard the news yet or not but your Hawks season opener comes on the road with guess who against? None other than my Rams.

Monday night is what I am crossing my fingers for.That would be so sweet to have it on a monday night hearing them say monday night football welcomes you tonight for a game between the seattle seahawks and LOS ANGELES Rams and it will especially be music to my ears hearing them say it will be played at the LA coliseum.:dance:

would have preferred their season opener at home to come against the 49ers at the LA coliseum to see that classic california rivarly renewed again.Guess they didnt want two crappy teams facing off.

Oh well,cant have everything in life.Its all good especially since that was my second choice for them to play is your Seahawks if it wasnt them.

Your Seahawks are really going to struggle against the Rams on the road now.The Rams always played them tough as it was down in st louis but in LA,they will be motivated to go out and play hard because they finally for the first time in like 15 years,will have a home field crowd advantage.lol

Last year was the last year your Seahawks and the other NFC west opponents got to enjoy having NINE home games a year in reality since the opposing fans always greatly outnumbered the home fans there 4-1.:D

those years are over with.Your seahawks and the other NFC west opponents only get 8 home games a year scheduled just like everybody else now.:D

There is some noise up here that the Hawks are interested in Howie Long's kid.

" Your Seahawks are really going to struggle against the Rams on the road now." That remains to be seen. It certainly won't be because of the travel. What it does depend upon is if the Hawks show up with a decent O-Line. If they do it's lights out Bubba.

" Your Seahawks are really going to struggle against the Rams on the road now." That remains to be seen. It certainly won't be because of the travel. What it does depend upon is if the Hawks show up with a decent O-Line. If they do it's lights out Bubba.

that would be like keeping unger,a guy who was good but worthless because he could never stay healthy and was hurt most the season.the rams are doing what I knew they would do once they got there,getting rid of dead weight and extra baggage,they are now serious about getting good now as i knew they would.

so far i like keenum,dont know how he will fair for an entire season but if he plays well like he did last year on the road against the seahawks up in seattle and is consistant for a whole season,they could be really good,QB is the main issue with them right now,so that willbe my first chance to see him on a regular basis in that game.should be a close tight game as they always are.true that road wise it will be easier for the seahawks,thats a no brainer.But since they are in LA now and will actually have a HOMEFIELD advantage finally,they will be motivated and feed off the crowd.

the travel time benefit seattle no doubt but having a homefield advantage with passionate fans behind them helps the rams a lot now as well. so yeah there is a plus and a minus for the seahawks that way,

talking more about the seahawks first opponent of the season,man its just not going to finally sink in that a dream has finally come true that they are really the LOS ANGELES Rams again till the pre season begins and i hear those magical words LOS ANGELES spoken..this is the first time where i wanted baseball season to just be over with already and the new football season to begin right now.these next five months are going to be the toughest months of my life to get through.lol

that would be like keeping unger,a guy who was good but worthless because he could never stay healthy and was hurt most the season.the rams are doing what I knew they would do once they got there,getting rid of dead weight and extra baggage,they are now serious about getting good now as i knew they would.

so far i like keenum,dont know how he will fair for an entire season but if he plays well like he did last year on the road against the seahawks up in seattle and is consistant for a whole season,they could be really good,QB is the main issue with them right now,so that willbe my first chance to see him on a regular basis in that game.should be a close tight game as they always are.true that road wise it will be easier for the seahawks,thats a no brainer.But since they are in LA now and will actually have a HOMEFIELD advantage finally,they will be motivated and feed off the crowd.

the travel time benefit seattle no doubt but having a homefield advantage with passionate fans behind them helps the rams a lot now as well. so yeah there is a plus and a minus for the seahawks that way,

Home field advantage in the L A Coliseum? Whatcha smokin Willis?

Forum List

Back