#7 Texas A&M
#10 Florida
#20 TCU
7 unranked opponents

Ole Miss has 4 top 25 opponents

Moo St. has 5 top 25 opponents

Arkansas has 5 top 25 opponents

Auburn has 4 top 25 opponents

The ONLY other SEC West team with a comparable schedule is Texas A&M at 2 Top opponents.

Alabama's schedule is a friggin' CAKE walk and the AP knows it - that's why they are #1. How could they NOT go all the way? The only teams standing in their way are LSU and Texas A&M and we know from history they can drop one of those and the BCS will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Alabama's schedule includes

#7 Texas A&M
#12 LSU
10 unranked opponents

LSU's schedule includes

#1 Alabama
#5 Georgia
#7 Texas A&M
#10 Florida
#20 TCU
7 unranked opponents

The ONLY other SEC West team with a comparable schedule is Texas A&M at 2 Top opponents.

Alabama's schedule is a friggin' CAKE walk and the AP knows it - that's why they are #1. How could they NOT go all the way? The only teams standing in their way are LSU and Texas A&M and we know from history they can drop one of those and the BCS will give them the benefit of the doubt.

The Georgia Bulldogs will beat Alabama this year.

The DAWGS are going all the way. Georgia Bulldogs number 1, baby.

Alabama's schedule includes

#7 Texas A&M
#12 LSU
10 unranked opponents

LSU's schedule includes

#1 Alabama
#5 Georgia
#7 Texas A&M
#10 Florida
#20 TCU
7 unranked opponents

The Georgia Bulldogs will beat Alabama this year.

The DAWGS are going all the way. Georgia Bulldogs number 1, baby.

lol! That'll never happen. If there's anything we know about Georgia is they will consistently deliver a top notch football team that never quite makes it to #1.

Maybe Alabama needs to be in a better division. But I agree and they are the money horse this year, they are good and I say this even though I am a lifetime fan and alumni of OU is that when I wager on college games, sentimentality in the thought process is lost.
Old Bear Bryant would be so proud if he could see them today.

Alabama has the easiest road to the NC but the SEC goes down this year,this year the NC is not being played in the south.

So the fuck what? Didn't stop Alabama from beating Texas after the 2009 season, did it?

Their QB got hurt.

So the fuck what? In the SEC West we don't let problems like that turn into excuses for losing. (In 2007 LSU won the SEC Championship with a BACKUP quarterback). If Texas didn't have a decent contingency plan for a hurt QB that's THEIR fault. If Texas relies too heavily on one man to win a game - that's THEIR fault.

So the fuck what? Didn't stop Alabama from beating Texas after the 2009 season, did it?

Their QB got hurt.

So the fuck what? In the SEC West we don't let problems like that turn into excuses for losing. (In 2007 LSU won the SEC Championship with a BACKUP quarterback). If Texas didn't have a decent contingency plan for a hurt QB that's THEIR fault. If Texas relies too heavily on one man to win a game - that's THEIR fault.

Not saying the SEC isn't tough, they just have an easy road to the NC games.

Their QB got hurt.

Playing 9 SEC opponents in one season isn't an "easy road". My point is that Bammers is comparably easier to other SEC West teams.

Playing 9 SEC opponents in one season isn't an "easy road". My point is that Bammers is comparably easier to other SEC West teams.

SEC is is a good conf but the Tide will get in even if the lose one or two games just because they are in the SEC, while other teams have to win all their games and still might not get to the NC game.

SEC is is a good conf but the Tide will get in even if the lose one or two games just because they are in the SEC, while other teams have to win all their games and still might not get to the NC game.
Sorry but 2 loss NC bids are limited only to teams coached by the Hat

Sorry but 2 loss NC bids are limited only to teams coached by the Hat

:lol: Is he on the hot seat yet?

Forum List

Back