Seahawks SUCK !!!!

I called it spot on. Carolina had won most of their games because of the way the ball bounced and today the ball chose to bounce against them. The Panthers were exposed.

And they'll kick Seattle's ass next season. Your dynasty is over.

I called it spot on. Carolina had won most of their games because of the way the ball bounced and today the ball chose to bounce against them. The Panthers were exposed.

No,....they won't. No it isn't. I've never claimed a dynasty anyway.

The Hawks are a better team than the Panthers. Wilson is a better QB than Newton. We won't be playing on any Panther's trick fields next season even though their division promotes a lot of wins for any half way decent team.

I predict a 13-3 or better season for Seattle in 2016. Our O-Line problems should be solved by the time the season starts.

The Seahawks...not Carolina will be representing the NFC in SB 51. You are welcome to make your excuses why that happened next year at this time.

The Hawks are a better team than the Panthers. Wilson is a better QB than Newton. We won't be playing on any Panther's trick fields next season even though their division promotes a lot of wins for any half way decent team.

I predict a 13-3 or better season for Seattle in 2016. Our O-Line problems should be solved by the time the season starts.

The Seahawks...not Carolina will be representing the NFC in SB 51. You are welcome to make your excuses why that happened next year at this time.

I don't make excuses, you do. You also predicted Seattle playing against New England in Super Bowl 50, how the hell did that work out?

You claim bad field, which by the way plague the game tonight some player were changing cleats. Only Seahawk fans cry about it.

I don't know who Seattle is playing and where so tough for me to make a prediction, of course you homers claimed Seattle would be 14-2 or 13-3 this year, I guess that went wrong.

Seattle went 11-7, Carolina went 17-2 and stomped Seattle in the playoffs. We all know who the better team was and it wasn't the Seahawks. You know the Panthers were such a bad second half team, and the Hawks lost 5 games in the second half. LOL!

We'll see what happens next year, this year you weren't worthy of the Super Bowl, the NFC championship, he'll you couldn't even win your division. The inferior Carolina team kicked your ass twice. Seattle finished the second half of the season 6-2. Carolina and Arizona finished 7-1. But be proud of your team, they made the playoffs.

still another fart from agent rightwinger.

with the NFL season over with time to move on
two thumbs who came on my thread,he was right when he came on and posted this on my thread not to long ago.:up:

Everyone that doubted you needs to come here and bow the fuck down.
Rams are back in LA,what do you fools have to say NOW?

and antiquity troll of course is too much of a chickenshit coward to show his face on the thread since he knows he would have to do the unthinkable for him,actually ADMIT he was wrong.:D

something he will NEVER do in his lifetime same as you Huggy since as we both know,when it doesnt go along with your own warped opinions you have,the two of you wont look at the evidence or facts.pretty sad that even a CHILD could have figured it out back then they were coming back from the available facts.:rolleyes:

you and paid government shill agent rightwinger who just came on and farted in here are the two MOST butthurt over this being proved wrong by me.:biggrin:

only difference between the two of you is you are throwing temper tantrems in your butthurt angry that you have to acknowledge defeat while USMBs' resident troll rightwinger is STILL saying they are playing in st louis this year,:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats why so many people have a problem with USMB's resident troll rightwinger is he LIES all the time when he KNOWS he is wrong as he is doing now and will forever deny reality that they wont be in st louis this year.:rolleyes:

over a hundred people over the years have caught this troll LYING same as he is doing now with the Rams when he KNOWS he is wrong.

matter of fact some of the people posting on my Rams fan are seeing him for what he is,the biggest troll of USMB trolling my thread there saying i am wrong and still saying they are going to be in st louis this year.:lmao::haha::rolleyes:

.congrats agent rightwinger,you are exposing yourself for the paid troll you are to more and more people all the time with more and more people seeing what your real agenda here at this site is.:thup:
You are such a gullible fool to believe what the NFL tells you

Don't you realize Rams in LA is just a ruse to pretend they now have a team back in LA. Know what is in LA?
Hollywood
You think they will not be able to make you think there really is a team playing in LA?
Hollywood faked the moon landings, they surly can make you think they have a football team in LA

I do believe that Wilson is a better QB than Crybaby Cam. I believe he is also a better man and a better person than Cam the Crybaby.

That being said, I think the Seahawks will be fortunate to win 10 games next year. Good luck! :thup:

I do believe that Wilson is a better QB than Crybaby Cam. I believe he is also a better man and a better person than Cam the Crybaby.

That being said, I think the Seahawks will be fortunate to win 10 games next year. Good luck! :thup:

Why do you say that? Right now no one know who will be in Seattle and who won't....well except Lynch.
Seattle/Carroll and staff has an uncanny way of getting low draft picks and on the cheap undrafted players and making them superstars. The only team that has done that is New England.

Yes in the overall picture I also believe Wilson is a better player and person than Cam.

Seattle most differently will be in the hunt next year....Denver and/or Carolina not so much. IMO Manning will retire and both will lose too much to free agencies and the salary cap.

Denver will gain almost 20 more millionth cap space if Peyton retires, which I think he will. Carolina and Denver will resign Josh and Von. The big question for almost any team is QB, Carolina is in good at that position.

Arizona, Carolina, Denver and New England and Pittsburgh will be very good next year. Unless Seattle addresses its offensive line issues then they will continue to struggle. No way do I think Seattle is better this year than Carolina, not close. Next year could be a different story. Seattle, Denver and Carolina have currently have less than 20 million in cap space. Lynch's retirement will help Seattle. The Raiders have a lot of cap space and if used wisely, they should improve.

Denver will gain almost 20 more millionth cap space if Peyton retires, which I think he will. Carolina and Denver will resign Josh and Von. The big question for almost any team is QB, Carolina is in good at that position.

Arizona, Carolina, Denver and New England and Pittsburgh will be very good next year. Unless Seattle addresses its offensive line issues then they will continue to struggle. No way do I think Seattle is better this year than Carolina, not close. Next year could be a different story. Seattle, Denver and Carolina have currently have less than 20 million in cap space. Lynch's retirement will help Seattle. The Raiders have a lot of cap space and if used wisely, they should improve.

Arizona will be okay as long as injuries don't pop up as they are not very deep.
Carolina will have the post super bowl drop off like most super bowl teams do, that and players looking for more money. Newton passing was ineffective when teams were able to pressure him as we saw in both loses and even some of Carolina wins this season...expect teams next year to do just that.
The Panthers defense was what carried the team, not Cam. IMO
Denver may have to replace Manning and after watching Osweiler struggle most of the season, not sure if he will get Denver back in the hunt as both Oakland and KC who have improved 'maybe' able to overtake the Broncos. Both Oakland and the Chiefs destroyed Denver when Osweiler was the quarterback.
Pittsburgh can be good but need more consistency and a better defensive back field.
New England needs to improve in both their offensive line and defensive back field. Tom Brady may be in his final hurrah as he will be 39 starting next season.
Make no mistake Seattle will spend both money on the offensive line but they need a proven pass rusher or a difference defensive coach that promotes the pass rush more.
Cam is under contract for another year so that shouldn't be a problem unless Seattle feels they can get something for him. Seattle is very strong at the running back position even without Lynch.

Arizona will be okay as long as injuries don't pop up as they are not very deep.
Carolina will have the post super bowl drop off like most super bowl teams do, that and players looking for more money. Newton passing was ineffective when teams were able to pressure him as we saw in both loses and even some of Carolina wins this season...expect teams next year to do just that.
Denver may have to replace Manning and after watching Osweiler struggle most of the season, not sure if he will get Denver back in the hunt as both Oakland and KC who have improved 'maybe' able to overtake the Broncos. Both Oakland and the Chiefs destroyed Denver when Osweiler was the quarterback.
Pittsburgh can be good but need more consistency and a better defensive back field.
New England needs to improve in both their offensive line and defensive back field. Tom Brady may be in his final hurrah as he will be 39 starting next season.
Make no mistake Seattle will spend both money on the offensive line but they need a proven pass rusher or a difference defensive coach that promotes the pass rush more.
Cam is under contract for another year so that shouldn't be a problem unless Seattle feels they can get something for him. Seattle is very strong at the running back position even without Lynch.

Carolina was the highest scoring team in the league this year. They weren't carried by the defense.

We will see but as with any QB and Wilson was another, you put pressure like Denver, St. Louis, Carolina, Cincinnati, Arizona and Green Bay and your QB will be in trouble. Denver's QB will be fine with the Denver D.

Offense will win games, defense wins championships.

Denver's D had Brady frustrated. Cam had no time and no where to throw or run. The game, like Seattle two years ago was a testament to D not the QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carolina was the highest scoring team in the league this year. They weren't carried by the defense.

I agree, Cam had an incredible season, his receivers were not very good, Stewart was a big help but Newton was the key to the Panthers season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason Carolina was such a high scoring team came down to two reasons. First they were plus 28 in turnovers. That gave the offense the ball usually with a short field. Secondly with 28 more possessions than their opponents that padded their scoring numbers. That was nearly two more possessions a game on average throughout the season. So yes the Offense put up most of the points but the defense set the table not counting defensive scoring which is just pure gravy points wise and takes almost nothing off the clock.

The reason Carolina was such a high scoring team came down to two reasons. First they were plus 28 in turnovers. That gave the offense the ball usually with a short field. Secondly with 28 more possessions than their opponents that padded their scoring numbers. That was nearly two more possessions a game on average throughout the season. So yes the Offense put up most of the points but the defense set the table not counting defensive scoring which is just pure gravy points wise and takes almost nothing off the clock.

Let's compare. In 2013, Seattle had a +20 turnover differential and scored 417 points. In 2015 Carolina had a +20 turnover differential and scored 500 points. Carolina had 367 yards per game compared to 339 for Seattle in 2013.

Strangely, though, when Seattle was making their run in 2013, you didn't talk about how lucky they were to get all the turnovers, you talked up their coaching and practices for stripping runners and tipping passes. I'm pretty sure you didn't say anything about the offense getting good field position from the defense and not having to play that well to score points.

One final stat. In 2013 Seattle gave up 231 points on defense. In 2015 Carolina gave up 308 (Seattle was actually first again this past year, giving up 277).

Yes, having a great turnover differential helps with scoring. You clearly don't want to admit that Carolina had a strong offense this year for some reason, though. Maybe because they could be compared to Seattle but did a better job? ;)

Not quite right...Carolina defense created a lot of turnovers which give Cam a lot of short fields.

Already went over this with Huggy in my previous post. They were first in points, 11th in yards per game. Yes, the D got a lot of turnovers, but the defense did not carry the team.

Here's another comparison. Carolina was +20 in turnover differential. They scored 500 points. Kansas City was +14 in turnover differential. They scored 405 points.

This need to downplay Carolina's offensive production this past year is a bit baffling.

Not quite right...Carolina defense created a lot of turnovers which give Cam a lot of short fields.

Carolina was plus 20 led the league in offense.Carolina was also 25th in TO. I think the offense did a great job taking care of the ball.

Seattle had a plus 20 and they were 8th in scoring. So did Seattle have a bad offense in 2013? Seems to me they were quite good, but maybe Wilson and Lynch didn't play a big role in helping Seattle win.

The more you try to diminish Carolina's success this year the more you diminish Seattle's 2013 run.

Let's compare. In 2013, Seattle had a +20 turnover differential and scored 417 points. In 2015 Carolina had a +20 turnover differential and scored 500 points. Carolina had 367 yards per game compared to 339 for Seattle in 2013.

Strangely, though, when Seattle was making their run in 2013, you didn't talk about how lucky they were to get all the turnovers, you talked up their coaching and practices for stripping runners and tipping passes. I'm pretty sure you didn't say anything about the offense getting good field position from the defense and not having to play that well to score points.

One final stat. In 2013 Seattle gave up 231 points on defense. In 2015 Carolina gave up 308 (Seattle was actually first again this past year, giving up 277).

Yes, having a great turnover differential helps with scoring. You clearly don't want to admit that Carolina had a strong offense this year for some reason, though. Maybe because they could be compared to Seattle but did a better job? ;)

All true. Good job!

You left one thing out though. Seattle beat the crap outta the Broncos in the SB 43-8 and the Panthers lost to the Broncos 24-7 in this last SB.

Winning the SB is the ultimate job and therefore better.

I DO like seeing Cam Newton all pouty-like wearing a towel on his head. What no Super Man celebrations???

Oh the humanity!!!

Anyway I hope Carroll and Schneider have figured out the importance of a decent O-Line for the 2016 season...including the START of the 2016 season. :lol:

Already went over this with Huggy in my previous post. They were first in points, 11th in yards per game. Yes, the D got a lot of turnovers, but the defense did not carry the team.

Here's another comparison. Carolina was +20 in turnover differential. They scored 500 points. Kansas City was +14 in turnover differential. They scored 405 points.

This need to downplay Carolina's offensive production this past year is a bit baffling.

Carolina was plus 28 turnovers I believe. That's a lot of short fields not counting the Defense scoring which takes no time off the clock allowing more time for Offensive scoring as Offensive scoring usually just eats the clock.

Point is that turnovers and defensive scoring is a huge advantage in team scoring. Newton DID throw for 34 TDs and run for another 14. No matter how you slice it the Panthers scored a butt load of points in 2015 and they should be congratulated for that.

Forum List

Back