Seahawks SUCK !!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
OK...OK... In the meaningless preseason They are 3-0. They are second in scoring to the Ravens at just a whisker under 30 pts PG.. top 3 in scoring defense avg 10 pts. Christian Michaels leads the league in rushing.. Steven Williams leads in recieving and has caught a TD pass in all three games.. Blah...blah...friggin blah...

Last night nearly 180 yards given up in 13 penalties. WTF ?????

The great Russell Wilson TWO ints and NO TDs... WTF ??????

Could it be the GQ distraction? The first drive was OK..nearly perfect then Wilson started throwing like a girl.

GB was so disgusted with the Seahawks that they pulled Rodgers afte ONE series. I thought they said it was ON for two qtrs and maybe into the second half ????

If ya thought THIS game was meaningless you need to tune into next weeks fiasco. The fourth PS game is gauranteed to be meaningles.

Preseason don't mean shit. I have seen 4-0 teams win four games all year and 0-4 teams win the Super Bowl

If the last few years have taught us anything, it is that you just need to make the playoffs. Once the playoff start, it's who is hottest in the playoffs

Jesus, OP freakin' out over the pre-season?

Can't wait to see his reaction when C-hawks start losing road games again when the season starts.

Can't wait to see his reaction when C-hawks start losing road games again when the season starts.

Wilson PROMISED that every day...every practice ....every preseason snap he would play like it was a championship play. I hold him at his word.

Just sayin...

Wilson PROMISED that every day...every practice ....every preseason snap he would play like it was a championship play. I hold him at his word.

Just sayin...

Wilson is nuts

Stay healthy and save the gung ho shit for the playoffs

Last edited:

Just sayin...

Wilson is nuts

Stay healthy and save the hung ho shit for the playoffs

According to Russell Wilson the playoffs start Sept 8... :lol:

It's called depth.

In the meaningless three games of preseason so far two players trying to make the team have shined...one from last years bench has stepped up.

"STATS ’N STUFF: CHRISTINE MICHAEL, STEPHEN WILLIAMS LEADING THE NFL
The Seahawks have the leading rusher and leader in total yards (Michael), leader in receiving yards (Williams) and two players who are tied for the scoring lead among non-kickers (Jermaine Kearse and Williams) entering the final week of the NFL’s preseason.

Michael, who was selected in the second round of April’s NFL Draft, has played in only two of the team’s three preseason games. But he has run for 186 yards – 97 against the Packers in Green Bay on Friday night and 89 in the opener against the Chargers in San Diego. Michael also has 25 receiving yards for a league-best 211 total yards from scrimmage.

Williams also has 186 yards, on six receptions for a 31-yard average. The 6-5 Williams also has three touchdown catches, while Kearse’s scores have come on a 107-yard kickoff return and two TD receptions."

Monday in Hawkville: Enough with the penalties, says Pete Carroll

What kills a team's chances to win thuout the season is injuries. It's comforting to know that if Lynch goes down..or a reciever or two gets a boo boo we have guys that can more than step in.

It's called depth.

In the meaningless three games of preseason so far two players trying to make the team have shined...one from last years bench has stepped up.

"STATS ’N STUFF: CHRISTINE MICHAEL, STEPHEN WILLIAMS LEADING THE NFL
The Seahawks have the leading rusher and leader in total yards (Michael), leader in receiving yards (Williams) and two players who are tied for the scoring lead among non-kickers (Jermaine Kearse and Williams) entering the final week of the NFL’s preseason.

Michael, who was selected in the second round of April’s NFL Draft, has played in only two of the team’s three preseason games. But he has run for 186 yards – 97 against the Packers in Green Bay on Friday night and 89 in the opener against the Chargers in San Diego. Michael also has 25 receiving yards for a league-best 211 total yards from scrimmage.

Williams also has 186 yards, on six receptions for a 31-yard average. The 6-5 Williams also has three touchdown catches, while Kearse’s scores have come on a 107-yard kickoff return and two TD receptions."

Monday in Hawkville: Enough with the penalties, says Pete Carroll

What kills a team's chances to win thuout the season is injuries. It's comforting to know that if Lynch goes down..or a reciever or two gets a boo boo we have guys that can more than step in.

Depth is what wins championships

It's not the fantasy football team you have coming out of camp. It's the third and forth stringers stepping up in December and January. Year after year the team you look at as best on paper falters as another team gets healthy and hot for the playoffs

Preseason is worthless. Adrian Peterson is fully healthy and has not even ran the ball yet. They ain't going to risk him in meaningless actions. The smart teams are holding back as many stars as possible.

It's not the fantasy football team you have coming out of camp. It's the third and forth stringers stepping up in December and January. Year after year the team you look at as best on paper falters as another team gets healthy and hot for the playoffs

Third and fourth stringers? No. They rarely see the light of day. And with 47 man rosters, there's hardly such a thing as a fourth stringer. And if you're a third stringer, you generally have to prove your worth by playing special teams.

Third and fourth stringers? No. They rarely see the light of day. And with 47 man rosters, there's hardly such a thing as a fourth stringer. And if you're a third stringer, you generally have to prove your worth by playing special teams.

You are correct

But with injuries you often have to call up taxi squad players to fill the gaps

The key is that you don't build around individual players but a system and have good quality players to plug into the system

You are correct

But with injuries you often have to call up taxi squad players to fill the gaps

The key is that you don't build around individual players but a system and have good quality players to plug into the system

If a team is bringing up squad players; they're in trouble. Depth in the NFL basically means two deep at each position, perhaps some guys who can play multiple positions (nothing drastic - moving from outside LB to middle LB or corner to safety).

Rarely, does a team not have a significant drop off once they hit the third string. And in some cases, the second string is sheeot. Back in 10 when the Vikes were having injuries to their o-line, they were bringing in second stringers that looked more like they'd be watching games in a bar than the hulking offensive linemen that we're used to seeing.

Seahawks had a 58 share to watch Wilson navigate 80 yards in 6 plays. Ho Hum!

Oakland's ones looked like #2's if ya get my drift.

Okay Dokay.. Let's get into Carolina... Smash em in da mouth and get ready for week two when SF slinks into Century Link Stadium for THIER as whoopin.

That is all.

Thank god the preseason is over

Lets play some real games

Thank god the preseason is over

Lets play some real games

No SHIT!!!! Been over to some Panther MB. Those people are delusional. :lol:

Next Sunday can't come soon enough. The Seahawks need a good tune up before SF comes to town week two.

Newton is pretty good but he is pretty much all the Panthers have...and he isn't even all pro.

I'm thinkin something like 42-16. Somehow Newton will drive for one TD.. maybe a bogus long pass interference call or something. Then the Hawks will tighten up and maybe three FGs from carolina the rest of the game.

Wilson and Lynch will carve up thier D. I'm thinkin 6 TDs from the Seahawks. The old myth that the Seahawks can't win on the road will continue to evaporate.

The line is Hawks by 3. Some bodys in Carolina are going to take a bath.

If you are betting take the over....and give em the three. We played these guys last season and won there with Wilson still using rookie training wheels. We will absolutely crush Carolina.

I got Russell Wilson as my fantasy back-up QB. Unfortunately, Kaefernick was already taken.

I don't "fantasy football" but from what I do gather ya want a QB that really lights it up with TD passes or runs for TDs. Kaepernick wouldn't surprise me if he has better numbers than Wilson except the Seahawks will have a better record than the 9ers. Our defense is suffocating and will allow Wilson more opportunities than CK. Except when the Defense scores then we allow our opponents QBs more opportunities... but we only play SF twice.

I'm sure Wilson will improve on last years numbers but the Seahawks will still depend heavely on the run. I wouldn't be surprised to see him go up from 26 passing TDs and 4 running TDs in last year's reg season to maybe 35 passing and 6 running TDs. Special teams and Defense account for around 25% of Seahawk scoring. If I was doing FFB I would get Browner and Sherman cuz they are sure to be near the top in pick sixes and for ST's Browner and Kearse as they could take a KO or punt all the way any time they touch the ball. As for other Seahawks to watch I see Miller having a huge year at tight end.

OK...OK... In the meaningless preseason They are 3-0. They are second in scoring to the Ravens at just a whisker under 30 pts PG.. top 3 in scoring defense avg 10 pts. Christian Michaels leads the league in rushing.. Steven Williams leads in recieving and has caught a TD pass in all three games.. Blah...blah...friggin blah...

Last night nearly 180 yards given up in 13 penalties. WTF ?????

The great Russell Wilson TWO ints and NO TDs... WTF ??????

Could it be the GQ distraction? The first drive was OK..nearly perfect then Wilson started throwing like a girl.

GB was so disgusted with the Seahawks that they pulled Rodgers afte ONE series. I thought they said it was ON for two qtrs and maybe into the second half ????

If ya thought THIS game was meaningless you need to tune into next weeks fiasco. The fourth PS game is gauranteed to be meaningles.

Huggy relax dude,its just the preseason.you cant tell anything by the preseason.
Last year,Tom Brady was getting sacked and looked terrible during the pre season so i was thinking the pats had finally gotten old and were on the decline but once the season got under way,they looked like the same old pats and brady was his same old self so dude,you cant take anything from these pre season games.relax man.if they do that tomorrow,okay say what you want to THEN.

Forum List

Back