Scott Walker blames young voters for GOP losses.

The world is upside down when alleged legitimate news sources like Yahoo spend time and energy criticizing a simple statement by a republican while they defend the motives of radical college students who beat up and imprison a conservative female speaker and trannie terrorists who murder school kids. The combination of left wing junk news like Yahoo and ignorant kids who learn little more than how to put a condom on a banana is the reason why America seems to be going backwards.

Common sense.

Republicans have no sense at all, common or otherwise. They think that when they cut taxes, the deficit goes down, and tax cuts create jobs. That guns save lives, and women shouldn't have the right to choose. If Republicans had ANY sense at all, they would never vote for a party which has crashed the US economy 3 times in the past 40 years.

In fact, we have nearly three million fewer Americans participating in the labor force today compared to February of 2020.

And that is Biden/Democrat/Woke/CRT math at work...
It was a very good article! Thank you!

I hope you've read it....

3 million seniors went in to early retirement...covid scared the pajesus out of the elderly....that's 3 million of the 5 million we are short....

My husband due to a cancer diagnosis, and radiation making him susceptible, took the early retirement path.... :( but he's had no choice...

My husband

am user since 80 months ago user post count 13062 may 15th 2020 11 27 ...

Meh, the WI senate now has a gop supermajority.

:oops8:

Thanks to gerrymandering. That will likely collapse when new maps are put in place. Republicans had better be careful or Wisconsin may be a blue state. Voters are also tired of Republican attacks on democracy in Wisconsin.

It's just not as dark a situation as is made out.

The whole rending of garments thing revolves around abortion and that's something I really don't care about as I see the utility in the practice. The sooner the gop gets off that horse the sooner they will start to win big again.

It is not just abortion. Also the anti-democracy Republican Party's stance against voters is also a source of irritation for voters as well.

Scott Walker is right.

The under 30 year old voters in America are absolute MORONS who understand NOTHING, PARROT Woke Bullshit, toss isms, and have been "educated" to love communism.

America had a chance in 2001 = GOP WH, House, and Senate, to pass VOUCHERS

What did W do - he porked out a trillion $ to public education with no provision for vouchers, partnering with Teddy Kennedy to do so. W funded the "education" of today's young voters. W blocked parents from school choice.

W enforced the public education monopoly that is packed with LBTGQxyz sickos who rape kids to initialize them as homos.

The W supporters here need to answer for that....

You right wing Nazis are the absolute MORONS. You are the racist, sexist bigots. You want to do away with democracy in this country. You are the ones who need to answer for your crimes against this country.

Scott Walker did that. But I do fault him for blaming "young voters" instead of Democrat election fraud.

Being from Wisconsin, he should know all about how the Democrat cheat.

Even he knows that election fraud is a lie. The election fraud has been created by the Republican assault on voters in Wisconsin.

The abortion issue didn't help the GOP, even though that's pretty much all the Democrats are running on these days. Walker is a RINO by today's standards. He doesn't want to be associated with Trump's assertion that election fraud was committed by the Democrats.

Because Republicans are making elections a referendum on abortion as they tack further to the extreme right.

It's just not as dark a situation as is made out.

The whole rending of garments thing revolves around abortion and that's something I really don't care about as I see the utility in the practice. The sooner the gop gets off that horse the sooner they will start to win big again.

As Reagan said

People are pro abortion because they are already born

selfish

Whoever defiles Mt 25:31-46 is going to Hell

They won't like it (See Faustina Diary 741 for what Hell is like)

Site:

Walker, 55, serves as president of the Young America’s Foundation, a conservative group geared toward college students, which he promoted in his tweet. The group’s recent focus on its website and social media accounts has been promoting anti-trans speakers and highlighting campus protests against them.

I like it :)

I've been looking for a cause to financially contribute to. Thanks, OP

:)

Forum List

Back