Percentage of Young People Who Vote Democrat is Shrinking Precipitously

They support the government being more involved in our lives in all sorts of ways.

Name one.

And tariffs against a foreign adversary don't count.

(It also happens to be something Democrats used to support, until the moment Trump did it.)

Funny, Biden's advisor doesn't seem to share your blind exuberance.
When do you ignoramuses in the GOP base realize it's the age of information and start looking around past your tiny garbage propaganda world.... american politics is such a mess, they say 3% of the voters control who is going to win every time, and there is another report that's 3% of the voters decide when they get in the voting booth. Absolute idiocy unfortunately and why we are way behind in the free world after 40 years of GOP give away to the rich and total garbage propaganda....

Doesn't mean they're all becoming Republicans. Most are probably not.

But the honeymoon with ole' Joey is clearly dead and buried.

Republicans don't need their votes, but Dems desperately need them to show up.

Thus the mail-in ballot/early voting schemes.

More time to round up otherwise apathetic voters.

Things could get interesting, folks.
dems dont need to worry ...the left will buy the youth votes by promising to force blue collar Americans to pay for their college loan debt ...AGAIN !

When do you ignoramuses in the GOP base realize it's the age of information and start looking around past your tiny garbage propaganda world....

That's funny.

I was a Democrat until a mere three years ago, and it was the mainstream media continually telling me that COVID was an existential threat - and the riots were mostly peaceful, that turbocharged my journey toward full on MAGA.

And I utilized actual peer reviewed studies from prestigious universities to disavow the former, and my own eyes and ears by viewing non-partisan local news markets to disavow the latter.

All through the miraculous wonder that is known as the internet.

So I guess I should be asking you the same question.

That's funny.

I was a Democrat until a mere three years ago, and it was the mainstream media continually telling me that COVID was an existential threat - and the riots were mostly peaceful, that turbocharged my journey toward full on MAGA.

And I utilized actual peer reviewed studies from prestigious universities to disavow the former, and my own eyes and ears by viewing non-partisan local news markets to disavow the latter.

All through the miraculous wonder that is known as the internet.

So I guess I should be asking you the same question.
Sorry you got lost on the Internet. We would've lost hundreds of thousands less people if the GOP had not screwed up the pandemic response so that only 40% of them got vaccinated and spread that ridiculous notion around the world of conspiracy nut jobs.... The BLM protests were peaceful except for the police attacking them every once in a while. The late night riots were not BLM.

Sorry you got lost on the Internet. We would've lost hundreds of thousands less people if the GOP had not screwed up the pandemic response so that only 40% of them got vaccinated and spread that ridiculous notion around the world of conspiracy nut jobs.... The BLM protests were peaceful except for the police attacking them every once in a while. The late night riots were not BLM.

God yer embarrassing.

Forum List

Back