Scott Walker blames young voters for GOP losses.

Scott Walker did that. But I do fault him for blaming "young voters" instead of Democrat election fraud.

Being from Wisconsin, he should know all about how the Democrat cheat.
Nope, it's due to the abortion issue, and if the gop doesn't pull their heads out of their ass in that regard '24 is going to be like '22.

Nope, it's due to the abortion issue, and if the gop doesn't pull their heads out of their ass in that regard '24 is going to be like '22.

The abortion issue didn't help the GOP, even though that's pretty much all the Democrats are running on these days. Walker is a RINO by today's standards. He doesn't want to be associated with Trump's assertion that election fraud was committed by the Democrats.

The ‘blame’ doesn’t belong to young voters, the blame belongs solely with a Republican party out of step with the majority of the American people; indeed, a Republican party with nothing but contempt for the majority of the American people.
All leftist-inspired Liberal voters forced Biden upon us and for that, they all deserve our utmost contempt.

Leftism always thrives in an environment of unreality. It dominates Academe, government workers love it, it is always fashionable among the "Hollywood" crowd. In fact, in every segment and micro segment of society where people don't actually work for living, Leftism prevails. Hence, it is very popular among The Young, particularly college students and young adults.

I was fond of many Leftist ideas until I started working to support myself, at which point I saw how much of my money came out in taxes an d began investigating where all that money was going. No more Leftism.

And now, in addition to the natural tendency to wonder why, in such a rich country, some people are suffering (HINT: Because they don't play by the rules), we have probably a majority of our students who were "educated" in public schools, who at the same time were indoctrinated into Leftism.

Seriously, it doesn't look good. Majority rule isn't so attractive when most people are either stupid, inexperienced at life, or compromised (voting their own personal pocket).

We are fucked.
3.5% of the population is unemployed... hardly any kind of majority... :rolleyes-41:

Scott Walker did that. But I do fault him for blaming "young voters" instead of Democrat election fraud.

Being from Wisconsin, he should know all about how the Democrat cheat.

There you go again...

The "election audit" fraud in Wisconsin included many Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans..."

3.5% of the population is unemployed... hardly any kind of majority... :rolleyes-41:

LOL!!!

What percent are OUT OF THE WORKFORCE according to omniscient "unemployment stats?"

They keep stacking that number to shrink the reported "unemployment" so morons like you can parrot it...

LOL!!!

What percent are OUT OF THE WORKFORCE according to omniscient "unemployment stats?"

They keep stacking that number to shrink the reported "unemployment" so morons like you can parrot it...
A lot of seniors are out of the workforce...getting larger and larger as we speak with all the boomers now hitting retirement, who have work the past 45 years...

They are not the bums mentioned in the post that I was responding to...

A lot of seniors are out of the workforce...getting larger and larger as we speak with all the boomers now hitting retirement, who have work the past 45 years...

They are not the bums mentioned in the post that I was responding to...

Link on age of those "not in the workforce"

Meh, the WI senate now has a gop supermajority.

:oops8:

That's because the Republicans gerrymandered the legislative maps. They lost the Supreme Court race, the last gubernatorial race, this last presidential race, etc. Their losing their competition statewide.

This ties in with many threads here. Old people freaking out because things change. That's always something I do not understand as things changed when today's old people were young also and they supported those changes.

But will anyone in the GOP be able to come forward and lead the party into the future or will it remained locked into a non existent past?

As the Republican Party grappled with major losses this week, former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker sought to pin the blame on young voters, but offered few solutions for how to win them back.

It doesn't appear as that person will be Scott Walker.

Scott Walker blames young voters for GOP's losses in Wisconsin, but offers few solutions for winning them back
They are responsible. They have been getting brainwashed with woke ideology their entire lives.

As the Republican Party grappled with major losses this week, former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker sought to pin the blame on young voters, but offered few solutions for how to win them back.
So were supposed to make a big effort to win votes from those who don't believe in having family values?

If you believe the poster I responded to, then look up whether he is correct or not.

In fact, we have nearly three million fewer Americans participating in the labor force today compared to February of 2020.

And that is Biden/Democrat/Woke/CRT math at work...

So were supposed to make a big effort to win votes from those who don't believe in having family values?
he thinks we're supposed to convince the below to vote Republican

iu

Maybe you could quit with the leaders who do not understand family values.

Scott cites cultural indoctrination while somebody named Christopher Wilson of Yahoo news seems to think the trans movement is responsible. Which is more accurate?

Forum List

Back