Scott Walker blames young voters for GOP losses.

Gerrymandering. Making it harder to vote. If you look at the total votes for the state legislature, Republicans would have nowhere near a 2/3 majority.
You mean making it harder for ineligable people to voted is a "stance against voters?"

Yes, if we flooded the polls with illegal aliens and dead people, the Dims would always win.

It's just not as dark a situation as is made out.

The whole rending of garments thing revolves around abortion and that's something I really don't care about as I see the utility in the practice. The sooner the gop gets off that horse the sooner they will start to win big again.

It's not just abortion, but abortion is huge for younger voters, as they are starting their own families and women are starting have have babies. So many states have so severely restricted women's reproductive health care, that women are literally risking their lives, if anything goes wrong in their pregnancies.

. It's also student loan debt, and voting rights.

The Republican Party has gone out of its way to suppress the votes of students across red states, by invalidating their student ID's. Now they're trying to cancel student debt forgiveness while at the same time codify the Trump tax cuts to billionaires. And have we mentioned their refusal to legalize pot????? Today's college graduates have grown with mass shooter drills in their schools, and will have a shorter, less healthy life span than their parents, and a lower economic level than their parents.

The Republican Party has motivated young voters to become politically active in record numbers, and they're not voting for the party that has fucked them over at every turn.

The don;'t teach how to commit voter fraud in civics.

No but they teach it in Republican state houses.

You keep bleating about voter fraud, but you have yet to provide any evidence that it exists, outside of a handful of single vote cases, nearly all of which involved Republicans voting for Trump.

Republicans accusing others of the very things they're doing.

No but they teach it in Republican state houses.

You keep bleating about voter fraud, but you have yet to provide any evidence that it exists, outside of a handful of single vote cases, nearly all of which involved Republicans voting for Trump.

Republicans accusing others of the very things they're doing.
I have provided page aftr page after page of evidence. Your typical response of "nuh uhn!" doen't mean I haven't provided it.

Leftism always thrives in an environment of unreality. It dominates Academe, government workers love it, it is always fashionable among the "Hollywood" crowd. In fact, in every segment and micro segment of society where people don't actually work for living, Leftism prevails. Hence, it is very popular among The Young, particularly college students and young adults.

I was fond of many Leftist ideas until I started working to support myself, at which point I saw how much of my money came out in taxes an d began investigating where all that money was going. No more Leftism.

And now, in addition to the natural tendency to wonder why, in such a rich country, some people are suffering (HINT: Because they don't play by the rules), we have probably a majority of our students who were "educated" in public schools, who at the same time were indoctrinated into Leftism.

Seriously, it doesn't look good. Majority rule isn't so attractive when most people are either stupid, inexperienced at life, or compromised (voting their own personal pocket).

We are fucked.
DGS49 lives in ureality.

This ties in with many threads here. Old people freaking out because things change. That's always something I do not understand as things changed when today's old people were young also and they supported those changes.

But will anyone in the GOP be able to come forward and lead the party into the future or will it remained locked into a non existent past?

As the Republican Party grappled with major losses this week, former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker sought to pin the blame on young voters, but offered few solutions for how to win them back.

It doesn't appear as that person will be Scott Walker.

Scott Walker blames young voters for GOP's losses in Wisconsin, but offers few solutions for winning them back
This has such an incel vibe.

What did you disagree with?

Not you, Scott Walker. It has all the sour grapes of some awkward pimply incel insisting that the girl at the bar who wouldn't go out with him must be a lesbian.

Forum List

Back