Percentage of Young People Who Vote Democrat is Shrinking Precipitously

I’m straight up with pointed posts and responses. You’re part of the TDS cult.

Fence-sitters:
‘How dare you be all in with a POTUS who did or tried to do everything he said he was going to do? How dare you be all in with a POTUS who does everything he does for the right people… Damn you!
You should vote for Mickey Mouse with me and really do the nation some justice.’

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp
Dont Taz Me Bro

Fence-sitters:
‘How dare you be all in with a POTUS who did or tried to do everything he said he was going to do? How dare you be all in with a POTUS who does everything he does for the right people… Damn you!
You should vote for Mickey Mouse with me and really do the nation some justice.’

dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp
Dont Taz Me Bro
I’ve got three of those on ignore. The other won’t allow it or he would be, too.

Weren’t you @dblack @Golfing Gator @pknopp and all the fence-sitters FORCED to take experimental medicine, forced to wear a face diaper, forced to stop your pursuit of happiness and prosperity, weren’t you paying for $6 fuel, for the highest inflation in decades, for sky-high interest rates, for crashing home values,

Of all these things the only thing I was "forced" to do was wear a mask, and that was due to Trump's CDC.

I have never stopped my pursuit of happiness and prosperity, in fact the wife and I made out very well during COVID.

I have never paid 6 bucks for gas.

We bought our house in Oct for 5%, which is far from sky-high.

In the 9 months we have lived here our house has already gained value.

Of all these things the only thing I was "forced" to do was wear a mask, and that was due to Trump's CDC.

I have never stopped my pursuit of happiness and prosperity, in fact the wife and I made out very well during COVID.

I have never paid 6 bucks for gas.

We bought our house in Oct for 5%, which is far from sky-high.

In the 9 months we have lived here our house has already gained value.
Cool spin…so predictable.
”It didn’t happen to me so it didn’t happen.”

Ya’ll are great Americans….always looking after eachother and making sure policies and ideologies from D.C. works for YOU…..FUCK EVERYONE ELSE!

Cool spin…so predictable.
”It didn’t happen to me so it didn’t happen.”

Dude...you said, and I quote....Weren’t you dblack Golfing Gator

And then when I respond to that you come back with this?

Really?

a’ll are great Americans….always looking after eachother and making sure policies and ideologies from D.C. works for YOU…..FUCK EVERYONE ELSE!

I look out for me and my own. I do not give a fuck about anyone else and I sure do not give a fuck about DC.

Dude...you said, and I quote....Weren’t you dblack Golfing Gator

And then when I respond to that you come back with this?

Really?

I look out for me and my own. I do not give a fuck about anyone else and I sure do not give a fuck about DC.
Oh…I have it wrong…I always thought you were a ”country first” kinda guy?
Meaning, I thought you were concerned about the well-being of your nation and the policies that affect it as a whole….no?

Meaning, I thought you were concerned about the well-being of your nation and the policies that affect it as a whole….no?

Nope, I have given up on that, it is a nothing but a pipe dream. Too many people like you on both sides that care about nothing but their party having more power and giving the Govt even more power.

Didn’t “those voters” whoop your ass?
Weren’t you dblack Golfing Gator pknopp and all the fence-sitters FORCED to take experimental medicine, forced to wear a face diaper, forced to stop your pursuit of happiness and prosperity, weren’t you paying for $6 fuel, for the highest inflation in decades, for sky-high interest rates, for crashing home values, an unstable stock market, 6 million more filthy cockroaches from the thirdworld, billions to Ukraine and an impending war with a world super-power?

I’m thinking you fence-sitters kicked your own asses like nobodys business….no?

3zgemp.jpg

Nope, I have given up on that, it is a nothing but a pipe dream. Too many people like you on both sides that care about nothing but their party having more power and giving the Govt even more power.

That's pretty fucking rich considering you tend to parrot the MSM narrative over and over.

Are Republicans perfect? Hell no. Esp. the residual establishment toadies like McConnell et al.

But Trump has vastly improved the Party.

And your alignment with the MSM and opposition to Trump on the exact same terms reveal your overt Left Wing partisanship, despite any meek protestations to the contrary.

That's pretty fucking rich considering you tend to parrot the MSM narrative over and over.

Are Republicans perfect? Hell no. Esp. the residual establishment toadies like McConnell et al.

But Trump has vastly improved the Party.

And your alignment with the MSM and opposition to Trump on the exact same terms reveal your overt Left Wing partisanship, despite any meek protestations to the contrary.

Feel free to label me in any way that makes you happy, I could not care less.

Feel free to label me in any way that makes you happy, I could not care less.

Good to know.

Because when you consistently agree on here - almost invariably - with Leftists, logic dictates that's your camp.

In fact, it's funny to me: There are several Leftists on here that purport their own inherent neutrality or that they only call "balls and strikes". There are also some Leftists who pretend to be "conservatives". (You know who you are.)

But in my short year on this message board, I haven't once encountered a MAGA who pretended to be otherwise.

Says a lot about what type of pride people take in their own positions, according to where they may fall on the political spectrum.

Good to know.

Because when you consistently agree on here - almost invariably - with Leftists, logic dictates that's your camp.

In fact, it's funny to me: There are several Leftists on here that purport their own inherent neutrality or that they only call "balls and strikes". There are also some Leftists who pretend to be "conservatives". (You know who you are.)

But in my short year on this message board, I haven't once encountered a MAGA who pretended to be otherwise.

Says a lot about what type of pride people take in their own positions, according to where they may fall on the political spectrum.

This forum is about 80% MAGA and 20% the rest. I disagree with most of the MAGA movement, and since that is the majority of the board, that is who I disagree with the most. That the leftist agree with me on the MAGA movement does not make me a leftist unless I agree with them on the things they support, which other than a few social issues I do not. It is not uncommon for me to be accused of being a leftist and a MAGAhead in the same thread.

I am a live and let live sort of guy, if two adults are doing something that is not harming anyone else I could not give a fuck what they are doing. This is more of a "lefty" view and I am ok with that.

As far as the Govt and its purpose and extent, you will never find me agreeing with the leftist, hell you MAGA folks want far more government than I do.

But again, you label me however you need to, I am used to it.

This forum is about 80% MAGA and 20% the rest.

And I'm sure you did in depth research and laser precise scouring to manifest those statistics.

I am a live and let live sort of guy, if two adults are doing something that is not harming anyone else I could not give a fuck what they are doing. This is more of a "lefty" view and I am ok with that.

Yeah, that hasn't been true for quite some time now, and if 2020 didn't wake you up to this fact, you're forever lost.

I registered Republican in May 2020, had been registered Democrat since December 2003.

It's astonishing to me anyone who claims to possess your reverence for individual liberty could think it's a Left leaning position in 2023.

Truly stunning.

And I'm sure you did in depth research and laser precise scouring to manifest those statistics.

Just a WAG, feel free to disagree, I do not care.

Yeah, that hasn't been true for quite some time now, and if 2020 didn't wake you up to this fact, you're forever lost.

I registered Republican in May 2020, had been registered Democrat since December 2003.

It's astonishing to me anyone who claims to possess your reverence for individual liberty could think it's a Left leaning position in 2023.

Truly stunning.

It is not the position for the Dems, you are correct, but it is in general a left leaning position.

Either way, you highlight why I cannot support either party, neither support individual liberty and neither support fiscal conservatives.

I was a registered Repub till 1992 when I could not bring myself to vote for Bush I again. I have not been a registered voter of either party since that day.

Forum List

Back