Saudi Crown Prince Orders Palestinian President to Accept Trump's Peace Plan

Hilarious how the racist bigots start foaming at the mouth.

Hilarious how you can't answer the question.

Why should AMericans die for Israel?
Who’s dying?

And why do you hate freedom loving democracies?

Why are Arabs in the Israeli military and serving as elected officials yet one Jew moving into the West Bank is justification to slit the throats of school children?

Do explain yourself.

Which Americans have died for Israel?

How many American Soldiers are fighting side by side with Israeli ones against the terrorists in Israel?

You are mistaking Israel with Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, or Iraq.

You know, I checked on a globe, and all those places are on THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKING PLANET. NOthing to do with us at all..

Except for that LIttle Zionist Colony that keeps dragging us into their fights.

Who’s dying?

Israel isn't a Democracy. If it were,t he Arabs could vote and they'd vote the thing out of existence.

Why are Arabs in the Israeli military and serving as elected officials yet one Jew moving into the West Bank is justification to slit the throats of school children?

Do explain yourself.

The Jews are invaders. YOu know, kind of how you freak out if a Mexican moves in next door... now imagine if those Mexicans bombed the shit out of your neighborhood before they took it over.

Who’s dying?

Israel isn't a Democracy. If it were,t he Arabs could vote and they'd vote the thing out of existence.

Do explain yourself.

The Jews are invaders. YOu know, kind of how you freak out if a Mexican moves in next door... now imagine if those Mexicans bombed the shit out of your neighborhood before they took it over.
Arabs do vote and are members of parliament and military.

How many Jews in the Pal government and military?

Who’s dying?

Do explain yourself.

You mean Indians can slit the throats of whites?

Only some who are allowed to...

Israel is an apartheid state, and you know it.

Again, the Jews are the invaders. They are more than welcome to have a state in Europe where they came from.

Well, they gave it their best shot, until the were genocided out of existence. Most people consider that to be a bad thing today.

Only some who are allowed to...

Israel is an apartheid state, and you know it.

Again, the Jews are the invaders. They are more than welcome to have a state in Europe where they came from.

Well, they gave it their best shot, until the were genocided out of existence. Most people consider that to be a bad thing today.
A nation that is 1/3 non Jew is apartheid but one Jew moving into the West Bank is justification for slitting the throats of school kids.

You’re a fucking freak.

A nation that is 1/3 non Jew is apartheid but one Jew moving into the West Bank is justification for slitting the throats of school kids.

You’re a fucking freak.

Naw, man, you see, I wouldn't move into a place where they are so angry with me that they'd want to slit my kid's throat to start with.

The freak is the person who does that because a magic pixie in the sky told them to.

You’re a fucking freak.

Naw, man, you see, I wouldn't move into a place where they are so angry with me that they'd want to slit my kid's throat to start with.

The freak is the person who does that because a magic pixie in the sky told them to.
Now the freak doubledowns by justifying murdering children.

You’re a fucking freak.

The Jews, who were living in Europe or anywhere else in the world have always returned to their ancient homeland. And is all the Jews who were living in Europe did, the same way as so many other Jews before them.

If you are speaking of "pixies" in the Skye, the Muslims have been following one very controlling, authoritarian one who demands that they never, ever give one on one inch of land they have conquered.
Regardless, of course, of the fact, that Muslims, like every other group, have had to lose conquered land at one time or another.

The Land of Israel belongs to the Jews, as written in the Quran itself. Even the Muslims acknowledge it, never mind the extremist ones who do not like to share, much less lose as all people do end up doing at one time in history or another.

But, to get back to the theme of this thread, does anyone think that the Saudis, who have always supported terrorism against Israel and all Jews (not just the Ashkenazi ones) will have any leverage on the "I am living such a good life Abbas, why give up on it? "

Stay tuned, because peace is not just a matter of Abbas, but of what will be happening next year from Gaza and Lebanon.

If Jared can achieve peace in the Middle East I will be quite impressed. So far, his politics don't appear to mesh with mine, but certainly one such issue we agree with is the necessity for peace in the Middle East. So many lost, so unnecessarily in most cases.

Here's how you get peace in the Middle East.

send the Zionists back to Europe where they came from.
What part of Europe is Bethlehem in?

You’re a fucking freak.

The Jews, who were living in Europe or anywhere else in the world have always returned to their ancient homeland. And is all the Jews who were living in Europe did, the same way as so many other Jews before them.

If you are speaking of "pixies" in the Skye, the Muslims have been following one very controlling, authoritarian one who demands that they never, ever give one on one inch of land they have conquered.
Regardless, of course, of the fact, that Muslims, like every other group, have had to lose conquered land at one time or another.

The Land of Israel belongs to the Jews, as written in the Quran itself. Even the Muslims acknowledge it, never mind the extremist ones who do not like to share, much less lose as all people do end up doing at one time in history or another.

But, to get back to the theme of this thread, does anyone think that the Saudis, who have always supported terrorism against Israel and all Jews (not just the Ashkenazi ones) will have any leverage on the "I am living such a good life Abbas, why give up on it? "

Stay tuned, because peace is not just a matter of Abbas, but of what will be happening next year from Gaza and Lebanon.
They always defend Islam. Watch.

If Jared can achieve peace in the Middle East I will be quite impressed. So far, his politics don't appear to mesh with mine, but certainly one such issue we agree with is the necessity for peace in the Middle East. So many lost, so unnecessarily in most cases.

Here's how you get peace in the Middle East.

send the Zionists back to Europe where they came from.
What part of Europe is Bethlehem in?
Funny how the freak screams about too much immigration into Israel while in other threads screams for open borders in the US.

Wipe out the Jews! Now where have I heard that before?

Wouldn't know, you are the one who thinks 'wiping people out' is okay if htey are brown.

My solution would be to send the Zionists back to Europe, where they came from.
Then one would have to send the Arabs back to Arabia, where they came from.

Fair is fair......:)

(There are blacks, brown, yellow, purple, all the colors of the rainbow in Israel. You are one of the only ones who is not aware of it. And NONE of them have been "wiped out", most of them are citizens of Israel and PROUD of it )

So, how about the Saudi peace plan?

Wipe out the Jews! Now where have I heard that before?

Wouldn't know, you are the one who thinks 'wiping people out' is okay if htey are brown.

My solution would be to send the Zionists back to Europe, where they came from.
Dufus claims they started a war then says they are hated because they are brown skinned. What a maroon.

Forum List

Back