Zone1 Jon Stewart mocks Christians

He isn't mocking Christianity.
Yes he is, he mocks the notion that God would allow such a terrible thing to happen, but is ignorant of it being in the Bible and probably just blames Hagee for being nutty.

Yes he is, he mocks the notion that God would allow such a terrible thing to happen, but is ignorant of it being in the Bible and probably just blames Hagee for being nutty.

Hagee is nutty.

He isn't mocking Christianity.

Of course he is, and that's his right, and it plays very well with people like you. He knows his audience are bigots, and he uses it to be successful. I have no problem with it, but I did note that he felt his audience wouldn't accept him with a "Jewish" name, so he changed it.

That's an important fact to understand when analyzing the situation. He knows people like you wouldn't want to watch a guy named Jonathan Leibowitz.

Of course he is, and that's his right, and it plays very well with people like you. He knows his audience are bigots, and he uses it to be successful. I have no problem with it, but I did note that he felt his audience wouldn't accept him with a "Jewish" name, so he changed it.

That's an important fact to understand when analyzing the situation. He knows people like you wouldn't want to watch a guy named Jonathan Leibowitz.
Why not?

Of course he is, and that's his right, and it plays very well with people like you.

A Christian?

He knows his audience are bigots, and he uses it to be successful. I have no problem with it, but I did note that he felt his audience wouldn't accept him with a "Jewish" name, so he changed it.

He says exactly what I've said for years and years so yes, I would listen to him regardless.

Does he mock liberals? Gays? Transgenders?

Liberals, yes. As for the rest, I don't know. I didn't watch him enough to give you a factual answer.

Even if he didn't, there's no reason to get your panties in a bunch. Especially if your faith is strong.

Liberals, yes. As for the rest, I don't know. I didn't watch him enough to give you a factual answer.

Even if he didn't, there's no reason to get your panties in a bunch. Especially if your faith is strong.
Yeah, I don't either.

I agree there's no reason to get upset over other people's opinions and beliefs, but I'm not so sure he isn't biased/prejudiced.

Forum List

Back