Opposition to Netanyahu is NOT Support for Hamas

LOL Israel is the WORST at genocide they are so bad that the people they are supposedly killing off keep growing in population year after year while you all claim Israel is committing genocide on them.
Do you ANY idea how senseless your response is? But hey, if that's your yardstick then we'd better stop referring to the Holocaust as "genocide". :bigbed:

LOL Israel is the WORST at genocide they are so bad that the people they are supposedly killing off keep growing in population year after year while you all claim Israel is committing genocide on them.
Do you ANY idea how senseless your response is? But hey, if that's your yardstick then we'd better stop referring to the Holocaust as "genocide". :bigbed:

get back to me when Israel kills anywhere the percent or raw number of Palestinians as Germans killed Jews in WW2.
You want to talk about numbers? Is that your new yardstick? They must have already had their quota of a few good men before you showed up at the recruitment office. :eusa_think:

Nonsense. Repeating your refuted imbecility doesn’t make it any less idiotic.

You’re the one asleep.
Look, I don't mind discussing a subject with someone who has a different opinion than mine. That's what a discussion is and maybe someone can contribute insight that can influence me and change my opinion. Great! But you have been just blabbing silly nonsense that (I hope!) you realize really is nonsense. I could ask you what your purpose is but I'm fairly certain that you won't give me an honest answer. :confused: Have a nice day.

Look, I don't mind discussing a subject with someone who has a different opinion than mine. That's what a discussion is and maybe someone can contribute insight that can influence me and change my opinion. Great! But you have been just blabbing silly nonsense that (I hope!) you realize really is nonsense. I could ask you what your purpose is but I'm fairly certain that you won't give me an honest answer. :confused: Have a nice day.
Lol

Nah.

Refuting your own silliness and exposing your ignorance is part of a real discussion.

"Lol" right back at you. :cool:

all because of the PLO and constant terror attacks throw in Syria and Iran as instigators and suppliers of the terrorists.

Don't be stupid.

Netanyahu is the worst kind of liar. He's no better than Hamas.

Middle East Monitor

Israel’s state archive exposes Zionist efforts to enlist Nazis against Britain

Snip

Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin Al-Husseini, with senior officers of the Third Reich has been a stock-in-trade of Israel’s propaganda dehumanising of Palestinians and their cause. It’s one of the countless bad-faith uses of history that is routine in the demonisation of Palestinians and intended to cast doubt on the motives behind their resistance to Israel’s illegal occupation. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been guilty of this more than most; in a remarkable re-writing of history the Likud leader said that it was Al-Husseini who suggested the genocide of the Jews to Adolf Hitler.

“Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews. And Haj Amin Al-Husseini went to Hitler and said: ‘If you expel them, they’ll all come here [to Palestine]’,” Netanyahu told the World Zionist Congress in 2015.

According to Netanyahu’s version of history, Hitler then asked: “What should I do with them?” and the mufti replied: “Burn them.” In the storm sparked by the comments, Netanyahu was denounced as having absolved Hitler of the crime of murdering six million Jews.

by Nasim Ahmed

Efforts by Zionist militias to recruit Nazi Germany in the fight against the British Mandate authorities in Palestine have been revealed in newly-released transcripts in the Israel State Archive. The documents, which were released to the public last month, include information on what Haaretz has called the “dark chapter” of Zionist militias’ ties with Nazi Germany. Reporting on the revelations, the Israeli newspaper uncovered shocking details which not only debunk the Zionist propaganda that Palestinians had cooperated with Nazi Germany, but also confirm that some of the founders of Israel believed that it was essential for Zionists to do so.

Page 6 of 'oppose Israel policy is supporting hamas'

proving with little doubt the war propaganda machine sold Americans .......

1700944712381.png

~S~

The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) has been tracking deaths in the conflict since 2008 and its data shows that 5,600 Palestinians died up to 2020 while 115,000 were injured.

250 Israelis died during the same period while 5,600 were injured.

Violence was especially high in 2014 when Israel conducted Operation Protective Edge in Gaza in response to the kidnapping and murder of three teenagers.

The campaign lasted seven weeks and resulted in more than 2,000 deaths, the majority of which were Gazan.

Major protests also erupted in 2018 along the Israel Gaza border which saw more than 28,000 Palestinians injured.

Continued

Forum List

Back