Opposition to Netanyahu is NOT Support for Hamas

The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) has been tracking deaths in the conflict since 2008 and its data shows that 5,600 Palestinians died up to 2020 while 115,000 were injured.

250 Israelis died during the same period while 5,600 were injured.

Violence was especially high in 2014 when Israel conducted Operation Protective Edge in Gaza in response to the kidnapping and murder of three teenagers.

The campaign lasted seven weeks and resulted in more than 2,000 deaths, the majority of which were Gazan.

Major protests also erupted in 2018 along the Israel Gaza border which saw more than 28,000 Palestinians injured.

Continued

since 2008 and its data shows that 5,600 Palestinians died

If I wanted to commit genocide in Gaza, I could kill more than that in 5 minutes.

since 2008 and its data shows that 5,600 Palestinians died

If I wanted to commit genocide in Gaza, I could kill more than that in 5 minutes.
1700947192143.png

~S~

The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) has been tracking deaths in the conflict since 2008 and its data shows that 5,600 Palestinians died up to 2020 while 115,000 were injured.

250 Israelis died during the same period while 5,600 were injured.

Violence was especially high in 2014 when Israel conducted Operation Protective Edge in Gaza in response to the kidnapping and murder of three teenagers.

The campaign lasted seven weeks and resulted in more than 2,000 deaths, the majority of which were Gazan.

Major protests also erupted in 2018 along the Israel Gaza border which saw more than 28,000 Palestinians injured.

Continued
Like I said Israelis are just horrible at genocide instead of using their might to wipe out the Pals they only shoot at them after the Pals shoot at the Israelis and then they kill so few that the population of Gaza grows rather than shrinking.

actually, I suspect you retards don't know what the word means.

Obviously…

“Opposition to Netanyahu is NOT Support for Hamas.”

If it were … then almost half of the Jewish population in Israel would be “pro-Hamas”!

Indeed, in recent years it has sometimes seemed that Netanyahu and his Likud policies were more popular with American politicians — especially with Conservative Republican politicians — than he was with Jewish Israelis or Jewish Americans themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back