Saudi Crown Prince Orders Palestinian President to Accept Trump's Peace Plan

If Jared can achieve peace in the Middle East I will be quite impressed. So far, his politics don't appear to mesh with mine, but certainly one such issue we agree with is the necessity for peace in the Middle East. So many lost, so unnecessarily in most cases.

If Jared can achieve peace in the Middle East I will be quite impressed. So far, his politics don't appear to mesh with mine, but certainly one such issue we agree with is the necessity for peace in the Middle East. So many lost, so unnecessarily in most cases.

Here's how you get peace in the Middle East.

send the Zionists back to Europe where they came from.

Birdbrain, were Jesus, a devout Jew, his Jewish Apostles and Jewish disciples European? LOL

Birdbrain, were the ancient Jewish writers of the Bible European? LOL The Hebrew Bible | The Story of the Jews | PBS

Birdbrain, were the ancient Jewish writers of the Dead Sea Scrolls European? LOL Dead Sea Scrolls – Cultural Institute

^ Public school education

Yeah. Those Zionists sure made a mess of Syria.

Yeah. Those Zionists sure made a mess of Syria.
It will come back to bite them

I think that you should say "peace between the Israelis and Palestinians" instead of "peace in the Middle East." Even if Israel and the Palestinians make peace, there's still the civil war in Syria, fighting in Iraq and Yemen, and political turmoil in Lebanon.

Too bad for you that Arabs are getting sick of the Pals terrorism.

which Arabs? The Arab leaders who are constantly worried that their own people will overthrow them once they can't pacify them with oil money?

Or the Arab street, who truly hate the Zionists and rightfully so.

so we spend 3 Billion a year propping up Israel and just as much paying off the Arabs to play nice with the Zionists and hundreds of billions playing hall monitor over there.

one more time.

WHY IS ANY OF THIS OUR PROBLEM????

Seriously, we could take that money, invest it in energy independence, and tell them all to go fuck themselves instead of playing "My God has a bigger dick than your God!" Which is absurd to be still doing when we have space shuttles and computers.

Forum List

Back