Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

I will support her in taking our Nation back.

Sarah Palin would Challenge Obama in 2012 Presidential Race | TopNews United States

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

Sarah released the keynote address at the tea party convention Saturday, using it to hit Obama on terrorism. Palin also concluded that she will focus on the future Republican Party primaries, and that she may prop up hundreds of candidates ahead in the months.

"I think that President Obama with all due respect, his lack of experience is really made manifest in the way that decisions are made in the White House today”, added Sarah Palin.

A survey recently showed that she could have the hold to increase a competitive presidential race and strong questions were asked in the campaign about her experience and qualifications.

A poll last week had her leading, by a few points, the pack of potential Republican Party candidates. The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1.

Considering Sarah Palin has success as an owner of two business, two terms as mayor, commissioner and governor compared to Obama’s failed first year in The White House the margin should be 8-1.

With Obama’s disastrous first year most Americas are waking up to the realization he is incredibly incompetent and clueless.

That would be a mistake that I suspect the DNC would dearly love the RNC to make.

I can't respect anyone's intellect that truly believes that this woman should be President. Not that y'all should care, but just sayin.'

I can't respect anyone who voted to put this arrogant Thug In Chief in our lives.:lol:

This is a joke. At one time I would have agreed that Palin WAS more qualified than Obama but now Obama has had actual presidential experience. Now if you are asking who would make the Better president then I would have to disagree there as well. Palin would make a terrible president. Has anyone noticed that she could not take the governor much less the president? I would NEVER vote for Obama but I would NEVER vote Pali ether. I hope like hell she does not run.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to hear how any of the claims about Palin's record qualify her for the position of President of the United States better than years of experience as President of the United States. :eusa_doh:

Well crap. You folks had absolutely no problem electing a guy with no experience whatsoever. He was a part time Senator and a Community Organizeer. Jeeze. You all fell for the hopey changey bs and now look what we have??

Honestly. Poor choice for the Prez.

As for Palin. Don't think she's going to run at all. I'm not making any decisions until I see who the Reps are going to field against Ol'BO. Sure hope its someone with better credentials than Barry boy has. Jeeze.

:clap2: Good for you!! *pats back*

I don't see how he's a thug though.

Because he's a democrat, and a "Colored" one at that. If McCain were elected and had the exact same policies, they'd be applauding him.

oooo yeah that MUST be it, he be colored.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one who calls you racist just because you disagree with anything Obama does. But calling him a "Radical?" or in your case a "Thug?" If it had been anyone else, with the exact same policies, you would not be using these words.

Your avatar is obnoxious. You'll find your taken much more seriously if you change it.

Because he's a democrat, and a "Colored" one at that. If McCain were elected and had the exact same policies, they'd be applauding him.

oooo yeah that MUST be it, he be colored.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not one who calls you racist just because you disagree with anything Obama does. But calling him a "Radical?" or in your case a "Thug?" If it had been anyone else, with the exact same policies, you would not be using these words.

Your avatar is obnoxious. You'll find your taken much more seriously if you change it.

you're somewhat Obnoxious, yourself.
:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to hear how any of the claims about Palin's record qualify her for the position of President of the United States better than years of experience as President of the United States. :eusa_doh:

Well crap. You folks had absolutely no problem electing a guy with no experience whatsoever. He was a part time Senator and a Community Organizeer. Jeeze. You all fell for the hopey changey bs and now look what we have??

As for Palin. Don't think she's going to run at all. I'm not making any decisions until I see who the Reps are going to field against Ol'BO. Sure hope its someone with better credentials than Barry boy has. Jeeze.

Another poster stuck in 2008. What gives?

The OP posted a link that says 3/4 of Republicans polled believe if Palin runs against Obama in 2012, they think she will be the more qualified candidate, I'm not going back to look up the verbiage but that's the gist of it.

I'm no Obama worshipper nor am I a Republican. But I fail to see how this can possibly be swallowed by so many people considering that unlike in 2008 when that talking point was first disseminated, Obama will have more than 3 1/2 years under his belt as POTUS before the 2012 election. Arguments over policy aside, what could possibly prepare one for the position of being POTUS better than.....being POTUS?

If anybody can give a rational explanation for this, I'd love to hear it. Because I DO want to see a decent choice in 2012 from whichever party can give me one, and this kind of fantasy won't produce it.

The OP posted a link that says 3/4 of Republicans polled believe if Palin runs against Obama in 2012, they think she will be the more qualified candidate, I'm not going back to look up the verbiage but that's the gist of it.

I'm no Obama worshipper nor am I a Republican. But I fail to see how this can possibly be swallowed by so many people considering that unlike in 2008 when that talking point was first disseminated, Obama will have more than 3 1/2 years under his belt as POTUS before the 2012 election. Arguments over policy aside, what could possibly prepare one for the position of being POTUS better than.....being POTUS?

If anybody can give a rational explanation for this, I'd love to hear it. Because I DO want to see a decent choice in 2012 from whichever party can give me one, and this kind of fantasy won't produce it.

You raise a very good point Gold.

I am a registered Indi and Barry will have 4 years of Experience as Prez.

Palin, while I think she had way more experience in 2008 than Ol'BO did, will have only that experience to draw from.

AS I said. I will be waiting to see who the Reps DO field against Ol'BO before making up my mind.

I really dont' think Palin will run but I wonder who the heck will???

I will support her in taking our Nation back.

Sarah Palin would Challenge Obama in 2012 Presidential Race | TopNews United States

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

Sarah released the keynote address at the tea party convention Saturday, using it to hit Obama on terrorism. Palin also concluded that she will focus on the future Republican Party primaries, and that she may prop up hundreds of candidates ahead in the months.

"I think that President Obama with all due respect, his lack of experience is really made manifest in the way that decisions are made in the White House today”, added Sarah Palin.

A survey recently showed that she could have the hold to increase a competitive presidential race and strong questions were asked in the campaign about her experience and qualifications.

A poll last week had her leading, by a few points, the pack of potential Republican Party candidates. The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1.

Considering Sarah Palin has success as an owner of two business, two terms as mayor, commissioner and governor compared to Obama’s failed first year in The White House the margin should be 8-1.

With Obama’s disastrous first year most Americas are waking up to the realization he is incredibly incompetent and clueless.

Sigh, yet another PDS thread...

You raise a very good point Gold.

I am a registered Indi and Barry will have 4 years of Experience as Prez.

Palin, while I think she had way more experience in 2008 than Ol'BO did, will have only that experience to draw from.

AS I said. I will be waiting to see who the Reps DO field against Ol'BO before making up my mind.

I really dont' think Palin will run but I wonder who the heck will???

Gotcha. I'm waiting to see who runs myself. I hope there's a decent choice this time, I really do. But if this is an indication of how the GOP primary voters are thinking I'm concerned.

I may be an Indie, but of course I have an interest in who they field as one of the choices for Head of State of my country. And I really, really would like to know what they see in this person and why they back him or her for the position.

Lets see: Business owner, Fmr Mayor, Fmr head of Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission and Fmr Executive of Alaska vs Community Organizer and small Chicago district 1 term jr Senator by default? Where do you get that Obama is more qualified?

SHE QUIT HER JOB AS GOV! SHE QUIT.

She believes the dinosaur bones are here to test your faith. She taught abstinence as birth control to her daughter who of course had a baby. She left her state to sell books. She was behind a bridge to no where. She doesn't know what she likes to read.

Are you serious. SARAH, RUN PLEASE!

Omg, get real, please

Well, of the two of you...he is the more real.

"business owner"
All she ever claimed was part owner of a car wash.
People set their standards real low if Sarah Palin is their candidate.
GOP will do better than the small potatoes she is. She will not win one primary.
I predict she will not run.
And that poll of "Republican voters"??
They actually stated that they liked Palin 4-1 over Obama?
25% of REPUBLICANS wanted Obama.
And you use this as your case?
Dam.
She owns a Salmon Commercial Fishing business.

Wrong again. She has nothing to do with that business. Todd Palin owns and runs it.
How could she run a commercial salmon business as Governor?
As a FOX commentator?
Come on man. Surely, you can do better than this.
She owns no businesses and you know it. Give it up.
Saw her the other night and actually agreed with a few things she said but she is not Presidential material. GOP knows it.
Get us a moderate Republican and where do I send my large check to elect them?

Hey, Todd took her fishing on Take Your Wife to Work day, doesn't that count?

Come 2012, Obama would have more Presidential experience than Palin!!

And since Palin did such bang up job as Mayor of Moosecreek and temporeay Governor of Alaska, one could make the arguement that Obama is more qualified on election day.

My my my--time does change facts does it not??

Forum List

Back