Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

I honestly believed Obama would be better than McCain version 2008. And as disappointed as I've been with some of the things he's done I still believe that. No way do I regret my vote considering the alternative.

I'd just appreciate better choices than "sucks and sucks worse" next time around.

i've been saying that since 1980.

good luck

What is it about Palin you cannot support?

While she does seem personable, and down home enough. I, like others, do not think she has the experience.
I say that, and my wife glares at me. My wife would love her to run, she loves her. She also looks a lot like her, but that's not her reasoning.
I read that book about the 2008 campaign and was more than a little put-off by her lack of understanding of international issues, for one thing.

I also saw that during the CPAC convention the straw poll put Ron Paul in the lead. I hope the republicans find someone else, because I think Ron Paul has a USMB screen name - Terral.

It seems to me that the best people for the job are smart enough not to run.
Modern American politics is a Cuisinart food processor with campaign buttons for sure. But, I think that image may be enough for Conservative today. The brand has taken its lumps. And the faces of that brand; Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, hell even Limbaugh aren't appealing to anymore than 20% to 30% of the population. Maybe, just maybe, an attractive Mrs. Slackjaw look alike is enough to build a campaign on.

You're right though. She isn't ready by a long shot. But polish her up for two more years and lock her in a library, maybe the periodicals room, for the next six months!

Locking her in a library would only result in a BOOK BURNING!!!

I will support her in taking our Nation back.

Sarah Palin would Challenge Obama in 2012 Presidential Race | TopNews United States

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

Sarah released the keynote address at the tea party convention Saturday, using it to hit Obama on terrorism. Palin also concluded that she will focus on the future Republican Party primaries, and that she may prop up hundreds of candidates ahead in the months.

"I think that President Obama with all due respect, his lack of experience is really made manifest in the way that decisions are made in the White House today”, added Sarah Palin.

A survey recently showed that she could have the hold to increase a competitive presidential race and strong questions were asked in the campaign about her experience and qualifications.

A poll last week had her leading, by a few points, the pack of potential Republican Party candidates. The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1.

Considering Sarah Palin has success as an owner of two business, two terms as mayor, commissioner and governor compared to Obama’s failed first year in The White House the margin should be 8-1.

With Obama’s disastrous first year most Americas are waking up to the realization he is incredibly incompetent and clueless.

"business owner"
All she ever claimed was part owner of a car wash.
People set their standards real low if Sarah Palin is their candidate.
GOP will do better than the small potatoes she is. She will not win one primary.
I predict she will not run.
And that poll of "Republican voters"??
They actually stated that they liked Palin 4-1 over Obama?
25% of REPUBLICANS wanted Obama.
And you use this as your case?
Dam.

Lets see: Business owner, Fmr Mayor, Fmr head of Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission and Fmr Executive of Alaska vs Community Organizer and small Chicago district 1 term jr Senator by default? Where do you get that Obama is more qualified?

And in every single job, scandal, controversy, lawsuits and accusations of incompetency.

Wow, she is even more qualified than Bush was.

Besides runway, name one thing she has excelled at.

Of course, she did "write" a best selling novel, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".
She has excelled at running a business and you forgot to mention that out of all those scandals whipped up by the liberal left which resulted into 17 frivilous ethics lawsuits against her were thrown out of court for lack of evidence and no standing. Palin was the victor. Oh and also she maintained a approval rating in the 80s to 90 percentage range which meant that she did a fantastic job. Compared to Obama who knows more about the energy sector and why doesn't Obama want to entice domestic land drilling? Also if Obama has all this hypothetical experience then why hasn't he enacted positive legislation to improve the economy? Why with the democratic controlled congress has he failed to get anything done. I mean even Hitler landed the Olympics.

REALLY!!!??? What was her FINAL approval rating? You know the one RIGHT BEFORe she QUIT! What a LOSER!

Lets see: Business owner, Fmr Mayor, Fmr head of Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission and Fmr Executive of Alaska vs Community Organizer and small Chicago district 1 term jr Senator by default? Where do you get that Obama is more qualified?

And in every single job, scandal, controversy, lawsuits and accusations of incompetency.

She has excelled at running a business and you forgot to mention that out of all those scandals whipped up by the liberal left which resulted into 17 frivolous ethics lawsuits against her were thrown out of court for lack of evidence and no standing. Palin was the victor. Oh and also she maintained a approval rating in the 80s to 90 percentage range which meant that she did a fantastic job. Compared to Obama who knows more about the energy sector and why doesn't Obama want to entice domestic land drilling? Also if Obama has all this hypothetical experience then why hasn't he enacted positive legislation to improve the economy? Why with the democratic controlled congress has he failed to get anything done. I mean even Hitler landed the Olympics.

The reason you guys never add links is because it's difficult to back up "fantasy".

What policies? What legislation? Did she even balance the budget of a state that has so much oil money it "gives" money to it's residents?

All those frivolous lawsuits were from liberals? Are you sure?

I love it when she kept saying "offshore drilling" during the election. Do you think she understands that the government offers leases? Companies drill, but the oil they find, if any, goes on the global market where we have to compete for it. It isn't "ours", it's theirs.
Worse, if the price starts to fall, they simply hold back until the price goes back up. That's just the way it works. Do you think Republicans understand that? Did they ever?

The Obama administrated so far averted a global financial meltdown.

Even Conservative think tank American Enterprise Institute (AEI) admits that the Stimulus probably worked, at least for now.

AEI - The Year Ahead

ABC, CBS and NBC Verdict: Obama's 'Stimulus' a Success, CBS Frets Public Refuses to See It | NewsBusters.org

The truth is, you guys want him to fail so bad, you can't call anything a success, even if he pulls a wedgie out his butt, you guys will still see a failure. You want it so bad, you can taste it. You need it. Some Republicans even pray for his death. Maybe more than some. We can feel the hate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah Palin would Challenge Obama in 2012 Presidential Race | TopNews United States

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

Sarah released the keynote address at the tea party convention Saturday, using it to hit Obama on terrorism. Palin also concluded that she will focus on the future Republican Party primaries, and that she may prop up hundreds of candidates ahead in the months.

"I think that President Obama with all due respect, his lack of experience is really made manifest in the way that decisions are made in the White House today”, added Sarah Palin.

A survey recently showed that she could have the hold to increase a competitive presidential race and strong questions were asked in the campaign about her experience and qualifications.

A poll last week had her leading, by a few points, the pack of potential Republican Party candidates. The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1.

Considering Sarah Palin has success as an owner of two business, two terms as mayor, commissioner and governor compared to Obama’s failed first year in The White House the margin should be 8-1.

With Obama’s disastrous first year most Americas are waking up to the realization he is incredibly incompetent and clueless.

"business owner"
GOP will do better than the small potatoes she is. She will not win one primary.
Dam.
She owns a Salmon Commercial Fishing business.

FYI- Here's the original, plus one for laughs!
$electiontrains.jpg

$000-1116091352-Fox-sheep.jpg

"business owner"
Dam.

Toad's Fisheries sells salmon caught in Bristol Bay to a commercial buyer in Seattle. Last year, the business made $15,513 in profits, with a gross income of $49,893 offset by $32,979 in expenses, the couple's joint tax return shows. The previous year was even leaner, raising $7,690 after expenses. Both returns name Todd Palin as proprietor and the couple's Wasilla home as a main office.

On her public financial disclosure form, Palin describes the business as a sole proprietorship owned by her husband, listing the type and amount of proceeds simply as "Fishing Income."

Sarah the CEO? - small business - Sarah Palin - election

The car wash is out of business.

"business owner"
Dam.

That wouldn't be "Bubba Gump" would it?

She has excelled at running a business and you forgot to mention that out of all those scandals whipped up by the liberal left which resulted into 17 frivolous ethics lawsuits against her were thrown out of court for lack of evidence and no standing. Palin was the victor. Oh and also she maintained a approval rating in the 80s to 90 percentage range which meant that she did a fantastic job. Compared to Obama who knows more about the energy sector and why doesn't Obama want to entice domestic land drilling? Also if Obama has all this hypothetical experience then why hasn't he enacted positive legislation to improve the economy? Why with the democratic controlled congress has he failed to get anything done. I mean even Hitler landed the Olympics.

The reason you guys never add links is because it's difficult to back up "fantasy".

What policies? What legislation? Did she even balance the budget of a state that has so much oil money it "gives" money to it's residents?

I love it when she kept saying "offshore drilling" during the election. Do you think she understands that the government offers leases? Companies drill, but the oil they find, if any, goes on the global market where we have to compete for it. It isn't "ours", it's theirs.
Worse, if the price starts to fall, they simply hold back until the price goes back up. That's just the way it works. Do you think Republicans understand that? Did they ever?

Even Conservative think tank American Enterprise Institute (AEI) admits that the Stimulus probably worked, at least for now.

AEI - The Year Ahead

ABC, CBS and NBC Verdict: Obama's 'Stimulus' a Success, CBS Frets Public Refuses to See It | NewsBusters.org

The truth is, you guys want him to fail so bad, you can't call anything a success, even if he pulls a wedgie out his butt, you guys will still see a failure. You want it so bad, you can taste it. You need it. Some Republicans even pray for his death. Maybe more than some. We can feel the hate.

Here are a few and she enjoyed a budget surplus in office. She also cut property taxes 60%.

She negotiated and help finally put together a deal and award a contract for TransCanada Alaska for developing and building a pipeline stretching for 1,715 miles from the Prudhoe Bay treatment plant to the US via Canada.
Natives of Alaska have dreamed of a pipeline for more than 30 years. Sarah Palin in less than two years got the bill passed and sealed the deal for them. The pipeline was given the greenlight for construction last month. TransCanada and ExxonMobil signed a partnership agreement to build a natural gas pipeline from Alaska's North Slope to Alberta, Canada so that Alaskan natural gas can be brought to market in the Lower 48. The partnership agreement is a product of Governor Palin's Alaska Gasline Inducement Act (AGIA).

Palin signed into law SB 4002 which pays $1,200 to each resident who qualifies. The money for these payments comes from the state's natural resource revenue. This bill also suspends the state's tax on gasoline. Residents get the 1,200 on top of the dividend they already recieve.

The other thing she did when she walked into the governor’s office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as “pork.” She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the “when-hell-freezes-over” stack.

Governor Palin signed legislation that will give struggling charter schools a one-year grace period to increase enrollments or integrate with other charter schools. She also signed legislation that authorizes Alaska "to enroll in the Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children."

The Governor vetoed $28.6 million in stimulus money that would have involved federal interference with the state of Alaska.

She vetoed $35 million of a $450 million transfer from the oil and gas tax credit fund to the general fund in order to leave a sufficient balance to pay the FY2009 production tax credits

Governor Palin urged Obama to follow a peace through strength methodology regarding North Korea and urged that the missile defense budget in her state not be cut. He complied.

She took on members of her own party and put 4 of them in jail for ethics violations and had 6 of them indicted awaiting trial for violating state codes.

President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. They are already at 25%.

She also signed these resolutions and laws that were enacted:

SB-125: Encourage aerospace development in AK
SB-177: Extend sunset for sport fishing guides and address harvest data collection
Pro-energy development and missile defense resolutions

HJR-27: Alaska a Sovereign State
HJR-25: Hydro-Electric a Renewable Resource
HJR-28: Oppose Federal Restriction on Oil and Gas Development
HJR-12: Support Missile Defense System

SB-88: Power cost equalization
Defending Second Amendment rights.

SB-201: Extends Concealed Carry Permit Expiration to 5 Years from Birthday
HJR-17: Urges Congress not to pass HR-45.The federal legislation would put burdensome licensing and registration controls on individual gun owners.
SJR-10: Urges Congress to pass S-371. The legislation was to ensure that citizens of each state who are licensed or authorized by their home state to carry a concealed weapon, could do so in another state as long as they comply with the laws of that state.
SJR-3: The resolution expresses support to Congress for repealing the ban on carrying a firearm on National Park Service lands.

As a businesswoman she is ambitious and operates a succussful salmon commercial fishing fleet during season which in fact she goes out and helps bring in the catch herself along with her employees. She knows how to operate during rough economic times in the seafood business and she had hands on experience of what it is like for everyday people when it comes to working unlike Obama in the low to middle class sector. The thing is she did this when she was mayor and governor. Can you name anyone else who has managed to do that? Obama wouldn't last a minute in the cold waters of Alaska commercial fishing. Just saying.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh76sucoNzA[/ame]

Last edited:

She has excelled at running a business and you forgot to mention that out of all those scandals whipped up by the liberal left which resulted into 17 frivilous ethics lawsuits against her were thrown out of court for lack of evidence and no standing. Palin was the victor. Oh and also she maintained a approval rating in the 80s to 90 percentage range which meant that she did a fantastic job.

No it does not, it means that she was popular, nothing more.

Your argument is an ad populum fallacy.

AEI - The Year Ahead

If he ended world hunger, they'd blame him for overpopulation. If he created world peace, they'd blame him for destroying the defense industry. No conservative could acknowledge he so much as hung the toilet paper roll right.

Obama mania. The man simply can do no right. It's a shame, ain't it?

Last edited:

AEI - The Year Ahead

Here are a few and she enjoyed a budget surplus in office. She also cut property taxes 60%.

She negotiated and help finally put together a deal and award a contract for TransCanada Alaska for developing and building a pipeline stretching for 1,715 miles from the Prudhoe Bay treatment plant to the US via Canada.
Natives of Alaska have dreamed of a pipeline for more than 30 years. Sarah Palin in less than two years got the bill passed and sealed the deal for them. The pipeline was given the greenlight for construction last month. TransCanada and ExxonMobil signed a partnership agreement to build a natural gas pipeline from Alaska's North Slope to Alberta, Canada so that Alaskan natural gas can be brought to market in the Lower 48. The partnership agreement is a product of Governor Palin's Alaska Gasline Inducement Act (AGIA).

Palin signed into law SB 4002 which pays $1,200 to each resident who qualifies. The money for these payments comes from the state's natural resource revenue. This bill also suspends the state's tax on gasoline. Residents get the 1,200 on top of the dividend they already recieve.

The other thing she did when she walked into the governor’s office is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as “pork.” She went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the “when-hell-freezes-over” stack.

Governor Palin signed legislation that will give struggling charter schools a one-year grace period to increase enrollments or integrate with other charter schools. She also signed legislation that authorizes Alaska "to enroll in the Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children."

The Governor vetoed $28.6 million in stimulus money that would have involved federal interference with the state of Alaska.

She vetoed $35 million of a $450 million transfer from the oil and gas tax credit fund to the general fund in order to leave a sufficient balance to pay the FY2009 production tax credits

Governor Palin urged Obama to follow a peace through strength methodology regarding North Korea and urged that the missile defense budget in her state not be cut. He complied.

She took on members of her own party and put 4 of them in jail for ethics violations and had 6 of them indicted awaiting trial for violating state codes.

President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. They are already at 25%.

She also signed these resolutions and laws that were enacted:

SB-125: Encourage aerospace development in AK
SB-177: Extend sunset for sport fishing guides and address harvest data collection
Pro-energy development and missile defense resolutions

HJR-27: Alaska a Sovereign State
HJR-25: Hydro-Electric a Renewable Resource
HJR-28: Oppose Federal Restriction on Oil and Gas Development
HJR-12: Support Missile Defense System

SB-88: Power cost equalization
Defending Second Amendment rights.

SB-201: Extends Concealed Carry Permit Expiration to 5 Years from Birthday
HJR-17: Urges Congress not to pass HR-45.The federal legislation would put burdensome licensing and registration controls on individual gun owners.
SJR-10: Urges Congress to pass S-371. The legislation was to ensure that citizens of each state who are licensed or authorized by their home state to carry a concealed weapon, could do so in another state as long as they comply with the laws of that state.
SJR-3: The resolution expresses support to Congress for repealing the ban on carrying a firearm on National Park Service lands.

As a businesswoman she is ambitious and operates a succussful salmon commercial fishing fleet during season which in fact she goes out and helps bring in the catch herself along with her employees. She knows how to operate during rough economic times in the seafood business and she had hands on experience of what it is like for everyday people when it comes to working unlike Obama in the low to middle class sector. The thing is she did this when she was mayor and governor. Can you name anyone else who has managed to do that? Obama wouldn't last a minute in the cold waters of Alaska commercial fishing. Just saying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh76sucoNzA]YouTube - Sarah Palin Fishing[/ame]

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

She has excelled at running a business and you forgot to mention that out of all those scandals whipped up by the liberal left which resulted into 17 frivilous ethics lawsuits against her were thrown out of court for lack of evidence and no standing. Palin was the victor. Oh and also she maintained a approval rating in the 80s to 90 percentage range which meant that she did a fantastic job. Compared to Obama who knows more about the energy sector and why doesn't Obama want to entice domestic land drilling? Also if Obama has all this hypothetical experience then why hasn't he enacted positive legislation to improve the economy? Why with the democratic controlled congress has he failed to get anything done. I mean even Hitler landed the Olympics.

Is she more experienced and qualified than Romney?

No.

Is she more experienced and qualified than Pawlenty?

No

Is she more experienced and qualified than Jindal?

No

Is she more experienced and qualified than Huckabee?

No

Is she more experienced and qualified than Ron Paul?

lol, No.

I guess you better hope her GOP opponents in the primaries don't play your beloved 'qualified/experienced' card on HER eh? You're going to look like an ass trying to talk your way out of that one.
How is being a executor of a state with extremely high positive job approval ratings because of countless policies enacted by her that has benefited the largest state with a massive energy sector and seafood industry count as no experience?

Answer the question. Which of the above is she more experienced than?

btw, she was extremely popular in AK as governor because the first thing she did was to side with Alaska DEMOCRATS and impose a massive tax on oil producers which she promptly spent in the form of doling out big fat checks to every Alaskan.

Tax and spend.

I honestly believed Obama would be better than McCain version 2008. And as disappointed as I've been with some of the things he's done I still believe that. No way do I regret my vote considering the alternative.

I'd just appreciate better choices than "sucks and sucks worse" next time around.

What is always lost in all of these bullshit elections is what the President actually does. We don't elect a King, as much as most of you want to crown that imbecile that bought the election with Soros' money. The President is responsible for appointing a cabinet that will make decisions that are best for the country, not their party. The Clown in Chief now serving, has appointed a bunch of crooks, tax evaders and losers like he is.........even after promising to bring in the best. He has loaded up his cabinet with haters of capitalism and our country and should be publicly denounced for his lack of responsibility....... I suggest tar and feathers. Don't even need to bring up the ridiculous czars, their idiocy speaks for itself.

Then again, we all knew he was going to fail miserably, but you jerks will get your history.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to hear how any of the claims about Palin's record qualify her for the position of President of the United States better than years of experience as President of the United States. :eusa_doh:

What is always lost in all of these bullshit elections is what the President actually does. We don't elect a King, as much as most of you want to crown that imbecile that bought the election with Soros' money. The President is responsible for appointing a cabinet that will make decisions that are best for the country, not their party. The Clown in Chief now serving, has appointed a bunch of crooks, tax evaders and losers like he is.........even after promising to bring in the best. He has loaded up his cabinet with haters of capitalism and our country and should be publicly denounced for his lack of responsibility....... I suggest tar and feathers. Don't even need to bring up the ridiculous czars, their idiocy speaks for itself.

Then again, we all knew he was going to fail miserably, but you jerks will get your history.

So elections are bullshit now? Whatever you say, Comrade.

And watch how you throw those "you jerks" around, ya mindless hack.

Rabble rabble!

Forum List

Back