Sarah Palin For President?

Well I'm not a Republican, but no I would not support Sarah Palin. I would support Ron Paul or Gary Johnson for President, however.

I absolutely would.

Someone with a little integrity would be a refreshing change.

A bimbo quitter is someone you believe has integrity? Let me guess, you voted for Bush/Cheney, TWICE, right?

SP is a hot piece of ass, she's extremely sexy....no redblooded heterosexual male would or could deny that.

But the fact is, she's as dumb as a sack of dirty rocks.

She can speak without a teleprompter. She's not an Ivy League lawyer so that makes assholes like you think she is stupid......... you, are an idiot. She's not a polished, fake, politician. Like George Bush, she is real and assholes like you don't want that or know how to react to it. You want a performer, an actor, a facade like Barry with George Soros, hand up his ass, controlling what his puppet does.

I don't know whether Sarah Palin would make a great President, we still know very little truth about her. I do know that the left would go absolutely apeshit and would do whatever possible, including assassination attempts, to get rid of her. The democrats, with this last election, pulled out all of the stops. They spent close to a billion dollars, they used their supporters in the Main Stream Media very effectively, they lied, cheated and stole votes........... with all of that, they were able to beat a 72 year old crippled ex POW by the population of the Houston's metro area. Of course, a great many people that would have voted for a Republican, decided it was smarter to stay home or vote for a "no-way they could ever win Libertarian candidate) so I would guess he really didn't win by as much.

Obama was a community organizer(vote buyer), a state senator(follower), and an absent U.S. Senator for 143 days(absent follower)......... what leadership qualities did he have for the job? Like Bill Clinton, he is no more than an overeducated bimbo, without a shred of common sense and drunk with power.

Speaking of Bimbos......... hear is script reader, Matt Damon, commenting on Palin without knowing anything about her........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk]YouTube - Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin[/ame]
Damon hit the nail on the head.
What is it with cons that they want dumb people, who they can identify with, to run the country? Bush Jr. sure as hell fucked things up. He appointed people to positions they couldn't possibly perform in. Poor Alberto Gonzales, his pick for Attorney General, can't get a job now.

I absolutely would.

A bimbo quitter is someone you believe has integrity? Let me guess, you voted for Bush/Cheney, TWICE, right?

A highly popular Gov who went after her own corrupt party. ou just hate that eh? :lol:

I bet you had no problem with Barry voting present all the times and ignoring his duties as Senator so he could run for President. Oh yeah I am sure that is ok. LOL!!

You couldn't be any more predictable if you tried.

SP is a hot piece of ass, she's extremely sexy....no redblooded heterosexual male would or could deny that.

But the fact is, she's as dumb as a sack of dirty rocks.

She can speak without a teleprompter. She's not an Ivy League lawyer so that makes assholes like you think she is stupid......... you, are an idiot. She's not a polished, fake, politician. Like George Bush, she is real and assholes like you don't want that or know how to react to it. You want a performer, an actor, a facade like Barry with George Soros, hand up his ass, controlling what his puppet does.

I don't know whether Sarah Palin would make a great President, we still know very little truth about her. I do know that the left would go absolutely apeshit and would do whatever possible, including assassination attempts, to get rid of her. The democrats, with this last election, pulled out all of the stops. They spent close to a billion dollars, they used their supporters in the Main Stream Media very effectively, they lied, cheated and stole votes........... with all of that, they were able to beat a 72 year old crippled ex POW by the population of the Houston's metro area. Of course, a great many people that would have voted for a Republican, decided it was smarter to stay home or vote for a "no-way they could ever win Libertarian candidate) so I would guess he really didn't win by as much.

Obama was a community organizer(vote buyer), a state senator(follower), and an absent U.S. Senator for 143 days(absent follower)......... what leadership qualities did he have for the job? Like Bill Clinton, he is no more than an overeducated bimbo, without a shred of common sense and drunk with power.

Speaking of Bimbos......... hear is script reader, Matt Damon, commenting on Palin without knowing anything about her........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk]YouTube - Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin[/ame]
Damon hit the nail on the head.
What is it with cons that they want dumb people, who they can identify with, to run the country? Bush Jr. sure as hell fucked things up. He appointed people to positions they couldn't possibly perform in. Poor Alberto Gonzales, his pick for Attorney General, can't get a job now.

Hey moron, Biden can't even spell jobs. LMAO!!!

How many appointments of n00bama's have been tax cheats?Obama is about as out of touch with mainstream America as it's possible to be.

The left's obsession with Sarah is disturbing.

AFAIK, she holds no public office and has stated no intention to seek 1 and yet thread after thread after thread OBSESSING over her.

What is the continued obsession by you "lefties" about Sarah Palin?
Look Jackass, either you answer the question or you get your ass up outta here and flame in some other thread.
hey moron, this IS a flame thread

its all you do

and, i wonder if Sarah Palin even knows how much space she takes up in your cranial cavity

Sarah would take out a restraining order if she knew.

Last edited:
I remember during the primaries, all the libs saying they would be happy with Mccain. :lol:

They would have been. It's just that, for some reason, they were worried about the veep who has zero power. The would say Mac is old, but hell, his mother is 94 years old.

AFAIK, she holds no public office and has stated no intention to seek 1 and yet thread after thread after thread OBSESSING over her.

Well it should be disturbing Amanda... The Left is HYSTERICAL over palin for NOTHING ELSE than what SHE STANDS FOR... which wins everytime it is presented to the great unwashed... They KNOW THIS and it scares the SHIT OUT OF 'EM!

Palin is the real deal... She's a person who instinctively understands the immutable principles on which America rests and that is DEATH to the ideological left; as THAT kind of thing can catch on QUICK!

But notice how the idiots above have all lamented Palin's 'normality'...

They all hold Hussein up as some 'high intellect'... But listen to how Hussein talks... Rubbing the edge off his g's... throwing the 'street' into his dialect where ever she feels it's appropriate...

Now HE does it intentionally, because HE KNOWS THAT PEOPLE WANT A LEADER WHO RELATES TO THEM...

Did Sotomayor stand up in the Senate and declare her Leftist CREDS? Did she DEMAND IN THOSE HEARINGS THAT 'WE MAKE THE RULES ON THE BENCH' or did she and the media do their level best to erase the head off of Scalia's photo and paste her face over that to portray her as an American CONSERVATIVE... and it can't be overstated that the VAST MAJORITY OF THE DEM LEGISLATORS THAT WON IN 08, did so through CONSERVATIVE CAMPAIGNS... PRO-war, anti-terror, border controlling, NRA Members ALL...

They HATE Palin because Palin isn't afraid to reject everything they stand for; and so doing stand UP for AMERICA!

Last edited:
Apparently the liberals know something the rest of the world doesn't know about Sara Palin's political future. They seem to be the only ones talking about her running for president.

So, anybody out there wanna fess up and let us in on the big secret??? You might want to call Sara too. I'm sure she'd love to hear all about her own aspirations.

I absolutely would.

Someone who JUST not too long ago blatantly LIED about Death Camps and soon thereafter had to retract that lie?

The same type of integrity that would blatantly use their own family for political game shamelessly?

Some standards you got.

:lol:
basically.

Kinda like the Right's Obsession with Jeremiah Wright and William Ayers huh...oh, lets not forget ACORN. All you here out of Far-Right Wingnuts every 3 minutes are those 3 names.

Nice.

:rolleyes:

Come on, folks. Sarah is for oinkly-boinkly, for an occassional lonely afternoon and cold nights. She has offered nothing whatsover that qualifies her running for national office.

I wonder if she now can see Canada from her house?

Kinda like the Right's Obsession with Jeremiah Wright and William Ayers huh...oh, lets not forget ACORN. All you here out of Far-Right Wingnuts every 3 minutes are those 3 names.

Nice.

:rolleyes:

I just reviewed the 50 "active topics" here right now and none of them are about Jeremiah Wright, William Ayers, or ACORN.

There are 4 Sarah Palin threads (and I think I counted 3 Glenn Beck threads and 2 Rush threads). Now I'll give you that 2 of the Palin threads are pro-Palin but they wouldn't be there if the left wasn't keeping her relevant. In short, if you want Palin to go away... (wait for it)...

STOP POSTING ABOUT HER.

Same goes for Beck or Rush or Hannity or O'Reilly or anyone else. Do you know why you hardly ever see a Franken or Olbermann bashing thread? Because as a rule we don't legitimize their point of view by taking it seriously enough to post about them. Their stature in the world of conservatives is almost non-existent. You lend legitimacy to right wing pundits everytime you rail against them. :clap2:

Someone who JUST not too long ago blatantly LIED about Death Camps and soon thereafter had to retract that lie?

The same type of integrity that would blatantly use their own family for political game shamelessly?

I thought that was Glenn Beck. Did that happen with Gov. Mooseburger, too?

Forum List

Back