And What If Trump Chooses Kristi Noem?That Would Likely Cause Even More Panic Among Democrats,Beefing Up The Women Vote & A Very Exciting Ticket,Yes?

Ah, thank you. Now we're agreeing on the premise of what I've been saying. It simply doesn't matter WHO gets the job, the democrats are going to smear, slime, make up as much dirt as they think necessary to malign whomever is picked, and will turn into racists, bigots, homophobes, etc. to do it. TRUMP! could pick a gay man, and all of a sudden democrats would be out in force, homophobic to the core.
Wow! They are going to attack the opposing candidate?

Those scumbags!

🙄

They'll probably accuse his dad of assassinating JFK or something crazy like that.

Those scumbags!

🙄

They'll probably accuse his dad of assassinating JFK or something crazy like that.
Oh, they'll do more than just attack. They'll become racists, bigots, homophobes, misogynists, whatever they think they have to become in order to personally, not just politically, denigrate the nominee.

Be honest, democrats would turn into the most vicious Catholic haters on the planet if he could pick Mother Theresa.
Your ignorance is astounding best to keep talking about things you actually know rather than things you believe.

Right now the Democrats are digging deep to find a Democrat "man" who will claim h was sexually harassed or even raped by the SD governor
Didn't she cuckold her husband with Corey Lewandowski?

1706550091877.png

Yes , you are pathetic.
Wow, your level of discourse is dropping by the post. "I know you are, but what am I" ceased to be significant about the time we stopped watching Pee Wee Herman. At least, for most of us.

Your ignorance is astounding best to keep talking about things you actually know rather than things you believe.
Do you really think the democrats would not attack a devout Catholic on the basis of his/her faith? If you do, you'd better speak up in the next meeting.

Really? What nice things would say about ANY black person who took the VP spot? ANY black person. Let's say he picked Al Sharpton just to mess with you. What would you say about Al Sharpton in that case? Be honest.
Trump would not pick Sharpton and I am not obligated to say something nice about a black conservative anyy more than you are about a white liberal.

Those scumbags!

🙄

trump would never attack anyone , he attacks everyone but not at the same time. He eventually gets around to everyone. What else can he do , " Everyone is out to get me ! "

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump would not pick Sharpton and I am not obligated to say something nice about a black conservative anyy more than you are about a white liberal.
But I would not be attacking a white liberal for selling out white people or for betraying white people, or anything like that, as if I think white people have to all think the same way. You WOULD, OTOH, attack any black person TRUMP! might pick on those grounds.

Do you really think the democrats would not attack a devout Catholic on the basis of his/her faith? If you do, you'd better speak up in the next meeting.
No. Your party initiates attacks then whines when you get it back.

No. Your party initiates attacks then whines when you get it back.
Dude, if you're blind to the way your party attacks people, I can't help you. The way they went after Mike Johnson is instructive. They had fits because he doesn't flaunt his wealth. They had fits because he has people holding him accountable to ideals. IOW, they tried to manufacture scandal over the absence of scandal.

Oh, they'll do more than just attack. They'll become racists, bigots, homophobes, misogynists, whatever they think they have to become in order to personally, not just politically, denigrate the nominee.
Well then you might vote for them. What's the problem?

But I would not be attacking a white liberal for selling out white people or for betraying white people, or anything like that, as if I think white people have to all think the same way. You WOULD, OTOH, attack any black person TRUMP! might pick on those grounds.
When you call white liberals guilt ridden whites who pander or promote anti white racism, that is exactly what you're saying. And this shit about making all blacks think the same is nothing but white racist gaslighting. Any black person supporting a presidential candidate with a blatant white supremacist agenda IS a sellout. You are a racist so naturally you are fine with any black person who will help you get the white christian theocracy you want.

Don't try telliing me on what grouunds I would attack a sellout on white man. I don't have to approve of a black person who repeats and believes the same crap as a white supremacist. Find a black Republican who can accurately discuss the race problem instead of a lawn jockey who only tells your punk --- what you want to hear and then I'll consider supporting that person. But when you have sorry ass house negroes like Ben Carson talking about how slavery was not so bad, fuck that.

Last edited:
Dude, if you're blind to the way your party attacks people, I can't help you. The way they went after Mike Johnson is instructive. They had fits because he doesn't flaunt his wealth. They had fits because he has people holding him accountable to ideals. IOW, they tried to manufacture scandal over the absence of scandal.
Now you are playing the right wing victim. Mike Johnson is an insurrectionist.

When you call white liberals guilt ridden whites who pander or promote anti white racism, that is exactly what you're saying. And this shit about making all blacks think the same is nothing but white racist gaslightiing. Any black person supporting a presidential candidate with a blatant white supremacist agenda IS a sellout. You are a racist so naturally you are fine with any black person who will help you get the white christian theocracy you want.
It's really sad that you think that about me when I have made it very clear I am anything but and I don't want that. Sad, but not surprising.
Don't try telliing me on what grouunds Ii would atttaack a sellout on wwhirtee man.
If you don't want me telling you how you would act and think, try not telling me how and what I think.
I don't have to approve of a black person who repeats and believes the same crap as a white supremacist. Find a black Republican who can accurately discuss the race problem instead of a lawn jockey who only tells your punk --- what you want to hear and then I'll consider supporting that person. But when you have sorry ass house negroes like Ben Carson talking about how slavery was not so bad, fuck that.
Yet you blindly support old, white, racist Quid Pro Biden, claiming he's not a racist at all, despite all the racist comments he's made over the years. And all because he has a 'D' behind his name. Yes, I said that's the only reason you support him, because if, everything else being exactly the same, he had an 'R' behind his name, you would be loudly denouncing him as a racist.

Forum List

Back