Sarah Palin For President?

She can speak without a teleprompter. She's not an Ivy League lawyer so that makes assholes like you think she is stupid......... you, are an idiot. She's not a polished, fake, politician. Like George Bush, she is real and assholes like you don't want that or know how to react to it. You want a performer, an actor, a facade like Barry with George Soros, hand up his ass, controlling what his puppet does.

I don't know whether Sarah Palin would make a great President, we still know very little truth about her. I do know that the left would go absolutely apeshit and would do whatever possible, including assassination attempts, to get rid of her. The democrats, with this last election, pulled out all of the stops. They spent close to a billion dollars, they used their supporters in the Main Stream Media very effectively, they lied, cheated and stole votes........... with all of that, they were able to beat a 72 year old crippled ex POW by the population of the Houston's metro area. Of course, a great many people that would have voted for a Republican, decided it was smarter to stay home or vote for a "no-way they could ever win Libertarian candidate) so I would guess he really didn't win by as much.

Obama was a community organizer(vote buyer), a state senator(follower), and an absent U.S. Senator for 143 days(absent follower)......... what leadership qualities did he have for the job? Like Bill Clinton, he is no more than an overeducated bimbo, without a shred of common sense and drunk with power.

Speaking of Bimbos......... hear is script reader, Matt Damon commenting on Palin without knowing anything about her........

YouTube - Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin

You made a statement that George Bush was real like Sarah Palin. I think you left out dumb. George Bush is real dumb like Sarah Palin.

There are plenty of potential conservative candidates with intelligence and an understanding of the world that Sarah Palin does not have. It is baffling that she is in the mix.

What do you base that claim on? What is your opinion of Obama's intelligence?

I think Obama is intelligent.
I think George Will, William Crystal and Newt Gingrich are intelligent.
I think Sarah Palin is not intelligent.

The left's obsession with Sarah is disturbing.

AFAIK, she holds no public office and has stated no intention to seek 1 and yet thread after thread after thread OBSESSING over her.

The left is incredulous that someone with Palin's lack of qualifications is the leading candidate for the Republican 2012 presidential nominee.

It is much worse than the Democrats nominating John Kerry in 2004 and that was bad.

You made a statement that George Bush was real like Sarah Palin. I think you left out dumb. George Bush is real dumb like Sarah Palin.

There are plenty of potential conservative candidates with intelligence and an understanding of the world that Sarah Palin does not have. It is baffling that she is in the mix.

What do you base that claim on? What is your opinion of Obama's intelligence?

I think Obama is intelligent.
I think George Will, William Crystal and Newt Gingrich are intelligent.
I think Sarah Palin is not intelligent.

:lol::lol::lol: You guys elected this asswipe to the Presidency!:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

Last edited:
Come on, folks. Sarah is for oinkly-boinkly, for an occassional lonely afternoon and cold nights. She has offered nothing whatsover that qualifies her running for national office.

I wonder if she now can see Canada from her house?

Hey, you get points for changing Tina Fey's quote as Palin........ so impressive.

There are plenty of potential conservative candidates with intelligence and an understanding of the world that Sarah Palin does not have...

Name them...

Watch, he'll probably quote Tina Fey playing Sarah Palin on TV.

Bobby Jindal, Tim Pawlentry and my personal favorite David Petraeus.

As a Palin conservative you may never have heard of any of these potential candidates. If you want background on them let me know.

Tina Fey is not a political candidate. She is a comedian but she is more qualified than Sarah Palin to be President. She can do everything Sarah can do plus more. Plus she is as good looking as Sarah.

There are plenty of potential conservative candidates with intelligence and an understanding of the world that Sarah Palin does not have...

Name them...

As a Palin conservative you may never have heard of any of these potential candidates. If you want background on them let me know.

Tina Fey is not a political candidate. She is a comedian but she is more qualified than Sarah Palin to be President. She can do everything Sarah can do plus more. Plus she is as good looking as Sarah.

Name them...

and Elmer Fudd is more qualified than you to have political opinions.

SP is a hot piece of ass, she's extremely sexy....no redblooded heterosexual male would or could deny that.

But the fact is, she's as dumb as a sack of dirty rocks.

She can speak without a teleprompter. She's not an Ivy League lawyer so that makes assholes like you think she is stupid......... you, are an idiot. She's not a polished, fake, politician. Like George Bush, she is real and assholes like you don't want that or know how to react to it. You want a performer, an actor, a facade like Barry with George Soros, hand up his ass, controlling what his puppet does.

I don't know whether Sarah Palin would make a great President, we still know very little truth about her. I do know that the left would go absolutely apeshit and would do whatever possible, including assassination attempts, to get rid of her. The democrats, with this last election, pulled out all of the stops. They spent close to a billion dollars, they used their supporters in the Main Stream Media very effectively, they lied, cheated and stole votes........... with all of that, they were able to beat a 72 year old crippled ex POW by the population of the Houston's metro area. Of course, a great many people that would have voted for a Republican, decided it was smarter to stay home or vote for a "no-way they could ever win Libertarian candidate) so I would guess he really didn't win by as much.

Obama was a community organizer(vote buyer), a state senator(follower), and an absent U.S. Senator for 143 days(absent follower)......... what leadership qualities did he have for the job? Like Bill Clinton, he is no more than an overeducated bimbo, without a shred of common sense and drunk with power.

Speaking of Bimbos......... hear is script reader, Matt Damon, commenting on Palin without knowing anything about her........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk]YouTube - Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin[/ame]

:iagree:

hannity said she is better qualified than Obama and he would pick her now over him.

Fox, they don't lie, ever. Oh and there was WMD's, Iran was the reason for 9/11 and Edwards cheating was bad, McCain cheating was ok because he was a pow.

Fair and balanced.

Elvisstain finally got something right! Almost everybody, including the women, are attracted to Sarah's oinkly boinklyness. But she ain't no finisha. She couldn't even finish in Alaska.

Why do her opponents fixiate on her? Because it freaks out you freaks.

Ahhh...good ol' Matt. What a great actor. Thank God all he has to do is pretend to be someone else, memorize lines and make himself cry.

I wonder if he did ANY comparison of the positions that Sarah Palin held to the three short years that Obama was voting "present" in the Senate....except when he was voting yes for afterbirth abortions.

You know what's absurd is that we give a microphone to an actor and give him credit for his opinion because he can pretend to be a genius (Good Will Thinking - those of you not familiar with his work) and does it really really well. Sadly, the genius part is just an act.

hannity said she is better qualified than Obama and he would pick her now over him.

Fox, they don't lie, ever. Oh and there was WMD's, Iran was the reason for 9/11 and Edwards cheating was bad, McCain cheating was ok because he was a pow.

Fair and balanced.

C'mon, did somebody (Ensign) say some kinds of cheating are better than others? Adultery is arranged on a sliding scale from 'hell' to 'not hell but not heaven'? That is strange thinking to me.

Fair and balanced.

C'mon, did somebody (Ensign) say some kinds of cheating are better than others? Adultery is arranged on a sliding scale from 'hell' to 'not hell but not heaven'? That is strange thinking to me.

I saw that tonight as well. Wow.

Clinton was to be derailed because he lost credibility, according to him, but he should stay in office because technically he didn't do anything against the law.

Clinton was wrong, Ensign was wrong, Edwards was wrong, it seemed that 14 GOP house leaders in a row were wrong (they all made serial monogamy look fashionable). Moral veniality means that you can't resist the basic fleshy impulses and thus violate your promises to your mate, the family, your community. And, by heavens, if that is your community, I secede. Hey, Kevin Kennedy, is there any room in the Confederacy . . . oh, wait, the massas were boinking the unhired forever help. What is it with us guys? No, I don't want to here what is from you women, you are part of the problem, a big part according to my spouse. She says a woman's first enemy is herself, her second enemy is every other woman in the world, and the third enemy doesn't count because she is too busy with the first two. Yeah, life is easy for me as a guy -- and entertaining as divecon, elvis, and crusaderfrank go flaming through the atmosphere. Enlightening? No. Entertaining? Yep.

Last edited:
How many of you Righties on here actually would support Sarah Palin for President at any time in the future?

Why/why not?

MarcATL

Keeping Jergens and PuffsPLUS in busines...

Marc_room.jpg

Clinton was wrong, Ensign was wrong, Edwards was wrong, it seemed that 14 GOP house leaders in a row were wrong (they all made serial monogamy look fashionable). Moral veniality means that you can't resist the basic fleshy impulses and thus violate your promises to your mate, the family, your community. And, by heavens, if that is your community, I secede. Hey, Kevin Kennedy, is there any room in the Confederacy . . . oh, wait, the massas were boinking the unhired forever help. What is it with us guys? No, I don't want to here what is from you women, you are part of the problem, a big part according to my spouse. She says a woman's first enemy is herself, her second enemy is every other woman in the world, and the third enemy doesn't count because she is too busy with the first two. Yeah, life is easy for me as a guy -- and entertaining as divecon, elvis, and crusaderfrank go flaming through the atmosphere. Enlightening? No. Entertaining? Yep.
glad to know i occupy so much space in that small cranial cavity of yours

Forum List

Back