Sarah Palin Attacks Obama Over Debt Crisis: "This President Can't Be Trusted"

Palin is a rightwing sideshow now

She could not get elected dog catcher in her own state

Ah, so you're saying she's like Al Gore who would have been President had he won his own State...

Al Gore got the majority of Americans to vote for him. Palin could not crack 40%

Just thought you like to know
:eusa_angel:

In 2000
50,999,897 people voted for Gore

In 2008
59,934,814 voted for her and McCain

And of course.

Clinton never got more than 50 percent
----

Numbers are funny things
Like Papa Obama's failed policies and unemployment going up to 9.2 percent

Last edited:

Ah, so you're saying she's like Al Gore who would have been President had he won his own State...

Al Gore got the majority of Americans to vote for him. Palin could not crack 40%

First, you should Google the terms "plurality" and "majority" since you don't know what they mean. Gore got a plurality, not a majority.

And my point was on your reference to they couldn't win in their own State. Deflection doesn't change that Gore would have been President if he...won....his....own....State. W won his own State, he also won Gore's home state. Who knew what a hack job sell out Gore was better then his own people? BTW, if you don't know what deflection is, dude, Google...

Someone said that Obama SR wrote in a thesis that the government has the right to take all the money everyone earns as long as the government provides for the people in return.

Obama Jr - despite not knowing his father - does seem to want to bring those dreams to fruition.

I agree with Sarah - Obama is trying to change us from a work for your own reward society to one where you can live off another person’s work

Well those religious organizations gotta have bread and wine, and it ain't free!

There is a story floating around in my neck of the woods. Don't know if it's true or not. Remember during the campaign when both candidates were called back to Washington due to a crisis. McCain went, Obama did not go. I'm told that they read the numbers to McCain as to what kind of financial mess the country is in and at that point he decided he didn't want to job. BUT he was already running. So, he went out and blew the campaign. I honestly can't recall if this was before or after he chose Palin. But she COULD have been his deliberate losing strategy.

Nevertheless, what I see with Palin is someone who just isn't on the same level or footing with the rest. Hillary definitely can hold her own. MO can definitely hold her own as well. Palin comes across like a sorority girl. If the issues of this thread is 'trust' then Palin definitely has some qualities that do not generate trust.

Last edited:
There is a story floating around in my neck of the woods. Don't know if it's true or not. Remember during the campaign when both candidates were called back to Washington due to a crisis. McCain went, Obama did not go. I'm told that they read the numbers to McCain as to what kind of financial mess the country is in and at that point he decided he didn't want to job. BUT he was already running. So, he went out and blew the campaign. I honestly can't recall if this was before or after he chose Palin. But she COULD have been his deliberate losing strategy.

Nevertheless, what I see with Palin is someone who just isn't on the same level or footing with the rest. Hillary definitely can hold her own. MO can definitely hold her own as well. Palin comes across like a sorority girl. If the issues of this thread is 'trust' then Palin definitely has some qualities that do not generate trust.

You are correct on the McCain situation except that it was Palin who didn't want him to suspend his campaign. McCain was losing in the polls till he chose Palin and for the first time he was ahead with the surge of support he got when he chose her and Obama fell behind for the first time in the polls which put them in shear panic (hense the 30 lawyers the DNC sent to Alaska to dig up false dirt on her and to smear her kids). She was fresh and had a more executive experience than Obama when it came to fiscal governing. McCain thought he would get more votes if he showed the country that by putting the people of the country first in tackling the crisis that he would get more votes in the end. It backfired and Palin later said she was displeased with the move and had warned him it could hurt them. She was right as she usually is. Obama used that blunderous move against McCain and well, the rest is history. Make sure that the mistake won't be made again. McCain was the first in history to suspend a campaign.

Last edited:
So USAR, who is your candidate of choice, Sarah Palin or David Duke? You support them both, which one do you prefer over the other?

I'll keep asking until you answer. A Grand Wizard of the KKK who wore a Nazi Uniform while in the ROTC at LSU, or a former Governor of Alaska that quit during her term?

When Palin decides to run, get back to me.

Until then, she's just running her mouth and pandering to the usual crowd.

She's not a serious contender.

I never thought I'd see the day where Michelle Bachmann would be considered to be more serious than Palin.

Palin's epic string of bad choices following a high after the 2008 run (starting with resigning from the governor's office) is virtually legendary.

I doubt she'll be able to recover. I doubt she wants too.

So, until such time as she has her own solutions to the problems, she's just more white noise like the rest of the worthless fucking punditry in this country (on both sides).

Last edited:
Seems that Palin has her own trust issues when it comes to money:

date: November 10th, 2008 :

The lawyer arrived in Alaska and Sarah Palin spent most of her weekend sorting through all the clothing she bought for herself, her husband and her family. Sarah’s father said she spent most of the time “trying to figure out” what clothing belonged to the RNC. One would think that all of the clothing Sarah belongs to the RNC.

Palin said during the campaign that she would return all the clothing after the election, which she did not follow up on since it is now all in Wasilla, Alaska.

Lawyers spent the weekend also discussing with Palin that what was left of the clothing will go to charity, or back the stores, or to be paid for by Palin. This was disclosed by a campaign official on Friday.

The campaign stated that about one third of the clothing was returned because it was the wrong size, or for other reasons. However other purchases were made after the clothing was returned to the stores.

Palin blames the election loss on the Republican ticket becaue they ran up a 10 trillion dollar debt. I wonder what she was thinking when she ran up a bill for close to a quarter million dollars in clothing for herself.

The amount of $ 125,000.00 dollars was actually a low ball figure, since she spent close to double that. The amount was reduced by the McCain campaign to hide the truth about Sarah’s rather expensive tastes and her lack of concern about Republican campaign donations.

RNC Sent Lawyers to Alaska To Recover 150K Palin Clothing | Politicol News

If you believe that shit, I've got a bridge to sell you in McCain's district.

I am not a McCain fan, but if wasn't the type of man that wanted to grab the bull by the sack and try and fix things, he wouldn't have wasted his time to begin with.

Iraq (among other things) sunk McCain. He didn't shoot himself in the foot intentionally.

Just need to keep this straight as the right likes to rewrite history.

I am not a McCain fan, but if wasn't the type of man that wanted to grab the bull by the sack and try and fix things, he wouldn't have wasted his time to begin with.

Iraq (among other things) sunk McCain. He didn't shoot himself in the foot intentionally.

If it were true, that would mean that Obama didn't win the election on his own merits, but because his opponent gave it over to him. I guess that would rankle some.

The lawyer arrived in Alaska and Sarah Palin spent most of her weekend sorting through all the clothing she bought for herself, her husband and her family. Sarah’s father said she spent most of the time “trying to figure out” what clothing belonged to the RNC. One would think that all of the clothing Sarah belongs to the RNC.

Palin said during the campaign that she would return all the clothing after the election, which she did not follow up on since it is now all in Wasilla, Alaska.

Lawyers spent the weekend also discussing with Palin that what was left of the clothing will go to charity, or back the stores, or to be paid for by Palin. This was disclosed by a campaign official on Friday.

The campaign stated that about one third of the clothing was returned because it was the wrong size, or for other reasons. However other purchases were made after the clothing was returned to the stores.

Palin blames the election loss on the Republican ticket becaue they ran up a 10 trillion dollar debt. I wonder what she was thinking when she ran up a bill for close to a quarter million dollars in clothing for herself.

The amount of $ 125,000.00 dollars was actually a low ball figure, since she spent close to double that. The amount was reduced by the McCain campaign to hide the truth about Sarah’s rather expensive tastes and her lack of concern about Republican campaign donations.

horsey.jpg

If it were true, that would mean that Obama didn't win the election on his own merits, but because his opponent gave it over to him. I guess that would rankle some.

Yes, and if the Moon Landing were faked, it would also rankle some people.

But it wasn't.

This story is utterly false and never happened.

And where is your link to support your assertion.

But this is true:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACKm0AwStA8]‪Palin Resigns‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Palin quit.

Political fucking suicide. She couldn't even seriously articulate why she quite. Even if she runs, which she won't, she won't be able to overcome this.

Despite what you knuckleheads think.

Not tough enough for Anchorage. Not tough enough for D.C.

It's that simple skippy.

What ever happened to populist candidates that were tough bastards, like Andew Jackson?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q23VttPkCo&feature=related]‪Mark Levin: Sarah Palin Resignation‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder how stupid Levin feels today?

Forum List

Back