Satisfaction with the way things are going, 16%

This is evidence that 84% of Americans want more debt and more entitlement spending.

Coincidently it's the same number that would classify themselves as Liberals.

I thnk when you say that, you're misjudging. There are a lot of liberals UNHAPPY because they're tired of seeing rightwingnuts run the agenda. Don't assume because satisfaction is low, that you guys are the only ones not happy. No one's happy... but for different reasons... mostly because the economy isn't getting better quickly enough. There are a lot of reasons for that, not the least of which is that despite the fact that the private sector created tens of thousands of jobs last month, government (with this rightwing austerity BS) cut jobs. So... net gain, but not large enough.

I thnk when you say that, you're misjudging. There are a lot of liberals UNHAPPY because they're tired of seeing rightwingnuts run the agenda. Don't assume because satisfaction is low, that you guys are the only ones not happy. No one's happy... but for different reasons... mostly because the economy isn't getting better quickly enough. There are a lot of reasons for that, not the least of which is that despite the fact that the private sector created tens of thousands of jobs last month, government (with this rightwing austerity BS) cut jobs. So... net gain, but not large enough.

Possibly. Just thought it was coincidental that is very close to the percentage of American's who classify themselves as Liberal. Still gives a 5% pissed off factor ;)

If they are unhappy because they are tired of seeing the right run the agenda then they need to get their heads examined because the right isn't running the agenda.

It is hard for me to understand how the GOP has had any say in these events sense 2007

The congress until 2011 has been all left with damn near a super majority 09-10 with the white house

Bush II owns part of the responsibility. Obama owns part of it, too.

This isn't obvious to you, is it?

I truly find that amazing.

editech what I find amazing is that the housing bubble/toxic asset wreck is being blamed on anyone in government
It was and is a free market event and the taxpayer kept the whole thing from blowing up

My issue with Obama is he is blaming bush for it, making it an event caused by the government and then stacking on trillions of dollars we do not have to use for everything but to deal with this mess we are in
the phrase never allow a crises go to waste was not a joke
GWB should have added a tax to the fuel so everyone could have supported the 2 wars and he should have done a better job of funding his Medicare program (fuel is taxed 18 cents now by the federal govt)

Forum List

Back