Sarah Palin Attacks Obama Over Debt Crisis: "This President Can't Be Trusted"

I've always said I like Sarah Palin, she was my governor. and a damn good one.

Of course none of you here want to hear that.

I know people from Alaska who hated her and thought that she was a terrible governor, so what is your point?

:lol:
I don't give a shit who you know.
Looks like the more Alaskans don't like her. At least those who know her best.

A new poll in Alaska finds that the voters who know Sarah Palin the best have negative views about their former governor.

The poll by Ivan Moore Research finds 49% of registered Alaska voters have a "somewhat" or "very" negative view of Palin, compared with 39% with a positive opinion.
Poll: Alaska voters negative about Sarah Palin - On Politics: Covering the US Congress, Governors, and the 2010 Election - USATODAY.com

I think Sarah will make a fine GOP candidate.

Her style appeals to many here on this board and to many Americans generally, that's obvious.

Let's face it, what other qualification really matters?

I know people from Alaska who hated her and thought that she was a terrible governor, so what is your point?

:lol:
I don't give a shit who you know.
Looks like the more Alaskans don't like her. At least those who know her best.

A new poll in Alaska finds that the voters who know Sarah Palin the best have negative views about their former governor.

The poll by Ivan Moore Research finds 49% of registered Alaska voters have a "somewhat" or "very" negative view of Palin, compared with 39% with a positive opinion.
Poll: Alaska voters negative about Sarah Palin - On Politics: Covering the US Congress, Governors, and the 2010 Election - USATODAY.com

If you are going to deal with facts, you are only going to confuse her.

LOL. Now people in Alaska don't like Palin? LOL

Give the LMSM 3 years of unending attacks and negative stories and people will suddenly remember that, yes, we've always been at war with Eastasia.

Even if she doesn't run, I love how she drives the Left even moon bat crazier that they were before

Give the LMSM 3 years of unending attacks and negative stories and people will suddenly remember that, yes, we've always been at war with Eastasia.

Even if she doesn't run, I love how she drives the Left even moon bat crazier that they were before
Palin's negatives in her home state have been around 50% in Moore's polling since last March.
When asked why they have a negative view of Palin, Moore said he found respondents often cited Palin's decision to leave the governor's job 18 months before her term was to end. That reason was cited by 22% of those who viewed her negatively, while 11% said she lacked knowledge or intellectual depth.

Palin's negatives in her home state have been around 50% in Moore's polling since last March.
When asked why they have a negative view of Palin, Moore said he found respondents often cited Palin's decision to leave the governor's job 18 months before her term was to end. That reason was cited by 22% of those who viewed her negatively, while 11% said she lacked knowledge or intellectual depth.

what? the first time wasn't good enough.:lol:

If you could read, you would have seen the difference.

I bought the people of Alaska were trained not to listen to the Lamestream Media

I bought the people of Alaska were trained not to listen to the Lamestream Media

wrong. the people in Alaska like to think for themselves, more than we say for a lot of you down in the lower 48.

What drives the Left crazy is that anyone takes her seriously, and she ran for Vice President in the last election. Scary stuff.

You're what they call one of those low information voters, aren't you?

What drives the Left crazy is that anyone takes her seriously, and she ran for Vice President in the last election. Scary stuff.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, she be SCARY.
boo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, she be SCARY.
boo

American ignorance is what is scary. How Roger Ailes manipulates so many people is scary

yeah we know, the Obama was elected. How the Democrat party manipulates so many people is SCARY.

Forum List

Back