Sarah Palin Attacks Obama Over Debt Crisis: "This President Can't Be Trusted"

No I take many women seriously as my friends. But I will not seriously consider anyone, male or female, for office who doesn't understand the office or who is uneducated. That would be Palin. She needs to go back to school.

Consider, however, this is what makes Palin attractive to her supporters: her ignorance, her contempt for education, and anti-intellectual rhetoric.

yeah, she was so ignorant she got elected mayor and governor. as for her ignorance of education, she comes from a long line of teachers and attended college herself, so I guess that must make her have contempt of education. as for anit-intellectual, just because she speaks on the peoples level instead of the idiot cliches and mumble jumble bullshit like the Obama does, that must make here ANIT-INTELLECTUAL...

And how bout that stupid word they have come up folks, ANTI-INTELLECTUAL. they mean that as all people who don't think like them, well guess what, Most of the american don't think they are far more above people as you Liberals do. they all laugh at you when you come up with stupid shit as that. but you all so shallow and too stupid to see it.

That's not just an American behavior.

I seems that most women don't get taken seriously until they are matronly. Like, say, Margaret Thatcher:

‪Margaret Thatcher in the House of Commons No No No!‬‏ - YouTube

But the sad thing about Palin is she COULD be taken seriously if she had anything going for her in terms of brain power. Palin doesn't understand the office of president. She will never get elected. She is Obama's secret weapon.

That's about the dumbest thing I have heard, she doesn't understand the office of President. As if the JUNIOR SENATOR COMMUNITY ORGINIZER DID. what a friggen joke.
Palin was a MAYOR of a city and a GOVONER of a state.
I'm not sure you should be talking about other's "brain power" good grief, crack me up

You mean a 1/2 governor of a state Steph. :eusa_hand: Thats like having 1/2 a college degree :lol:

1/2 governor was more than the Obama every accomplished before his was a 1/2 JUNIOR SENATOR. She was also running for VP at the same time the lowly Junior Senator QUIT HIS JOB halfway through his term to run for President.

The people aren't going to fall for you all's idiocy. You are not the one who are important anyway. You die hard Obamabots Liberal sheep would never vote for her, so she shouldn't even bother with you all. which she isn't. She is going to THE PEOPLE who matter.

Palin has NO CREDIBILITY.

Palin is very credible. That is why she was elected governor. That is why went around the country campaigning against democrats during the midterms and guess what? The people listened to her and put the republicans back in charge.

George Ryan, Rod Blogoavich, Elliot Spitzer were all elected governor.
They have nothing to do with Palin and are irrelevant to the topic of the thread.

No I take many women seriously as my friends. But I will not seriously consider anyone, male or female, for office who doesn't understand the office or who is uneducated. That would be Palin. She needs to go back to school.

Consider, however, this is what makes Palin attractive to her supporters: her ignorance, her contempt for education, and anti-intellectual rhetoric.

yeah, she was so ignorant she got elected mayor and governor. as for her ignorance of education, she comes from a long line of teachers and attended college herself, so I guess that must make her have contempt of education. as for anit-intellectual, just because she speaks on the peoples level instead of the idiot cliches and mumble jumble bullshit like the Obama does, that must make here ANIT-INTELLECTUAL...

And how bout that stupid word they have come up folks, ANTI-INTELLECTUAL. they mean that as all people who don't think like them, well guess what, Most of the american don't think they are far more above people as you Liberals do. they all laugh at you when you come up with stupid shit as that. but you all so shallow and too stupid to see it.

Palin is a cross between a sorority girl and beauty queen. She has limited grasp of history and critical issues and fumbles badly when taken away from her talking points. Her worst attribute is her "mean girl" persona where she mocks anyone who disagrees with her

Thankfully 80% of Americans recognize her for what she is and she will never be anything more than a sideshow attraction

Palin is a cross between a sorority girl and beauty queen. She has limited grasp of history and critical issues and fumbles badly when taken away from her talking points. Her worst attribute is her "mean girl" persona where she mocks anyone who disagrees with her

Thankfully 80% of Americans recognize her for what she is and she will never be anything more than a sideshow attraction

The only side show is watching you lefties spout the same old stupid shit over and over. None of it has anything to do with her policies while she was a Governor, and how funny, the Obama is threatening everybody under the sun who doesn't agree with him, yet Palin is a "mean girl".
You people have NOTHING and 80% of the people RECONIZE that. oh and guess what, the NEW POLL, since you all love to throw polls around, over 50% of the people now CAN'T STAND THE OBAMA..... must suck to be you all.

Last edited:

The only side show is watching you lefties spout the same old stupid shit over and over. None of it has anything to do with her policies while she was a Governor, and how funny, the Obama is threatening everybody under the sun who doesn't agree with him, yet Palin is a "mean girl".
You people have NOTHING and 80% of the people RECONIZE that. oh and guess what, the NEW POLL, since you all love to throw polls around, over 50% of the people now CAN'T STAND THE OBAMA..... must suck to be you all.

Obama was elected President of the US

Palin is nothing but a Hockey mom

Must suck to be you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo]‪Newt Gingrich asked about Palin's Experience. Checkmate.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Must suck to be you

Yeah, the Obama was elected President and now over 50% of the people are now seeing THE MISTAKE they made.
So if I were you lefties I'd say you all should more worried about that than what Sarah Palin is saying or doing..:lol:

Last edited:

Must suck to be you
Please elaborate on what you thought of her policies on the issues as governor and how she delt with them. That is the most important aspect to look at when chosing a candidate who can lead. Tell me your thoughts on her fiscal reforms, education, dealing with veterans affairs and budgets as Governor.

Palin has NO CREDIBILITY.

Palin is very credible. That is why she was elected governor. That is why went around the country campaigning against democrats during the midterms and guess what? The people listened to her and put the republicans back in charge.

And that has helped who?

A little Clue, Palin was paid very well for most of those appearances.

Must suck to be you

Yeah, the Obama was elected President and now over 50% of the people are now seeing THE MISTAKE they made.
So if I were you lefties I'd say you all should more worried about that than what Sarah Palin is saying or doing..:lol:

No they are not.....Obama will win a second term

Palin will never be anything but a Hockey Mom

That's about the dumbest thing I have heard, she doesn't understand the office of President. As if the JUNIOR SENATOR COMMUNITY ORGINIZER DID. what a friggen joke.
Palin was a MAYOR of a city and a GOVONER of a state.
I'm not sure you should be talking about other's "brain power" good grief, crack me up

You mean a 1/2 governor of a state Steph. :eusa_hand: Thats like having 1/2 a college degree :lol:

1/2 governor was more than the Obama every accomplished before his was a 1/2 JUNIOR SENATOR. She was also running for VP at the same time the lowly Junior Senator QUIT HIS JOB halfway through his term to run for President.

The people aren't going to fall for you all's idiocy. You are not the one who are important anyway. You die hard Obamabots Liberal sheep would never vote for her, so she shouldn't even bother with you all. which she isn't. She is going to THE PEOPLE who matter.

Still talking that bullshit? He didn't quit. He was promoted to the highest office. palin quit. Face it, you're sniffing her soiled panties, and if you both like it, good for you!

Must suck to be you

No they are not.....Obama will win a second term

Palin will never be anything but a Hockey Mom

You sure she won't be in a TV show or movie?

Maybe a new soap called "Northern Exposure Part 2"
Ohh wait! They already done that, but a different title.

Last edited:

Must suck to be you
Please elaborate on what you thought of her policies on the issues as governor and how she delt with them. That is the most important aspect to look at when chosing a candidate who can lead. Tell me your thoughts on her fiscal reforms, education, dealing with veterans affairs and budgets as Governor.

Palin quit as Governor because she could not handle the job. That is what happens when you put a Hockey Mom in charge of your state

Still talking that bullshit? He didn't quit. He was promoted to the highest office. palin quit. Face it, you're sniffing her soiled panties, and if you both like it, good for you!

he was promoted. AFTER he promised not to run for President until he finished his term. So not only did he LIE then YOU all have no problems voting for LIAR. but we know that by the way you all stood by and still stand by Bill Clinton...and your nasty little post show the level of your intelligence, but if it make you feel smart, have at it.:lol:

Last edited:

Her stepping down hasn't effected her one bit as she proved it during the midterms helping take back the house with her endorsements. She is still more qualified to hold the office of the presidency even if Obama has been in there for almost 3 years now. Her fiscal record is proof. Lets debate her record. I have researched it well and Obama never had the qualifications to achieve what Palin did when it came to fiscal responsibility, cutting earmarks and dealing with oil and gas. Oh, and she did that all while being a mother of 4 and being pregnant with Trig. That's pretty impressive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back