San Francisco Vs Kansas City

Typical Miami, even though Football is America's sport the halftime show is in Spanish.

That is a 50 year old and a 43 year old woman up there. I'm impressed.

WTF is with the Puerto Rican Flag cape. The bitch does not know what country she is in. Enough is enough

Pick your poison!

I am going with Kansas City of course. By AT LEAST 7
packers choking?...
Everyone is saying they think kc is going to win but what they mean is they hope or want. They don’t think or know. If you knew then you would not only bet $5000 you would also not worry in the beginning of the game.

No one knows what’s going to happen here.

I’m rooting for KC but I think San Francisco is going to win. But I’m not betting on it. It’s just a feeling. KC will fall behind and think they’ll comeback but San Francisco won’t let them come back
KC has been giving up big leads and comes storming back.
Not sure SF defense will allow it
Good game so far. Let’s see how San Fran responds.

They gotta stop KC's run game, so until the 9ers do they have to keep scoring. Touchdowns preferred.
Shakira and jlo were good.

I mean I guess it’s impressive considering the shape they’re in and the dancing ability they have. I still think their songs are below average to average

I mean I guess it’s impressive considering the shape they’re in and the dancing ability they have. I still think their songs are below average to average
They are. Looks have gotten jlo a long way but so has talent. But mostly she’s beautiful. She’s not a great actor, singer but close enough when you look like that. And she’s a little good at everything. You go jlo. I’m a fan

Apparently it's time for moronic protests against the NFL again. I guess because of the female sign, Puerto Rican flag and singing in Spanish, all of which is as American as apple pie.

The music is infectious dancing music. Good beat, easy to dance to. The dancing that just occurred felt like some shit from an African documentary from 80 years ago.

GARBAGE

There is PLENTY of modern dance moves that don't invoke monkeys humping

The music is infectious dancing music. Good beat, easy to dance to. The dancing that just occurred felt like some shit from an African documentary from 80 years ago.

GARBAGE

There is PLENTY of modern dance moves that don't invoke monkeys humping
Square dancing?

They are. Looks have gotten jlo a long way but so has talent. But mostly she’s beautiful. She’s not a great actor, singer but close enough when you look like that. And she’s a little good at everything. You go jlo. I’m a fan

tbh I don’t even think she’s that beautiful. Now I’m not kicking her out of bed, but personal I think there’s a lot of celebs that are much more attractive

Forum List

Back