San Francisco Vs Kansas City

Joe Buck is doing this game.
Joe Buck sucks ass.
Joe Buck hates KC.
How this man has a job is beyond me.
Joe Buck is the worst, most worthless sports announcer to ever sit in front of a microphone.
Screw you Joe Buck. Worthless piece of shit.
I like his voice. He’s good. He goes on Howard stern.

Pick your poison!

I am going with Kansas City of course. By AT LEAST 7
packers choking?...
Everyone is saying they think kc is going to win but what they mean is they hope or want. They don’t think or know. If you knew then you would not only bet $5000 you would also not worry in the beginning of the game.

No one knows what’s going to happen here.

I’m rooting for KC but I think San Francisco is going to win. But I’m not betting on it. It’s just a feeling. KC will fall behind and think they’ll comeback but San Francisco won’t let them come back
KC has been giving up big leads and comes storming back.
Not sure SF defense will allow it
Good game so far. Let’s see how San Fran responds.

They gotta stop KC's run game, so until the 9ers do they have to keep scoring. Touchdowns preferred.

Jimmy G threw that interception with his eyes closed

If KC gets a TD here Jimmy G is going to have start throwing passes. No bueno for San Fran

This game is going by quick because of very few penalties

I didn’t think that was much of a shove by Kittle

KC running he ball too much. That’s not their game

99% of these halftime shows suck. I can’t imagine this one being good. Jlo sucks

Shanahan has been utterly spooked by the Garopolo int. That is what happened against GB a few weeks ago and he basically didn't pass again. Garopolo had 8 pass attempts in the game.

Anyway, good game so far. Thought the Chiefs were about to start pulling away. One impressive drive by the 49ers to tie it up.

Forum List

Back