San Francisco Vs Kansas City

Watching the NFL today AND all of the commercials that advertise on any NFL game, you'd never believe that blacks only make up about 13% of the population.

They are. Looks have gotten jlo a long way but so has talent. But mostly she’s beautiful. She’s not a great actor, singer but close enough when you look like that. And she’s a little good at everything. You go jlo. I’m a fan

tbh I don’t even think she’s that beautiful. Now I’m not kicking her out of bed, but personal I think there’s a lot of celebs that are much more attractive

I don't think you have to worry about kicking her out of bed.

never did I insinuate that I did
Ok back on subject. If Kansas City loses those fans are going to be crushed. Plus I think mahomes should have a ring. But he’s gonna have to earn it. Omg how nervous are these guys?

jimmy G is outplaying Mahomes right now. KC has to play their game and take more shots down field. Play calling way too conservative
I’m starting to think mahomes is gonna pull it off.

tbh I don’t even think she’s that beautiful. Now I’m not kicking her out of bed, but personal I think there’s a lot of celebs that are much more attractive

I don't think you have to worry about kicking her out of bed.

never did I insinuate that I did
Ok back on subject. If Kansas City loses those fans are going to be crushed. Plus I think mahomes should have a ring. But he’s gonna have to earn it. Omg how nervous are these guys?

jimmy G is outplaying Mahomes right now. KC has to play their game and take more shots down field. Play calling way too conservative
I’m starting to think mahomes is gonna pull it off.

he should, but I’m starting to have my doubts

Watching the NFL today AND all of the commercials that advertise on any NFL game, you'd never believe that blacks only make up about 13% of the population.
Looking at corporate America you think you’d see more diversity in a country as diverse as ours too.

Chiefs are Shanahaned right now.
As a lions fan I don’t like to see other teams winning super bowls so in a way I’d rather see a New England or San Francisco win it than see Kansas City enjoy something us lions fans have never felt. I’ve seen Steve young and joe Montana win so many super bowls I’m ok with them adding another one to their banners.
Plus I want to see KC fans cry. You won’t hear a peep from sf fans if sf loses but KC fans will be butt hurt.

I just saw Jimmy Fallon, John Cena and a Bud light commercial. You're doing just fine.

Forum List

Back