San Francisco Vs Kansas City

Well even though it would be fun to watch the San Francisco team navigate human shit in their victory parade I'm picking the Chiefs to win....

353fe4b1fe5f6c735bfc16e3e062a005--san-francisco-ers-faithful.jpg

I'm going to be for the SF 49ers, as Garoppolo has 2 super bowl rings but never played. He was the back up for Brady.

Plus he is so good looking, and that's a plus.

My husband is for KC Chiefs.

I'm going to be for the SF 49ers, as Garoppolo has 2 super bowl rings but never played. He was the back up for Brady.

Your husband is going to be a happy camper tonight.

watch the video i posted previously on the last page and you will will understand WHY i know this.:D

Last edited:

Your husband is going to be a happy camper tonight.

watch the video i posted previously on the last page and you will will understand WHY i know this.:D

So you think its rigged, I believe in Lady Luck. Perhaps Garoppolo learned the tricks of the trade from Brady.:)

LeSean McCoy a healthy scratch a bit of a surprise considering his history with Andy Reid. I still feel the chiefs will win by at least 2 TDs, despite the slow start

Pick your poison!

I am going with Kansas City of course. By AT LEAST 7
packers choking?...
Everyone is saying they think kc is going to win but what they mean is they hope or want. They don’t think or know. If you knew then you would not only bet $5000 you would also not worry in the beginning of the game.

No one knows what’s going to happen here.

I’m rooting for KC but I think San Francisco is going to win. But I’m not betting on it. It’s just a feeling. KC will fall behind and think they’ll comeback but San Francisco won’t let them come back
KC has been giving up big leads and comes storming back.
Not sure SF defense will allow it
Good game so far. Let’s see how San Fran responds.

Forum List

Back