San Francisco Vs Kansas City

That is a 50 year old and a 43 year old woman up there. I'm impressed.

I mean I guess it’s impressive considering the shape they’re in and the dancing ability they have. I still think their songs are below average to average

The music is infectious dancing music. Good beat, easy to dance to. The dancing that just occurred felt like some shit from an African documentary from 80 years ago.

GARBAGE

There is PLENTY of modern dance moves that don't invoke monkeys humping

You have a very odd view of monkeys. Seek help.

Mahomes is gonna open it up in the second half. KC will go deep. Niners gotta be ready. Get that running game revvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!

I mean I guess it’s impressive considering the shape they’re in and the dancing ability they have. I still think their songs are below average to average

But nobody cares what you think, it's not your kind of music.
The music was fine. The dancing was repulsive and the flag was inappropriate

The dancing reminded me of the native tribes dancing in the tarzan movies from the 60's

They are. Looks have gotten jlo a long way but so has talent. But mostly she’s beautiful. She’s not a great actor, singer but close enough when you look like that. And she’s a little good at everything. You go jlo. I’m a fan

tbh I don’t even think she’s that beautiful. Now I’m not kicking her out of bed, but personal I think there’s a lot of celebs that are much more attractive

I don't think you have to worry about kicking her out of bed.

tiggered over me not liking their music :cuckoo:

No, just calling it as I see it. Games back on Shhh.

They are. Looks have gotten jlo a long way but so has talent. But mostly she’s beautiful. She’s not a great actor, singer but close enough when you look like that. And she’s a little good at everything. You go jlo. I’m a fan

tbh I don’t even think she’s that beautiful. Now I’m not kicking her out of bed, but personal I think there’s a lot of celebs that are much more attractive

I can only dream I had that option

never did I insinuate that I did

don’t shush me punk.

No I’m sorry she’s amazingly beautiful. I don’t love her so I would love to agree but she’s about perfect.

now, she grossed me out. All the men she’s been with. The thought of her and arod fucking makes me sick. They are both beautiful but for some reason each of them is gross to me. And together really gross. Not that I wouldn’t want that tape to get out. I would.

I can only dream I had that option
You’d love them using those monkey dance moves on you

don’t shush me punk.

shush.

I'll give you the last word.

No I’m sorry she’s amazingly beautiful. I don’t love her so I would love to agree but she’s about perfect.

now, she grossed me out. All the men she’s been with. The thought of her and arod fucking makes me sick. They are both beautiful but for some reason each of them is gross to me. And together really gross. Not that I wouldn’t want that tape to get out. I would.

agree to disagree. I never thought her face was that beautiful and she’s got small boobs.

Grampa Murked U said:
Jlo is ok but that monkey dancing garbage in the fist act was terrible
There Were As Many Men Wearing Skirts As There Were Women
If You Didn't Notice
The Theme Was Dystopian Androgyny

Ok back on subject. If Kansas City loses those fans are going to be crushed. Plus I think mahomes should have a ring. But he’s gonna have to earn it. Omg how nervous are these guys?

[QUOTE="Grampa Murked U]
Jlo is ok but that monkey dancing garbage in the fist act was terrible
There Were As Many Men Wearing Skirts As There Were Women[/QUOTE]
It was great dancing and very entertaining. Next year Miranda Lambert and Blake Sheldon can do it and we’ll see the two step boogie.

Ok back on subject. If Kansas City loses those fans are going to be crushed. Plus I think mahomes should have a ring. But he’s gonna have to earn it. Omg how nervous are these guys?

jimmy G is outplaying Mahomes right now. KC has to play their game and take more shots down field. Play calling way too conservative

agree to disagree. I never thought her face was that beautiful and she’s got small boobs.
I think she’s hotter now than she was on in living color. She was chubby back then.

her and arod are perfect for each other. She has to look up to him he’s a baseball god athlete. I wish they had a reality show. I can’t imagine the conversations. Who’s the bigger premadonna? Lol

Forum List

Back