Samson's Valentine's Day Challenge

:tongue:
I do that stuff all the time Sampson.

I do not support the greeting card industry holiday though.

Do you ever get hurt?

I once got a horrible paper cut from a valentine and said nuff for me.

If you mean in dealing with women? Hell yeah

But like a fool I still treat em nice until I am shown they do not deserve it.

So far, the quick escape after hand kiss has not resulted in any injury, physically, mentally, or emotionally.

I wish I'd known this 20 years ago.

Do you ever get hurt?

So far, the quick escape after hand kiss has not resulted in any injury, physically, mentally, or emotionally.

ahh I learned 20 years ago that the direct approach on picking up women was the best.
You might get a dirty look or slapped, but it gives you more time to try out others instead of wasting it all on one that will not put out.
the productivity rate is much higher.

ahh I learned 20 years ago that the direct approach on picking up women was the best.
You might get a dirty look or slapped, but it gives you more time to try out others instead of wasting it all on one that will not put out.

Most wimmins appreciate a Bold Approach.

This explains Really Hot Chicks with Homely Mens.

Of course, having $$$$ helps with the Bold Approach

Most wimmins appreciate a Bold Approach.

This explains Really Hot Chicks with Homely Mens.

Of course, having $$$$ helps with the Bold Approach

LOL, yeah as I got older the $$$ did help.

But before that it is all in the presentation and attitude.

I do that stuff all the time Sampson.

I do not support the greeting card industry holiday though.

A romantic at heart ... but neither do I. A Hallmark holiday as I like to refer to them.

From a lady's perspective, I find the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Cook him a nice meal and then serve him something decadently delicious for dessert.

Well, I see that there's been little or no break long enough between the morons locked in their poo-throwing posts over Obama Economic Policy to have attempted even the slightest interesting activity for Valentine's.....

.....What a very sad life story some of you have written....

.....so I've tried to make up for it by distributing dark chocolate covered cashew, macademia, pecan, and walnut clusters in small boxes to bartendresses, convenience store clerkesses, and hotel front desk manageresses.

yanni_press_photo2.jpg

I know this is an unrelated question Samson but you wouldn't happen to be Yanni's evil twin would you?

Forum List

Back