Samson's Valentine's Day Challenge

This is for primarily for men, but if your a wimmin, you could try it too:

Take a wimmin's hand, like you're shaking it, bow at the waist, and kiss it, then compliment her. (If you have a hat on, remove it first)

I just tried that and not only did that woman slap me on my face, my wife did, too. Thanks a lot! :doubt:

Take a wimmin's hand, like you're shaking it, bow at the waist, and kiss it, then compliment her. (If you have a hat on, remove it first)

I did this today because A. I'm Samson, and I do crazy shit to entertain myself; and B. Its almost Valentine's Day, and I'm feeling extra-romantic towards wimmins; and C. This wimmins really impressed the hell out of me (i.e. she's the chef at a restaurant I frequent, and she prepares excellent, off-menue orders especially for me).

Anyway, after I'd finished lunch of pumpkin soup, and gnocci in pesto, I paid my waitress and approched the table the chef was at where she was chatting with a friend during a brief lull in the lunch-time rush. She was about to get up, when I said, "Madame, Another Culinary Triumph!" and held out my hand, which she took, I bowed down, and lightly brushed the top of her hand with my lips (guys,.... don't slobber, and don't wipe your wet nose over their hand).

She was, astonished, but I guess she already had the question in mind, because she asked, "was there too much pesto???":redface:

I replied, "It was Tres Magnific!" and swept out of the room.

I realise many of you guys live in your parents' basements, hunting new posts to cut from "leftist" and "neo-con" bloggers and paste into your threads at USMB, but take a few moments to try this move before Valentine's Day, and post the results in this thread.

Excellent Samson!
I don't know what to respond to first!

Okay ... LMAO to the last comments in your post! Frigin' hysterical! LOL

Some women would be HIGHLY offended if a man lightly brushed his lips over her hand. Feminist come to mind. But I think that is sooooooo sweet and romantic and impressive. May I hold out my hand to you? Grin.

So ... pumpkin soup, and gnocci in pesto ay? Sounds D-licious!

So you are pretty much saying, treat a lady like a lady. :D

I'm saying, that an "old school" gesture, which I agree is slightly ridiculous, even if not done by Gunny through a drive through window, can be FUN for everyone, especially given the timing around Valentine's Day.

Its the equivalent of wimmins bearing their breasts off the balconies over Bourbon Street during Mardis Gras.

Old-school sez you don't take a lady's hand unless it's offered. Just sayin'.

I just tried that and not only did that woman slap me on my face, my wife did, too. Thanks a lot! :doubt:

I often never imagined the hopelessly bone-headed scenario, but glad you contributed the basis for the warning: Wives might get jealous. Happily, Delilah could care less.

Excellent Samson!
I don't know what to respond to first!

Okay ... LMAO to the last comments in your post! Frigin' hysterical! LOL

Some women would be HIGHLY offended if a man lightly brushed his lips over her hand. Feminist come to mind. But I think that is sooooooo sweet and romantic and impressive. May I hold out my hand to you? Grin.

So ... pumpkin soup, and gnocci in pesto ay? Sounds D-licious!

I agree, they might be the rare, unromantic around Valentines Day. This is why you need to plan an escape, and a fast one.

Gentleman, pay the bill first, gather up all your belongings, and plan to leave, quickly, regardless of her reaction. This isn't the time to make small talk.

Leave her wanting more, or pissed off, but LEAVE.

Old-school sez you don't take a lady's hand unless it's offered. Just sayin'.

Yes, I agree, and thank you for the point.

I held out my hand, and she took mine, thinking that I wanted to shake.

So technically, I guess I could argue in the Court of Miss Manners and Mr. H that she did offer her hand. It wasn't as if I snuck up beside her and grabbed it!

I'm more of a putting your cape into a puddle so that the woman's feet don't get wet kinda romantic.

That, or when I meet some gal I like in a bar, I just deed over my house to her so that we don't have to go through the whole get married then dirorced and lose everything you own in the divorce settlement routine.

(note...this was my lame attempt at humor. No woman has ever screwed me in a divorce. In fact they've all been fair to the extreme with me.)

...she's the chef at a restaurant I frequent, and she prepares excellent, off-menue orders especially for me...

I love off menu stuff!

Sometimes I go to a fancy restaurant and ask for a bowl of Cheerios.

Because of my status in the community, they usually send someone out to buy a box.

They normally don't stick their hands far enough out the drive-thru window for all that froo-froo crap, even if I was inclined to do it.:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Employees must wash hands after being hand kissed by Samson.

Hand kissing is nice but a true vassal kneels down and kisses a woman's feet.

They normally don't stick their hands far enough out the drive-thru window for all that froo-froo crap, even if I was inclined to do it.:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Employees must wash hands after being hand kissed by Samson.

:mad:

Hand kissing is nice but a true vassal kneels down and kisses a woman's feet.

:eusa_hand:

Oh, like NOW you want feet kissin'!?!?!!

:eusa_hand:
I let you buy me coffee in Paris once, remember.

My bf does this dumb thing but it cracks me up everytime. He looks deep into my eyes with his sultry black eyes, lifts my hand slowly to his lips and then lovingly kisses his own hand.

Forum List

Back