USMB's Valentine's Day Dance Party

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I decided to post this now because I'm going to be WAY too busy tomorrow. I got full packed day for Valentine's Day with my sweetheart tomorrow where I'm going to have lunch (and obviously dessert as I'm going to dry the red velvet blizzard 😋) at DQ Grill and Chill and then we're going to go see the new Madame Web movie together. So, anyways, snuggle up with your honey as this thread is all about love songs. Alan Stallion got any good romantic songs? (I can Alan the human jukebox lol)

Oh yeah and there's also a Trump rally tomorrow night as well.

valentines-day-quotes-UD-01-scaled (3).jpg

Last edited:
I decided to post this now because I'm going to be WAY too busy tomorrow. I got full packed day for Valentine's Day with my sweetheart tomorrow where I'm going to have lunch (and obviously dessert as I'm going to dry the red velvet blizzard 😋) at DQ Grill and Chill and then we're going to go see the new Madame Web movie together. So, anyways, snuggle up with your honey as this thread is all about love songs. Alan Stallion got any good romantic songs? (I can Alan the human jukebox lol)
At your service, Miss April. :eusa_dance:

C'Mon And Get My Love - D-Mob featuring Cathy Dennis

Tomorrow is your day. Plant the seeds of life.

Thank you.

At your service, Miss April. :eusa_dance:

You reminded me of Chip from A Very Nutty Christmas, but that's wrong holiday talk lol anyways, my birthday is next Tuesday but I'll be busy then and on Monday night as well, so should we have a birthday bash over this weekend? Oh and don't you have your birthday this month too?

Thank you.

You reminded me of Chip from A Very Nutty Christmas, but that's wrong holiday talk lol anyways, my birthday is next Tuesday but I'll be busy then and on Monday night as well, so should we have a birthday bash over this weekend? Oh and don't you have your birthday this month too?

Oh oops forget that last part Alan Stallion as I see now that it's in April.

Forum List

Back