Samson's Valentine's Day Challenge

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
This is for primarily for men, but if your a wimmin, you could try it too:

Take a wimmin's hand, like you're shaking it, bow at the waist, and kiss it, then compliment her. (If you have a hat on, remove it first)

I did this today because A. I'm Samson, and I do crazy shit to entertain myself; and B. Its almost Valentine's Day, and I'm feeling extra-romantic towards wimmins; and C. This wimmins really impressed the hell out of me (i.e. she's the chef at a restaurant I frequent, and she prepares excellent, off-menue orders especially for me).

Anyway, after I'd finished lunch of pumpkin soup, and gnocci in pesto, I paid my waitress and approched the table the chef was at where she was chatting with a friend during a brief lull in the lunch-time rush. She was about to get up, when I said, "Madame, Another Culinary Triumph!" and held out my hand, which she took, I bowed down, and lightly brushed the top of her hand with my lips (guys,.... don't slobber, and don't wipe your wet nose over their hand).

She was, astonished, but I guess she already had the question in mind, because she asked, "was there too much pesto???":redface:

I replied, "It was Tres Magnific!" and swept out of the room.

I realise many of you guys live in your parents' basements, hunting new posts to cut from "leftist" and "neo-con" bloggers and paste into your threads at USMB, but take a few moments to try this move before Valentine's Day, and post the results in this thread.

Last edited:

Take a wimmin's hand, like you're shaking it, bow at the waist, and kiss it, then compliment her. (If you have a hat on, remove it first)

I did this today because A. I'm Samson, and I do crazy shit to entertain myself; and B. Its almost Valentine's Day, and I'm feeling extra-romantic towards wimmins; and C. This wimmins really impressed the hell out of me (i.e. she's the chef at a restaurant I frequent, and she prepares excellent, off-menue orders especially for me).

Anyway, after I'd finished lunch of pumpkin soup, and gnocci in pesto, I paid my waitress and approched the table the chef was at where she was chatting with a friend during a brief lull in the lunch-time rush. She was about to get up, when I said, "Madame, Another Culinary Triumph!" and held out my hand, which she took, I bowed down, and lightly brushed the top of her hand with my lips (guys,.... don't slobber, and don't wipe your wet nose over their hand).

She was, astonished, but I guess she already had the question in mind, because she asked, "was there too much pesto???":redface:

I realise many of you guys live in your parents' basements, hunting new posts to cut from "leftist" and "neo-con" bloggers and paste into your threads at USMB, but take a few moments to try this move before Valentine's Day, and post the results in this thread.

You are a gentalman and scholar.

All restaurants around here are closed. Weather.

Sounds pretty cool, Samson.

Well, it doesn't gotta be a chef in a restaurant.

It just has to be someone that you don't know very well, but moves you emotionally.

You could probably find someone in a bookstore.

never touch the hand with your lips, just air-kiss. or kiss your own thumb.

ladies..if a gentleman does this...do not lift your hand and hit the putz in the nose...simply allow him to lift your hand....just rest your hand on his....

i disagree...a light kiss is allowed

L.K., Count von Snobbingen-Eder, frowns upon your lax standards. You allow a light kiss, and soon there is fornicating all over the ballroom, or even in the Cuckoo-Clock wing of the castle.

I tried it and my mom told me to "Get a job you leeching low life creep!" So I just went back down to the basement.

L.K., Count von Snobbingen-Eder, frowns upon your lax standards. You allow a light kiss, and soon there is fornicating all over the ballroom, or even in the Cuckoo-Clock wing of the castle.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to L.K.Eder again.
Pity.

Old-school sez you don't take a lady's hand unless it's offered. Just sayin'.

What's with so many people ending their posts with "Just sayin'...."?

I know there probly aint nothin wrong with it but we had this REALLY slow guy that did cleaning at the job I had that Obama didn't save and when he would come to me to tell me about a repair needing done around the shop he always ended the sentence or statement or whatever with.... "ya knoooow.......... I'm just sayin' ". Real slow and stupid. Ever since that guy I have avoided saying that unless I am goofing around.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to L.K.Eder again.
Pity.

gute güte. i had to send dietrich to the village to restock my monocle supply.

Forum List

Back