Any Other Hopeless Romantics Getting Excited About Valentine's Day Already?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I definitely am already lol I mean it's not Halloween or Christmas or a big holiday like them,(although we're not the far away from Easter which is a big one as it's shortly after Saint Patrick's Day this year) but my man and I love each other SO much and we love being romantic towards one another. I mean, we are every day of the year, not just on Valentine's Day, but since it's the most romantic day of the year we're just a tad bit extra romantic with gifts and making sure that we go out to eat. Obviously I hated the day when I was single, but now I LOVE it!!! Also, for anybody who doesn't already know, the true meaning of the holiday is actually about love and romance because Saint Valentine continued marrying couples even when the emperor said that it was illegal.

I definitely am already lol I mean it's not Halloween or Christmas or a big holiday like them,(although we're not the far away from Easter which is a big one as it's shortly after Saint Patrick's Day this year) but my man and I love each other SO much and we love being romantic towards one another. I mean, we are every day of the year, not just on Valentine's Day, but since it's the most romantic day of the year we're just a tad bit extra romantic with gifts and making sure that we go out to eat. Obviously I hated the day when I was single, but now I LOVE it!!! Also, for anybody who doesn't already know, the true meaning of the holiday is actually about love and romance because Saint Valentine continued marrying couples even when the emperor said that it was illegal.

Another stolen pagan holiday.

Canada is a cold, desolate, primitive and creepy place.

I am a hopeless romantic though. It's the way the good L-rd constructed my DNA.

Last edited:

Valentines day lets us know that beginning of spring is right around the corner, unless one resides in Anchorage/Square Banks Alaska! V-day also lets us know that a new batch of those super cute lil fawns are on the way like YES!!! Below; these folks are not going to take any chances of losing the all important fawns. Momma bringith forth thy precious lil fawns(looks like 3 in her belly!), momma gets thy free board & room & anything & everything else she wants/desires! Just the way it works!!

Yes, I am a hopeless romantic. But I do not celebrate Valentines Day.

If you have to have a holiday to tell you to be demonstrative towards someone you love, you missed the point.

I buy my Lady flowers because it is Wednesday. I bring her pretty things because it makes her smile. Not because of a holiday.

I do not celebrate Valentines Day.If you have to have a holiday to tell you to be demonstrative towards someone you love, you missed the point.
I buy my Lady flowers because it is Wednesday. I bring her pretty things because it makes her smile. Not because of a holiday.

Wow, what a grouch. No wonder you have to constantly bribe your wife to put up with you! :SMILEW~130:

You can be romantic every day of the year EXCEPT Valentine's Day?

What do you do that day, go bowling with the guys?

I'm still romantic on V-Day. I just don't buy into the bullshit.

Every single day I bring my sweetie a cup of coffee in bed. Every day I make her laugh. Gifts of service and laughter are the way to true love.

I'm still romantic on V-Day. I just don't buy into the bullshit.

Every single day I bring my sweetie a cup of coffee in bed. Every day I make her laugh. Gifts of service and laughter are the way to true love.
there's also Sweetest Day in October. i first heard about that day in college. in South Korea, the females give candy and gifts to the males. and vice versa on White Day.

As a sad and lonely bachelor, I have no reason to be excited about it.
We do not need yet another victim .

Prepare your action list and switch on your humour and empathy buttons and you will be amazed who is awaiting those who prepare well .
Alcoholics and grossly deformed people, including fat fuckers, excluded---- physical and mental .

If you have to have a holiday to tell you to be demonstrative towards someone you love, you missed the point.

Neither me or my fiancee actually need Valentine's Day to be romantic, it's just an excuse for us to do something special that day and we just feel a tad bit more romantic than usual. (Which means getting hornier just in case you didn't see where I was going with this. 😆)

As I also pointed out, the holiday itself has tragic history. A man was beheaded simply for just marrying couples. It's all very sad and he deserves to be remembered. 😞

there's also Sweetest Day in October. i first heard about that day in college.

Now that really is a Hallmark holiday and it's too redundant for me and my sweetheart. Especially since we're sweet to each other every day and in October we're way too busy getting excited about Halloween so we just stick with Valentine's Day as our romantic holiday.

Is VD day only for the brooders and breeders?

417755623_10228666445953558_7872923270872711863_n.jpg

Forum List

Back