Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

Of course many Mexicans are still here since they were here first; any brain-dead, inbred, retread hired killer knows that much. Maybe you should take some of that taxpayer supplied pension of yours and pay a visit to Vietnam. You could visit some of your victims who were deformed by Agent Orange and napalm; maybe you'll find your parade? I couldn't help noticing how you ducked the question about whether or not US taxpayers received a fair return on your "combat" service. I guess it's pretty hard to calculate the market value of murdered and maimed civilians, although I'm sure Henry Kissinger and the Rockefellers appreciated your "service." Happy Hanukkah, Hossie.
Yeah George, the taxpayers got a damn good return for my services. When someone joins the service they give Uncle Sam a signed blank check for up to and including their life. Sometimes it's cashed; sometimes it isnt. And a happy whistle pig day to you.

Of course many Mexicans are still here since they were here first; any brain-dead, inbred, retread hired killer knows that much. Maybe you should take some of that taxpayer supplied pension of yours and pay a visit to Vietnam. You could visit some of your victims who were deformed by Agent Orange and napalm; maybe you'll find your parade? I couldn't help noticing how you ducked the question about whether or not US taxpayers received a fair return on your "combat" service. I guess it's pretty hard to calculate the market value of murdered and maimed civilians, although I'm sure Henry Kissinger and the Rockefellers appreciated your "service." Happy Hanukkah, Hossie.
Yeah George, the taxpayers got a damn good return for my services. When someone joins the service they give Uncle Sam a signed blank check for up to and including their life. Sometimes it's cashed; sometimes it isnt. And a happy whistle pig day to you.
I've heard your "blank check" analogy before, Hoss, coming from the USS Liberty survivors.
Like I said: the Rockefellers appreciate your service.
War is a Racket.

I've heard your "blank check" analogy before, Hoss, coming from the USS Liberty survivors.
Like I said: the Rockefellers appreciate your service.
War is a Racket.
Case closed.

It's not the 47.7 million Americans currently receiving food stamps, compared to the 31.6 million who received food stamps in 2008.
And the establishment of the state of palistan will impeove it exactly how?
Why don't we ask Asher.

"A HUNDRED and twenty years ago Asher Ginsburg, known as Ahad Haam ('One of the People'), a great Jewish thinker, visited Palestine and was horrified by the way the Jewish settlers treated the native Arabs. Since then, many pretexts for pushing Arabs out have been invented..."

The establishment of Palestine will remove all of the pretexts for the Zionist occupation.
Maybe you should double-up on those back-stroke lessons?

The Future of Israel as Nation State » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Forum List

Back