Quite the Contrast

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
There is no better example of Islamist extremism than that posted by Sunni Man.
He not only expressed great pride that his co-religionists are willing and eager to rampage in response to the inexcusable but legal provocation produced by Nakoula Nakoula's agotprop film, he mocked Christians because they do not attack foreign embassies and slaughter foreign diplomats.
Kudos to today's Christians for practicing the peaceful precepts of their religion and kudos to the Muslims for practicing the "peaceful" precepts of theirs.

all anyone said was that it was not their job to defend christianity. i understand that. lolol. at least heisn't calling me an judeo NAZI cocksucker, a judeo NAZI pig, a goy, etc.

go ahead their chief, defend christianity by screwing with the ewish posters who call us christians these names.

There is no better example of Islamist extremism than that posted by Sunni Man.
He not only expressed great pride that his co-religionists are willing and eager to rampage in response to the inexcusable but legal provocation produced by Nakoula Nakoula's agotprop film, he mocked Christians because they do not attack foreign embassies and slaughter foreign diplomats.
Kudos to today's Christians for practicing the peaceful precepts of their religion and kudos to the Muslims for practicing the "peaceful" precepts of theirs.
Interesting article here which shows that those of other religions can behave themselves when their religion is being made fun of.
Doug McIntyre: Free speech as well as America is under attack - LA Daily News

all anyone said was that it was not their job to defend christianity. i understand that. lolol. at least heisn't calling me an judeo NAZI cocksucker, a judeo NAZI pig, a goy, etc.

go ahead their chief, defend christianity by screwing with the ewish posters who call us christians these names.

"It's not my job to defend Christianity," Princess, but the only reason you didn't spend a fews days ranting about Sunni Man's mocking of Christians for not standing up violently for their icons (as Muslims so eagerly do) is because he shares your mindless hate for Joooos.
Your basic "enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Like-minded Nazi birds of a feather flocking together.

"It's not my job to defend Christianity," Princess, but the only reason you didn't spend a fews days ranting about Sunni Man's mocking of Christians for not standing up violently for their icons (as Muslims so eagerly do) is because he shares your mindless hate for Joooos.

"He was out-of-character, he misspoke", anything to exonerate a Jew-hater.

"He was out-of-character, he misspoke", anything to exonerate a Jew-hater.

A fellow Jew-hater, you mean, but Seal just recently stomped around like an angry 4 year old because Hoss does not share his hate for Jews. Go figure.

Forum List

Back