Roseanne Gets Her Revenge

She is leaving on good terms and might be following Shonda Rhymes and Kenya Barris to Netflix for a much better job. Roseann is still a stupid out of work racist. She might get revenge at some point, but this ain't it.

Sort of in the same way Conan O'Brien got revenge when Jay Leno finally retired....

What you really have to wonder is this; are these people's lives so devoid of joy of their own making they have to try to manufacture things like this to be happy about?
IKR? It clearly says she resigned and in the OPs rabid mind that means she got canned. :laughing0301:

On another media matter. Laura Ingram lost her radio show and is now relegated to putting out podcasts.....LOL. The market for female racists seems to be drying up.

Rosanne "resigned' kinda like um, Pontius Pilate told Jesus he had a choice to be crucified. Hardy har. Is that a joke?

The exec who canned Roseanne is getting canned herself. Another sacrifice to the god of PC.
Channing Dungey, the ABC Entertainment president who made the bold decision to yank Roseanne after its star made a racist tweet, has resigned her post.

These people always think doing exactly the politically correct thing...which will bring them no grief or criticism..and is entirely safe..and will be lauded by every political and show business millionaire alive...and make them leftist heroes...is the brave and "bold" thing to do.

Or maybe its just their narcissism.

The cognitive dissonance of the liberal.

She is leaving on good terms and might be following Shonda Rhymes and Kenya Barris to Netflix for a much better job. Roseann is still a stupid out of work racist. She might get revenge at some point, but this ain't it.
Total fucking bullshit. She's getting the boot because she placed PC above the bottom line.

And you know this how?
I know this because I have a brain. She's getting canned right when ratings for "The Conners" are going into the toilet.

Last edited:
The exec who canned Roseanne is getting canned herself. Another sacrifice to the god of PC.
Channing Dungey, the ABC Entertainment president who made the bold decision to yank Roseanne after its star made a racist tweet, has resigned her post.

These people always think doing exactly the politically correct thing...which will bring them no grief or criticism..and is entirely safe..and will be lauded by every political and show business millionaire alive...and make them leftist heroes...is the brave and "bold" thing to do.

Or maybe its just their narcissism.

The cognitive dissonance of the liberal.
The dingbat thought Roseanne wasn't essential to the show, that any talent can be replaced. She proved herself to be an imbecile who isn't competent to run a major network.

Sort of in the same way Conan O'Brien got revenge when Jay Leno finally retired....

What you really have to wonder is this; are these people's lives so devoid of joy of their own making they have to try to manufacture things like this to be happy about?
IKR? It clearly says she resigned and in the OPs rabid mind that means she got canned. :laughing0301:
Oh, but when Jeff Sessions says he resigned, it means he got fired, is that right, snowflake?

ROFL! Look at the snowflake who gloats about every single Trump official who quits or resigns.

You're a sanctimonious hypocrite, the worst kind.

How is this "manufactured?"

Dungey will be replaced by Karey Burke, the current head of programming at Freeform, ABC’s sister cable network.

“I’m incredibly proud of what the team and I have accomplished over the years, and all the meaningful and impactful programming we’ve developed,” Dungey said in a statement. “This job has been the highlight of my career. While I’ve loved every moment and knew I could call ABC home for many years to come, I’m excited to tackle new challenges.”

It was Dungey who announced the cancellation of Roseanne after Roseanne Barr posted a racist tweet about Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett. “Roseanne’s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show,” she said at the time.
It says she resigned idiot. You even have it in your OP. :laugh:

She has no job to go to, idiot, which means she was given the option of resigning or being fired, which is the same thing as being fired. Like a dumbass you believe the cover story and parrot it back to us.

On another media matter. Laura Ingram lost her radio show and is now relegated to putting out podcasts.....LOL. The market for female racists seems to be drying up.
She didn't lose it, moron. Doing a television show just before midnight and doing a radio show first thing in the morning meant she was only getting 4 hours of sleep each night. That's a situation that can't continue indefinitely. She owned her radio show, so how could she "lose it?"

Where does it say she was fired.

While I’ve loved every moment and knew I could call ABC home for many years to come, I’m excited to tackle new challenges.”

Sounds to me like she lined up a new job and is taking that.

Oh, but when Jeff Sessions says he resigned, it means he got fired, is that right, snowflake?

Jeff Session started his resignation letter with
upload_2018-11-17_6-6-2.png

Please show us where this ABC exec did that.

Where does it say she was fired.

While I’ve loved every moment and knew I could call ABC home for many years to come, I’m excited to tackle new challenges.”

Sounds to me like she lined up a new job and is taking that.

He is just making shit up because he is a sad little man living a sad little life and he wants everyone that does not think just like him to be punished for not thinking just like him.

Dungey will be replaced by Karey Burke, the current head of programming at Freeform, ABC’s sister cable network.

“I’m incredibly proud of what the team and I have accomplished over the years, and all the meaningful and impactful programming we’ve developed,” Dungey said in a statement. “This job has been the highlight of my career. While I’ve loved every moment and knew I could call ABC home for many years to come, I’m excited to tackle new challenges.”

It was Dungey who announced the cancellation of Roseanne after Roseanne Barr posted a racist tweet about Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett. “Roseanne’s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show,” she said at the time.

How ABC Pulled Off a Stealth Transition for Channing Dungey and Karey Burke

The news was not a surprise to those who know Dungey, who had been wrestling with the decision on whether to stay at ABC or move on when her contract ended early next year, three years after she was named ABC Entertainment president in February 2016.

Dungey was offered a new contract and encouraged to stay, but chose not to be part of the new regime.

What Dungey does next is, for now, a question. She is a popular executive with admired programming taste and deep talent relationships — particularly with Rhimes, whose Netflix development slate is bigger than some cable channels’, and could benefit from a seasoned executive hand working with the producer.

Sources close to the situation emphasized that the decision to depart ABC was entirely Dungey’s. She is known to have had a close relationship with Disney chairman-CEO Bob Iger who is said to have assured her that she would have a place at ABC or Disney in the post-Fox realignment. Dungey has expressed a desire to be closer to the production process, having come up at ABC through the studio side

How does it feel to always be wrong?

This is what passes for a conservative victory? The programming director of an entertainment network resigns from her job; it may or may not have had anything to do with her performance or Roseanne or the price of cabbage.... and this is the best zinger you guys can come up with.

No doubt she is coming back....the stockholders at ABC were pissed big time.

they killed-off the character so they'll have to pretend it was all just a dream...

just like they did after dan died. :laugh:

The best part of all of this is how accurate Roseanne was in describing that light skinned negro.

ValerieRoseanne.jpg

You cannot tell me that she does not resemble that character from Planet of the Apes.

Or....better yet.....

Valerie Jarrett could have been an extra on that movie set and blended in perfectly with the apes without any mask.

NOW THAT IS FUNNY.

^ pretty hilarious to see clueless tp champion baby bripat now championing ROSANNE :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back